Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So first you push Catta as the elder and then when someone suggests a theory can could maybe slightly help you, you instnatly jump ship

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    So first you push Catta as the elder and then when someone suggests a theory can could maybe slightly help you, you instnatly jump ship
    Fishing for slips, I wonder how that works.

trying to discredit me by using self meta lol
    You're scum, so your every word should be taken as a pinch of salt. You're as much a threat to my faction as the werewolves are. As I have said, multiple times, there is no guarantee that this isn't a clever play. You've been caught out and admitted to being a vampire. Robozerim died during the night phase. There's at least one other vampire beyond you left.

Assuming every night kill so far is indeed at the hands of the werewolves, it's possible your numbers are not as decimated as you claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Is the information Im requesting from him beneficial from town or not? Easy yes/no.
    See post 1042.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Also I really wanna be involved more, because this is what mafia is about. but Ive got a killer headache and need to get to bed.

I've argued my points as best as I can. dupti hasn't actually parted with any steadfast information that we as town can use, he is just trying to sow the seeds of chaos, either to deflect from someone or just as a final fuck you to the town. My vote will remain on dupti (I think thats where it is anyway) and I leave it up to the rest of my townies to make the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You're scum, so your every word should be taken as a pinch of salt. You're as much a threat to my faction as the werewolves are. As I have said, multiple times, there is no guarantee that this isn't a clever play. You've been caught out and admitted to being a vampire. Robozerim died during the night phase. There's at least one other vampire beyond you left.

Assuming every night kill so far is indeed at the hands of the werewolves, it's possible your numbers are not as decimated as you claim.
    No I am absolutely not as much of a threat to town as the werewolves are at the moment. You even admitted as much earlier.

I agree that I could be lying as scum but there is no reason for me to lie about any of this as for it to be a lie it would require me to play against my win condition

- - - Updated - - -

Also I suggest you read up on the vampire roles - it is simply impossible for us to have converted more than 1 player at this stage

- - - Updated - - -

And we clearly will not be able to convert next night either as we unfortunately targeted a wolf.

No I mean we clearly targeted a townie that I am now trying to kill just because I love gamethrowing

7+ Year Old Account
    No I mean we clearly targeted a townie that I am now trying to kill just because I love gamethrowing
    I know the feeling, because thats apparently what ive been doing all game

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    If we lynch Xanjori and dupti has lied we deserve all the "LYNCH SCUM NO MATTER WHAT" thrown in our faces at the end of the game, but I kinda want to believe what dupti is saying.

The only reason dupti could be lying is he's desperately trying to stop a lynch on Bwonsamdi who might be the Elder. Do I think the mod would make a brand new player the bloody Elder? Possibly if he's a bastard.
    I guess if picking roles was random (like putting a bunch of names in a box and pulling them out with your eyes closed) then I could see it, but no...

Also I can say that I pretty much haven't messaged anyone from the game
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I mean I am scum so my push on you was obviously not that genuine but i would like to point out that i did not accuse you of gamethrowing, i just pointed out that you seemed to focus on the bite so much and seemed to ignore everything else which from my vamp pov comes across as wolf behaviour

i will gladly admit that i was probably wrong for whatever it is worth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Not to attempt to derail the lovely train you are on, but it is easy to throw your own Wolfmate under the bus when he's been caught by the Cult.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Not to attempt to derail the lovely train you are on, but it is easy to throw your own Wolfmate under the bus when he's been caught by the Cult.
    but he was also called out for "avoiding me" by graeham, which is pretty ironic since (and since graeham is looking like wolf as well now) what marack was doing was looking for wolves over vamps at this stage whcih is an incredibly townie mindset to have. As I said voting on me does not necessarily mean that you are a wolfie, but looking for wolves instead at this stage is definitely more likely to come from town, so marack is probably just town. If he is wolf then he played this day really well

10+ Year Old Account
    @foxximcleod can we get a vote count please?? If y'all paying attention?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Xanjori 5, Dupti 4, Bwonsamdi 1, Crackleslap 1 (but not really) <3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Current vote count:

4 - Dupti ( Listo95 #780 , Lora #810 , Xanjori #876 , Graeham #880 )

1 - Bwonsamdi ( Omertocracy #864 )

5 - xanjori ( Catta #833 , crackleslap #839 , Val #1015 , Firebert #1033 , Marack #1059)

With 12 alive majority lynch is 7
    Day 4 Deadline Sunday 11/1 @9 pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    You know what,

Unvote

Xanjori

Because why not lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti can you unvote for me please?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

but he was also called out for "avoiding me" by graeham, which is pretty ironic since (and since graeham is looking like wolf as well now) what marack was doing was looking for wolves over vamps at this stage whcih is an incredibly townie mindset to have. As I said voting on me does not necessarily mean that you are a wolfie, but looking for wolves instead at this stage is definitely more likely to come from town, so marack is probably just town. If he is wolf then he played this day really well
    Deceptive.

I called out Marack for producing a list of names he found to be 'scummy' and leaving you off the list at a point where you had not claimed but anybody following the game would have painted you as likely being a vampire.

He's also expressed doubt about Firebert's alignment, yet Firebert is the key to your situation. Which is why I question Marack's alignment for not paying more attention to that fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    @dupti can you unvote for me please?
    sure

unvote

10+ Year Old Account
    @Omertocracy, we may need you to come and hammer.

With 4 Wolves against 1 Elder and 6 VTs, we need literally all the non-Wolves for a Wolf lynch.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deceptive.

I called out Marack for producing a list of names he found to be 'scummy' and leaving you off the list at a point where you had not claimed but anybody following the game would have painted you as likely being a vampire.

He's also expressed doubt about Firebert's alignment, yet Firebert is the key to your situation. Which is why I question Marack's alignment for not paying more attention to that fact...
    but if you had read marack then you really should not reach the conclusion that we are partners as i have been trying to lynch him two days in a row, so him leaving me out of his list is not really suspicious. He could be scum sure, but not for the reason you provided which to me just came across as you not really evaluating him but more so you trying to look for vampires when in reality you would have been more on the lookout for wolves if you were i think