Does your character look like a clown without TMOG?

So, was messing around in transmog today and my character looks like a complete clown without it. How about yours?

5+ Year Old Account
    @kranur so does mine. BfA gear in particular is so. Freaking. Ugly, which was quite the disappointment after the elegant, stylized stuff from Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

One of my hunters. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah thank fucking god for transmog because without it we'd either look like a clown or some dumpster diving hobo wearing random pieces of armor he found laying around.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

In my day we had no transmogs and wore our clownsuits with pride!

I doubt it, as pretty much all of it is the Nyalotha set. I'd check, but servers seem to be down on EU right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I doubt it, as pretty much all of it is the Nyalotha set. I'd check, but servers seem to be down on EU right now.
    So in other words, like a clown!!

Muhaha see what I did dare.

None of you must have been around during BC. That gear was amazingly ugly.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    So in other words, like a clown!!

Muhaha see what I did dare.
    If I'd seen clowns adorning the Nyalotha mogs as a child I've have grown up to have serious, serious issues

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    None of you must have been around during BC. That gear was amazingly ugly.
    Nothing more fun than starting to put together the Tier 4 Warlock set (which to this day is still one of the all time greats) but having to use it alongside some amazingly ugly bright pink belt or something At least we were lucky enough to have the Frozen Shadoweave set that covered most major slots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be worse.. still thank fuck for tmog
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Yes indeed! Transmog is a huge visual part of the game for me since it came out. However, I do admire folks who really don't care about it. They have saved a lot of gold that I have spent.....lol.

Lol... yes

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    So, was messing around in transmog today and my character looks like a complete clown without it. How about yours?

You're wearing a bright blue shirt and a bright red tabard. What did you expect?

Look like even more of a clown with transmog, if that transmog is the spirit darter set they just put out

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    If I'd seen clowns adorning the Nyalotha mogs as a child I've have grown up to have serious, serious issues
    I've seen worse on clowns :>

Yeah...Transmog is best feature of this game .

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You're wearing a bright blue shirt and a bright red tabard. What did you expect?
    Yeah OP you silly goose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyeonh View Post
    In my day we had no transmogs and wore our clownsuits with pride!
    Crazy to think transmog has been in the game longer than it wasn't.