Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nov 23.

Castle Nath Raid, SL season 1 releases start of December through

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we have the official date, How do I delete this thread?
    An Karanir Thanagor

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Now that we have the official date, How do I delete this thread?
    You cannot.

From now on, no one will believe anything you said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You cannot.

From now on, no one will believe anything you said.
    Good job it was just a theory then ay
    An Karanir Thanagor

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayeet View Post
    Nov 24 is thanksgiving week, not gonna happen.

Second, raid is not launching this year. Will launch in january.
    seems Blizz is not impressed with holidays; thanksgiving is gone for developers and staff now.
    still a pity for them

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    seems Blizz is not impressed with holidays; thanksgiving is gone for developers and staff now.
    still a pity for them
    And if it takes like 15 days for the mythic race, I can see them raiding on new year's eve lol.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orsraunia View Post
    And if it takes like 15 days for the mythic race, I can see them raiding on new year's eve lol.
    Early raids usually fall in less than 10 days, most likely race will be over before Christmas. And people that don't no life it 24/7 can, you know, schedule raid for different days than 24-26 December.

I’m surprised it’s Nov 23rd.

And also how little Activision cares about their employees releasing it in Thanksgiving week.

They’ve even said in the past it was a huge mistake releasing vanilla Thanksgiving week and they’d never do it again.

I mean, it’s not surprising, but also surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Early raids usually fall in less than 10 days, most likely race will be over before Christmas. And people that don't no life it 24/7 can, you know, schedule raid for different days than 24-26 December.
    I haven't been involved with such stuff during the past years, so I have minimum experience. So, I did a fast search on the internet for BFA's 1st raid a couple of days ago and I found out that it took 15d. Unless I did something wrong and this is not the case. Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post

And also how little Activision cares about their employees releasing it in Thanksgiving week.

They’ve even said in the past it was a huge mistake releasing vanilla Thanksgiving week and they’d never do it again.

Oh no... people have to work on holidays. It's not like millions of people already work on holidays or anything...

we need to contact the government right away for this severe lack of human rights!!!!

/s

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orsraunia View Post
    I haven't been involved with such stuff during the past years, so I have minimum experience. So, I did a fast search on the internet for BFA's 1st raid a couple of days ago and I found out that it took 15d. Unless I did something wrong and this is not the case. Anyway...
    It took 8 days. Probably you counted from Normal/Heroic launch, which is week earlier than Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayeet View Post
    Nov 24 is thanksgiving week, not gonna happen.

Second, raid is not launching this year. Will launch in january.
    Oh boy, I believed Blizzard's announcement, silly me

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post

Why should the rest of the world care about some murican genocidal holiday? If you care so much about their employees, then start a petition to push the release a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this as a release date has now been announced.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead