10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I will admit it, I'm kinda bad at playing Mafia lol
    I am 0-13-1. I have literally never won a game. Don't come to me with kinda bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Hopefully someone has a game ready?
    I 'member when the wait list to host a game was 18 months long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I am 0-13-1. I have literally never won a game. Don't come to me with kinda bad.
    For me, 3-15-3 and dying in all games but 1!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    The only game I lived to the end in, I was directly responsible for town losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I'm pretty sure you won a game? I have to go find it though...

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, here it is

- - - Updated - - -

AND as a bonus, you did live to the end that game too
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    What???????

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post

Wait, there was a Matrix-themed Mafia game? Damn too bad I wasen't around here back then, because I would've loved that!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    most of the games played here are on the 1st post of this thread if you wanna see em

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

My 6 year old keeps reading/watching about "text" mafia on her Youtube videos from streamers. Now she is demanding a cell phone because she needs to "text" people to kill them. Like kid, you literally self report in Among Us and tell everyone that you were in vents hanging out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    My 6 year old keeps reading/watching about "text" mafia on her Youtube videos from streamers. Now she is demanding a cell phone because she needs to "text" people to kill them. Like kid, you literally self report in Among Us and tell everyone that you were in vents hanging out.
    Can't win if you haven't learned to lose first
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Can't win if you haven't learned to lose first
    Shit. She is still full on that "doesn't work" shit that all kids do. "Oh I couldn't have died because I went back in time"

Oh. Okay then. Carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

This game is fucking wild yall. Keep it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is fucking wild yall. Keep it up.
    Yeah, by the way (also @Bwonsamdi the Dead); the game can get pretty heated.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry foxxi. <3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I would honestly think all of you despise one another by reading the thread, if I didn't know better. It's at the point where I actually expect someone to be murdered irl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would honestly think all of you despise one another by reading the thread, if I didn't know better. It's at the point where I actually expect someone to be murdered irl.
    I love you really @Lora
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Na, we've had players before that took stuff personally, but I dont think any of them still play. Its all part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Na, we've had players before that took stuff personally, but I dont think any of them still play. Its all part of the game.
    It looks to be a good strategy. Some people get heated and things slip out. It's been fun to watch

7+ Year Old Account
    There is often some fun anger in the heat of the moment... but most of us let it go after the game... some let grudges last a bit...

3+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry foxxi. <3
    I'm slowly starting to find that out. It's even more difficult to tell if people are being sarcastic to me or not, because I can't really tell if people are being sarcastic online

I might give the next game a pass, depending on how I feel after the current one is done
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm slowly starting to find that out. It's even more difficult to tell if people are being sarcastic to me or not, because I can't really tell if people are being sarcastic online

I might give the next game a pass, depending on how I feel after the current one is done
    Browse through some older games; it is totally up to you to decide if you want in or not.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

It can be hard, especially on the internet to distinguish between actual hostility and pseudo-hostility. But it is important to remember - that is part of this game. I won't say it never bleeds through - because we have had cases in the past where players were antagonistic beyond the scope of what is reasonable for the game, but for the most part it is nothing personal. It's just how this game works. You needle people to see how they react, analyze those reactions. Look at how they behave with other people, try to put the strings together on why someone says or doesn't say something. The game wouldn't get anywhere if everyone just sat back and was nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It can be hard, especially on the internet to distinguish between actual hostility and pseudo-hostility. But it is important to remember - that is part of this game. I won't say it never bleeds through - because we have had cases in the past where players were antagonistic beyond the scope of what is reasonable for the game, but for the most part it is nothing personal. It's just how this game works. You needle people to see how they react, analyze those reactions. Look at how they behave with other people, try to put the strings together on why someone says or doesn't say something. The game wouldn't get anywhere if everyone just sat back and was nice.
    New rule for next Mafia game. Everyone must speak with Shakespearean insults.