Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That's not what the rolecard says.

If we're breaking all the rools I may as well give Marack exactly what he wanted back in D2 and screenshot the PM the mod sent me and post it in the thread.
    I dont think any rules have been broken, I honestly think you have read too much into the wording.

im not asking for you to copy paste it, but just kind of explain what the message wanted you to do

- - - Updated - - -

we can confirm xan as either town or wolf here btw

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean its up to you, Im just telling you why people are pointing knives at you.
    I'm as good as dead at this point, so I'll just

Unvote
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Alright, I'm back. Catching up on what I've missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    to be honest firebert not being able to put out a vote would be too over the top. I don't think anyone interpreted it the same way as you did so I don't think mod was aware that there was confusion
    I brought it up in post 668 and post 841.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

And that was not clarified to the Town, why, @foxximcleod?
    I honestly did not anticipate anyone nit-picking the wording as such, and had hoped the mechanics would become obvious if it arose.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

okay tell us what the message said then?
    "Bage sure did smell like wet dog."

7+ Year Old Account
    And that was not clarified to the Town, why, @foxximcleod?
    the only one that didnt see THAT... is you... everyone else was assuming they could vote but it would not be counted... thats why we started doing the everyone vote BS on d2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I honestly did not anticipate anyone nit-picking the wording as such, and had hoped the mechanics would become obvious if it arose.
    Honestly, I'll save it for the discussion thread.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    the only one that didnt see THAT... is you... everyone else was assuming they could vote but it would not be counted... thats why we started doing the everyone vote BS on d2
    We started doing that shit because I was under the impression that the unfed Fledgling couldn't even vote.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Okay Xanjori is wolf
    Killing your marked players isnt a good idea...

Killing your marked players isnt a good idea...
    You just straight up lied. You are just a wolf. You did not receive our message even though you claimed to.

We started doing that shit because I was under the impression that the unfed Fledgling couldn't even vote.
    Im pretty sure everyone else interpreted it as that everyone should vote, because then when the vote count came we'd be easily able to see whos vote didnt count.

Which reminds me, that gives Lora town points for suggesting that course of action. Or well, non-vampire points as he could suggest it as a wolf too.

I want to make it obvious to all of you: Xanjori is 100% confirmed wolf, he made a really big mistake by claiming to have received the message. He should've tried to call it out as a lie or something else instead of forcing him self into a situation where he had to reveal the contents of a message he never received.

And the reason he did not receive it is because he did not get marked because he is scum as there is nothing else that would prevent him from getting marked

You just straight up lied. You are just a wolf. You did not receive our message even though you claimed to.
    No I didnt, you're just hanging me out to dry because now youve already admitted who your mark is and you know you cant convert or use me anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were under that impression. From the replies it seems like it was only you under that impression.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was looking at it as early as d2 to see if people voting and vote count matched... I assumed, like most of us, they they could vote and it wouldnt be counted.

No I didnt, you're just hanging me out to dry because now youve already admitted who your mark is and you know you cant convert or use me anymore.
    That makes absolutely no sense. If you were town then you would gladly confirm what the message said because you could clear yourself. You clearly did not receive it because you are not marked because you are a wolf

- - - Updated - - -

Your beloved vampire just gave you a free wolf.

That makes absolutely no sense. If you were town then you would gladly confirm what the message said because you could clear yourself. You clearly did not receive it because you are not marked because you are a wolf
    But I did just confirm it. You're just denying that I confirmed it.

This is why its always a bad idea to leave scum alive btw, they just try sow more chaos.