Is anyone else's Character Selection screen all kinds of borked...?

Mostly has to do with moving the characters up or down the list by hold-and-drag, but also with characters randomly finding themselves in a different place as you move a completely different character, or transmog saved in-game not showing on the select screen, or even hairstyles and such...

Yup. I have a lot of characters that do nothing but sit at Sha of Anger, & I use a lower level character as a bookmark for where I've done up to at any given time. Right now, it's unusable, as clicking on one character seems to grab one a few spaces above it, & doesn't even result in much moving anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Yup. I have a lot of characters that do nothing but sit at Sha of Anger, & I use a lower level character as a bookmark for where I've done up to at any given time. Right now, it's unusable, as clicking on one character seems to grab one a few spaces above it, & doesn't even result in much moving anyway.
    Phew... It sucks, but at least others have it as well.
    I went to move a character at the bottom of my select screen, and ended up having grabbed the main at the top... How?? -_-'

Hopefully it'll be hotfixed.