Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Question Hunter Biden's Laptop -- What's on it? FBI Investigates

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation...ampaign-fodder

The New York Post reported on Oct. 14 that Joe Biden knew of, and potentially participated in, his son’s business dealings in China and Ukraine. The Post published incriminating content from a cache of emails the newspaper obtained from a laptop Hunter Biden reportedly dropped off at a Delaware repair shop. Sinclair Broadcast Group has been unable to verify this report.

The store owner — a Trump supporter — claimed he found lewd images and video of the former vice president’s son on the hard drive, along with emails suggesting Hunter Biden arranged a meeting between Joe Biden and an executive of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma. The computer repair shop owner was unable to positively identify Hunter Biden as the laptop's owner.

Hunter joined the company’s board in 2014 after his dad became the Obama administration’s chief liaison for Ukraine, a country that some say is riddled with political corruption. Joe Biden pushed former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire a prosecutor who was reportedly investigating Burisma.

The Post’s report opened the floodgates. The Federalist obtained text messages on Oct. 22, allegedly showing Hunter Biden orchestrating a meeting between his dad and former business partner, Tony Bobulinski, to discuss a proposed business venture with China Energy (CEFC). Sinclair Broadcast Group has been unable to verify this report.

Bobulinski was the former CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, which he claims was in a partnership between CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming, Hunter, and Joe Biden’s brother, Jim Biden. In September, a joint report from the Senate Homeland Security and Senate Finance Committees said Jianming had ties to the People’s Liberation Army.
    This intrigues me a bit. As we're in another Democratic "scandal" involving emails and a laptop. What is on the laptop that's so important that the FBI has taken it into custody and is searching through it. If lewd images are on it what makes it so important to the FBI and Trump Campaign?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    https://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation...ampaign-fodder

This intrigues me a bit. As we're in another Democratic "scandal" involving emails and a laptop. What is on the laptop that's so important that the FBI has taken it into custody and is searching through it. If lewd images are on it what makes it so important to the FBI and Trump Campaign?
    You do know, that EVEN FOX NEWS has dropped it right? The FBI has had it since December of 2019, and have done nothing with it. The Republican led Senate Intel Committee did nothing with it either.

NOTHING about this bullshit makes sense to anyone with a working brain. Hunter Biden lives in California, yet he took the laptop to a repairshop, who's camera footage of the day fucking disappeared, in April of 2019. The owner of it is LEGALLY BLIND so he couldn't pick Hunter Biden out of a lineup if he fucking tried. The metadata of the emails are from September and October of 2019 after the laptop was dropped off. Rudy Guiliani went to Ukraine, about the same time the emails were being shopped around in Ukraine as well.

incriminating content
    Incriminating content that pointed to no crime committed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Incriminating content that pointed to no crime committed?
    Yep, they can't point to a single law he broke. Guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    what makes it so important to the FBI and Trump Campaign?
    Because it's election time and it doesn't matter if someone is innocent or not. The entire perception of an investigation or the FBI being involved will sway a non-insignificant amount of voters regardless of the outcome. Bonus points for doing it in a way where the outcome won't be known until after everyone has already voted. I'd say something like this was fairly predictable, but they bragged about the "October surprise" months in advance so you had to know they were fabricating something.

. What is on the laptop that's so important that the FBI has taken it into custody and is searching through it.
    A lot including contact details he should not have had. The laptops and emails and data have been confirmed as authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    A lot including contact details he should not have had. The laptops and emails and data have been confirmed as authentic.
    What law did he break? Answer that. And what are you talking about with contact details he should not have had? What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    What law did he break? Answer that. And what are you talking about with contact details he should not have had? What does that mean?
    As yet we dont know as the FBI investigation isnt finished. We will have to wait.

Data? It included

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-laptop.html

Joe Biden’s personal mobile number and three private email addresses as well as the names of his Secret Service agents;

Mobile numbers for former President Bill Clinton, his wife Hillary and almost every member of former President Barack Obama’s cabinet;
    It wasnt encrypted either. Not smart.

As yet we dont know as the FBI investigation isnt finished. We will have to wait.

Data? It included

Do you have a source that isn't a trashy tabloid?

Do you have a source that isn't a trashy tabloid?
    Screenshots are included in that article.

Source doesnt matter . You are making the mistake of conflating the messenger with the message. As soon as Joe or Hunter comes forward and says the emails and data are a fake......and as yet neither of them have.

Going to tell me the NY Post is a trashy tabloid?

Insiders said both the FBI and the Department of Justice have concurred with National Intelligence John Ratcliffe's assessment on Monday that there is no evidence to support the files are part of a Russian disinformation scheme.
    You could, I suppose, fall back on Russia Russia Russia...but that old meme is dead and gone.

But sure, okay, here

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-lawmaker-says

Rep. Jim Jordan, the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, insisted during a Sunday interview on Fox News that the emails generating controversy for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in the final weeks of the 2020 election cycle are "as real as real can be."
    Last edited by Aehl; 2020-11-01 at 07:54 AM.

Data? It included

They have had the laptop since December, nothing done with it. Same with the Republican led Senate Intel Committee, they didn't do anything with it either.

And what you linked, isn't illegal, as far as I know.

Source doesnt matter . You are making the mistake of conflating the messenger with the message. As soon as Joe or Hunter comes forward and says the emails and data are a fake......and as yet neither of them have.
    Sources do matter. You posted a literal fake news website. Why would I trust anything the put up, including screenshots?

You could, I suppose, fall back on Russia Russia Russia...but that old meme is dead and gone.

But sure, okay, here

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-lawmaker-says
    John ratfucker Ratcliffe and Gym Jordan are your bastions of truth there? And you STILL haven't linked what possible laws they could have broken. Even the Wall Street Journal and Fox News have dropped this, and the people at the New York Post were all hesitant to put their names on it, so much that the person that actually wrote it, didn't put his name on it. And one that actually did, has never written an article before.

Sources do matter. You posted a literal fake news website. Why would I trust anything the put up, including screenshots?
    As you wish.

Doesnt make me no never mind either way. Doesnt matter who tells the truth, it remains the truth regardless.

Then, to meet that criteria, Joe or Hunter need to come forward and declare it false. So far they havent.

*shrug*

As you wish.

Doesnt make me no never mind either way. Doesnt matter who tells the truth, it remains the truth regardless.

Then, to meet that criteria, Joe or Hunter need to come forward and declare it false. So far they havent.

*shrug*
    It wouldn't matter if they declared it false, people like Trump and his supporters like you would just say they are lying. Just like they did with Obama and his birth certificates. They still claim he is Muslim and born in Kenya despite everything.

As you wish.

*shrug*
    lol no

The burden of proof is on the one making the accusation. No Trump cultists has even been able to tell me what crime Hunter is being accused of anyway. They're just making a noise about a laptop.

Well when they do, let me know.

lol no

The burden of proof is on the one making the accusation. No Trump cultists has even been able to tell me what crime Hunter is being accused of anyway. They're just making a noise about a laptop.
    Yep, they keep saying he gave money to his father, but we have 22 years of his tax returns saying otherwise. They keep pointing to one email saying that Hunter and Joe will be meeting some Chinese guy, but Joe denied it along with his chief of staff and everything else. There are some that were in 2017, after Biden left office, so it wasn't illegal, and again, there is no evidence that anything illegal happened.

I guess it will all sort itself out after Pres Trump is re elected in a few days

I guess it will all sort itself out after Pres Trump is re elected in a few days
    Yeah, I'm sure Hunter will be arrest for committing, uh, whatever crime it is he's being accused of. Just like Hillary was arrested.