shoulder enchants in naxxramas

What shoulder enchants will ppl be using on their new shoulders in Naxxramas?

Seems at first glance like a really dumb question (I'm a hunter so obviously I'm gonna get the +33 healing one for mend pet :P), is there a nuance I'm not seeing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

They could be asking about the ones that drop off of Saph.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    My opinion is a fact.
    Having opinions are F A C T S.
    Stating you do not agree with my world has no impact on mine.
    It is not the same as talking about math either.
    This is talking about MY perception and so to me it is A fact.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Seems at first glance like a really dumb question (I'm a hunter so obviously I'm gonna get the +33 healing one for mend pet :P), is there a nuance I'm not seeing?
    Pet heal equipment, a serious topic for every classic hunter.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Kersey View Post
    They could be asking about the ones that drop off of Saph.
    But again, that seems like a question with only one possible answer. Apologies to OP if I'm being a dick, like I said, is there something I'm missing? I'll be using ZG AP ones until I get my t3 shoulders then I'll probably bid on the AP and crit one from Sapphiron to replace it. As will (I'd have thought) every other character, with their respective enchant, casters and healers the SP/crit one...

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Pet heal equipment, a serious topic for every classic hunter.
    Tbh as I was writing it I was wondering if a more knowledgable hunter would come in to extoll the virtues of having a mend pet set or w/e
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2020-10-31 at 12:07 AM.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Tbh as I was writing it I was wondering if a more knowledgable hunter would come in to extoll the virtues of having a mend pet set or w/e
    I see your Hunter Mend Pet + healing set and I raise you a full +spirit set on mage for more efficient water creation and Innervate/Evocation scaling.

But again, that seems like a question with only one possible answer. Apologies to OP if I'm being a dick, like I said, is there something I'm missing? I'll be using ZG AP ones until I get my t3 shoulders then I'll probably bid on the AP and crit one from Sapphiron to replace it. As will (I'd have thought) every other character, with their respective enchant, casters and healers the SP/crit one...

Nah you see, you take SP swords from Mages to A) boost Mend Pet, and B) scale Arcane Shot/Serpent Sting.
    Cause proper kiting is for nerds ;P
    /s
    Maybe OP was thinking to the Argent Dawn shoulder enchants? I'm a very casual Classic player and they seem real, weak?

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Nah you see, you take SP swords from Mages...
    I've got a high priority due to AQ having very little exciting hunter loot really, so I'll be sure to roll on the Viscidus sword when it finally drops, thanks for the tip

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    I see your Hunter Mend Pet + healing set and I raise you a full +spirit set on mage for more efficient water creation and Innervate/Evocation scaling.
    The one that got me (but is 100% legit, as is your water set) is the Warrior Diamond Flask set :O

I've got a high priority due to AQ having very little exciting hunter loot really, so I'll be sure to roll on the Viscidus sword when it finally drops, thanks for the tip

- - - Updated - - -

The one that got me (but is 100% legit, as is your water set) is the Warrior Diamond Flask set :O
    Oh it's not mine, it's the mage officer in my guild who does that :P Diamond Flask set for warrs is just an oversight...it shouldn't scale. I recently popped double +55 healing on 2 Grand Marshal healing maces that a warr was dual-wielding for flask set...he had +1.1k healing.

If the ZG sholder enchants are still the best, that means green/blue bijous should get more expensive? You need 15/45 of those to get a new shoulder enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    If the ZG sholder enchants are still the best, that means green/blue bijous should get more expensive? You need 15/45 of those to get a new shoulder enchant.
    Only if people stop farming ZG.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    The ZG ones aren't the best. They're just far easier to obtain than the Naxx ones.