Any Mind Numbing Ways to make gold?

I am trying to find 'mind numbing' ways to make gold.
    What I mean is, ones with little to no movement, few buttons, etc.

I like to macro as much as I can and while I am watching TV, use my wireless keyboard to press the correct buttons.

I currently have 2 methods.
    Crafting and Vendoring items if the buyout for cloth is low enough.
    My macros process
    - Macro to open Tailoring Window (mouse is left on the 'Craft All' button), click mouse.
    - After a few mins, ill press my macros that Mounts up, target/interact with my vendor. My mod to sell junk is set to sell all crafted stuff.
    - Repeat.
    With a bank full of the materials, I can go for a good hour, making 10k+ from barely looking and pressing only 2 or 3 macros.

My other method is fishing.
    I angle my camera just right, get a big lure and turn the sound up.
    Disable my mouses movement.
    When I hear the fishing sound, right click and then macro for another cast.
    When inventory is full, or every 100 or so casts, macro to mount up and auto sell junk.
    Repeat.

I can fish for hours at fairly good concistency barely paying attention with only a right click and a few macro buttons.

Method 1 is highly dependant on AH value for cloth and more and more people are buying it, making profit less and less.
    Fishing is also highly dependant on the AH, the closer to the end of xpac, the less it all sells for. Getting a Giant Ray every few days though is great.

Any other methods kind of like these?
    My job doesnt need my attention much but does need my eyes on it, so I can afk within distance of sound/wireless.

AOE porcupine farming Drustvar if there aren't any bots around. Stand in the middle of the field, loot and skin.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    AOE porcupine farming Drustvar if there aren't any bots around. Stand in the middle of the field, loot and skin.
    I think I could macro all of that if i do it on a Monk or a Druid.
    Ill look into it.

You could ask this guy how he set up his multibox operation:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/718664097

Should ask om reddit wow economy, seems like it would be up their alley.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Skyreach. Thank me later

Edit: it does require you to move and to press 1 aoe but the gold yield per 3 min is very good (around 500g/3 min).

Edit 2: The mind numbness caused by this farm is immense so only do it if you have dual screen and can watch videos or something personally I get bored and sleepy after the first 3-5 runs doing this.
    Well...you know...

Before SL: Buy flowers, make ink (red one). That takes lots of time, therefore there is a nice profit on it.

Gooooooold. I guess mining yo. But is it mind numbing or walking simulator?