Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The thing about farming artifacts is that everyone will tell you, "Wait until AR45 to do it" except...you kinda need fodder to feed to artifacts anyway, and you can still get 5* set items and some quality 4* items to fill out those sets at AR40. Plus AR45 is soooo far away for most people.

Granted, you're still probably technically better off farming ascension mats or something, but at AR40 I think it's perfectly fine to go after some artifacts, too.
    After you upgrade every character to lvl 80 and weapons to 80 i say.
    Heck passing Ar45 with a quest to upgrade world lvl is a realy realy bad idea.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    After you upgrade every character to lvl 80 and weapons to 80 i say.
    Heck passing Ar45 with a quest to upgrade world lvl is a realy realy bad idea.
    are you all saying I should stay at W1 if I still have noob items? because I have noob items
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    are you all saying I should stay at W1 if I still have noob items? because I have noob items
    The cost to upgrade goes insane and normal monsters reach lvl 70-80 minimum from what i have seen. So if you rush there without upgraded characters, you gona have a bad time.

Gold only goes up for 8000. Book only goes up by one (and its also much harder).
    Bosses hit 83.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got to AR40 and did my first run of the pyro artifact dungeon

Holy fuck does this dungeon suck when your main dps is Diluc and your secondary is fischl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Just got to AR40 and did my first run of the pyro artifact dungeon

Holy fuck does this dungeon suck when your main dps is Diluc and your secondary is fischl
    You can ask for help online from others tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bring in any Cryo character, the Superconduct reactions bonus damage and some physical damage from Diluc are plenty.
    My only cryo is Kaeya
    He's level 20
    If any of the slimes just fucking look at him he dies

- - - Updated - - -

You can ask for help online from others tho.
    Yeah, might have to.. This is taking way too long solo

Just got AR35 with only 1 5* so far which is a weapon that is not so great. First mistake was not rerolling after not getting anything in the start, second misstake was spreading all the wishes on the different banners so I now have around 50 pity counter on all 3 of them

Well as free to play you gota do this (didnt include other part of map as it has no relic spots to pick up):
    when does that become good to do? Last time I tried, they were all level 1 artifacts that yielded barely any exp to speak of.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    when does that become good to do? Last time I tried, they were all level 1 artifacts that yielded barely any exp to speak of.
    They do individually give a tiny bit of exp, but they do respawn daily. Meaning you can get 30k artifact exp daily with 0 resin expenditure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Always. They will never drop anything directly useful, but you can get a lot of xp for the artefacts you get later.

Or you can do what I do and don't, because it's super boring and annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Diluc at 80. One down. :O
    I got 2 characters to 80, Diluc and Fischl.
    Only 1 weapon so far, but got all my main weapons ascended.

Just uh.. Need more Mora. I had 1.3m when I got AR40, I'm down to like 40k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Always. They will never drop anything directly useful, but you can get a lot of xp for the artefacts you get later.

Or you can do what I do and don't, because it's super boring and annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

I got 2 characters to 80, Diluc and Fischl.
    Only 1 weapon so far, but got all my main weapons ascended.

Just uh.. Need more Mora. I had 1.3m when I got AR40, I'm down to like 40k
    Yeah this is a part when you hit a wall. I recomend farming and killing everything on sight for mora and relics.
    ...and if you realy need money that bad... well you can always trash a relic for money (the bin icon). You wont get much tho.

Also shop free rolls are now reset. Good luck (still cost 75 for now)!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is a part when you hit a wall. I recomend farming and killing everything on sight for mora and relics.
    ...and if you realy need money that bad... well you can always trash a relic for money (the bin icon). You wont get much tho.
    Yeah I'm not that desperate. I still need relics as xp fodder.
    I might dig into my Fragile Resin stock though. Need to get Kaeya up a bit higher still so I can farm for artifact sets

Also shop free rolls are now reset. Good luck (still cost 75 for now)!!!
    And new characters on the shop are Bennett and Lisa.

Which uh.. Are fine.

when is it worth using your resin refills? I have saved up to about 25 of them now at AR35, im thinking maybe its time to use them to grind up some characters a bit quicker or is it better saving them for 40+ with better rewards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    when is it worth using your resin refills? I have saved up to about 25 of them now at AR35, im thinking maybe its time to use them to grind up some characters a bit quicker or is it better saving them for 40+ with better rewards?
    Best time is 45 when you get all the best rewards.

But ain't nobody got time for that. Just use them whenever. Though I'd probably save a couple for AR40 so you can farm artifacts for your main dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    If you are free to play, at 40. It will speed up getting rewards from 41.42.43 and so on.

I need someone to convince me to build Support Bennet.

~+500 ATK for the whole team + some decent heals

vs

pyro debuff all the flipping time.

Worth it?
    Debuffs are hooooorrible. (See Babara)
    Pyro debuff will basically make it so that every water enemy hits you for 2x the damage, every ice enemy for 1,5x the damage and every electro enemy will make you fly through the arena due to overload.

I'm scared... but you can buy him in the shop right now and I'd get his C1 if I do.

But then again, I don't even know how to implement him in my teams.

I want Fischl, I want Keqing, I want Klee
    It's so difficult to fit all the cool characters into 1 team... and Abyss is basically only like 5% of all the content you do throughout a month.
    I guess I could go:

Keqing, Fischl, Klee, Bennet? - I'd get healing from BP-Sword and Bennet, which is enough most of the time (even in abyss11+), Fischl heals herself and clee is only used for the odd charge attack and jumpy-dumpy.

Or maybe Fischl, Klee, Bennet, 1.1 Ice archer (can also heal)
    And Keqing, Xiangling + Claymore 4* Fire + Noelle or something as my second team?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-01 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Jean from my 10 rolls in the shop after the monthly reset, woo.

Also, Bennett from the store seems pretty ok. I don't have him, and he's supposed to be an ok support. Hm.
    He is garbage, unless you get him multiple times to unlock his constelation.

Also rank rewards are true trolling:

I refuse to use this on Noelle.

Got Jean from my 10 rolls in the shop after the monthly reset, woo.

Also, Bennett from the store seems pretty ok. I don't have him, and he's supposed to be an ok support. Hm.
    The weapons in the shop right now are really good too. If you are looking for a specific slot to fill.

He is garbage, unless you get him multiple times to unlock his constelation.
    I refuse to use this on Noelle.
    He's a better support than Barbara will ever be.
    His ultimate heals every (other?) second... for like 2k HP with normal gear without any +%HP.
    And adds +600 ATK in the process and has a spammable Elemental skill with decent damage that has basically no cooldown. So he works as a battery for your second fire character too.

C1 is all you ever need, C0 is fine if you want to switch away from Babara.
    The only scary thing is the fire debuff.

look at that healing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqMy6j6Dz7M&t=570s

and also, look at that fire debuff that completely destroys him, lol.
    Would never build that guy as a DPS character or even have him more than 1 second on the field though
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-01 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    The weapons in the shop right now are really good too. If you are looking for a specific slot to fill.

He's a better support than Barbara will ever be.
    His ultimate heals every (other?) second... for like 2k HP with normal gear without any +%HP.
    And adds +600 ATK in the process and has a spammable Elemental skill with decent damage that has basically no cooldown. So he works as a battery for your second fire character too.

C1 is all you ever need, C0 is fine if you want to switch away from Babara.
    The only scary thing is the fire debuff.

look at that healing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqMy6j6Dz7M&t=570s

and also, look at that fire debuff that completely destroys him, lol.
    Would never build that guy as a DPS character or even have him more than 1 second on the field though
    Well you are looking at pay to win character. You can see he has legendary relics. Anything can be good with them.

Well you are looking at pay to win character. You can see he has legendary relics. Anything can be good with them.
    ?
    The relics have nothing to do with how he works.
    You just need a weapon and a Flower... of any kind, to get the full support.

He heals for 2k+ with basically any gear you throw on him.
    Even 3* artifacts.
    The attackbonus is only characterlevel + weapon ATK. Relic ATK doesn't matter.

As long as you have enough energy recharge, you are fine using him as your main healer. So basically use a Sacrifical or Favonious Sword and you are fine, since he gains additional energy recharge from ascensions too. With a second fire character like Klee or Xiangling, you get more than enough particles.

His ult can have 80% uptime.
    You only want/need that high end stuff if you use him for damage. But you can just use your current main DPS and gain a sweet +500-700 (depending on weapon level) ATK for that one alongside 2k heals every second. He enables the 2-fire team bonus too.

If you give him the noble-set, you can even buff your whole team with +20% for 80% of the time too.

Very easy to equip. Better field-character heal than barbara can ever provide, better dmg support than barbara can provide and provides it for *all* characters who use their elemental burst/skill inside the area instead of just 1 if you use the 3* book on barbara.

Downside:
    Pyro element debuff (Barbara debuffs water - which is just as bad)
    Only heals characters who are in use.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-01 at 05:23 PM.