Opposite views therapy thread

In this thread we pretend to be the opposite of what we are ideologically.

Enjoy.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we pretend Sean Connery is still alive? RIP...

FYI: You are asking people to troll each other...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

As a staunch conservative I believe Donald J Trump is the only answer for our freedoms and our economies.

I know this because I'm a follower of GOD.

DEMONRATS WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE.

SORRY LIBS IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT.

I've worked 70 hours a week for the last 3 years.

I work hard and have worked my way up the corporate ladder for everything in my rented trailer. After 5 years of hard work I'm now the assistant shift leader at 7/11.

Why should I be forced to work hard for my 11.75 an hour just so lazy DEMONRATS can sit on there asses and get everything handed to them?

- - - Updated - - -

Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates and Hunter Biden worked with CHINA to create the Wuhan Virus in order to take away our FREEDOMS and to keep us away from our CHURCH and take JESUS from our lives.

God Bless Donald J Trump

Americanflagemoji Americanflagemoji

10+ Year Old Account
    @JustinJgh let’s make this more challenging? The same concept, but with a rule that you cannot be pejorative?

Like... As a Trump supporter, I believe in a strong family unit and independence from foreign influence. I believe that America is the most powerful natural resource we have. It needs to be upheld and cherished at every opportunity. Without outside and undercover forces, nothing can stand in the way of America prevailing.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    @JustinJgh let’s make this more challenging? The same concept, but with a rule that you cannot be pejorative?

Like... As a Trump supporter, I believe in a strong family unit and independence from foreign influence. I believe that America is the most powerful natural resource we have. It needs to be upheld and cherished at every opportunity. Without outside and undercover forces, nothing can stand in the way of America prevailing.
    Pejorative? I didn't go to college for no fancy book learning. My parents actually worked for a living and we couldn't afford it.

Now these liberal kids that are all BRAINWASHED by the public schools and AGENDA 69 that they teach.

They think college should be free and we as a nation cannot afford that! I didn't go and I'm fine they should figure it out for themselves. This is America. Not the land of hand outs.

You don't need college. You just have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and you can do anything. Look at me I'm now in management.

5+ Year Old Account
    This isn't really appropriate for politics whether that's the theme or not. If you want to have an RP game, Fun Stuff may be a better option.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."