10+ Year Old Account
    So, if you want to see pure distilled insanity, you should check out this Trump supporters electoral map.

The crazy person is declaring Trump will get over 400 electoral votes in part by winning New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, New Hampshire, Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, Washington and Oregon. He has since convinced himself that Trump will win California, too.

His methodology is equally insane, seeming like it came more from the bottom of a beer bottle than any sort of grounding in logic. He took Trumps results from 2016 and added 10-15% in Trumps favor because reasons.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Trump is panicking BIG TIME.

Biden will terminate school choice, eliminate charter schools, defund religious schools, ban prayer in public schools, indoctrinate your children with Anti-American lies, and force you to subsidize extreme late-term abortion. We believe that every child is a Sacred Gift from God!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...30825072472065

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Weren't undecideds part of the reason Trump won in 2016, along with nonvoters? I don't think we'll have to worry about nonvoters this time.
    Yup, a small amount of undecided decided last moment to go for trump to give him a sliver of a win in just enough places to get him the white house. Right now, he's just ginning up his base in hopes they come out in big enough numbers, Personally I don't think it's gonna work, because he cult followers are the minority, but it's really his only move and he hope he get's lucky as shit with a bit of cheating and election fuckery mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I don't know how this makes me feel, certainly not better. But Van Jones lays out how a con man president could rat fuck us all:
    America won't survive that happening. Republicans would hopefully chose self preservation over power, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    First Lindsey Graham told Black people they can go anywhere in his state as long as they were conservative and now he's back telling women they can go anywhere as long as they are pro life.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-g...135356114.html
    So for women to go where they want they have to:
    1. Be pro-life.
    2. Be Christian
    3. Have a "traditional family" I.E. get married, stay home, and have kids. Sorry lesbians.

Good to know he's not just racist, but rabidly sexist and homophobic as well.

Trump is panicking BIG TIME.

We believe that every child is a Sacred Gift from God!
    ...Unless they're the children of Latin American migrants, in which case we'll shove them in cages or send them to Mexico without keeping any records of their whereabouts or who their parents are.

Why does it feel like Trump is doubling down on his base instead of trying to get new voters?
    Cause he's an idiot playing 0D chess, or he's just planning to steal it anyway so he doesn't care. Or both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So, if you want to see pure distilled insanity, you should check out this Trump supporters electoral map.

The crazy person is declaring Trump will get over 400 electoral votes in part by winning New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, New Hampshire, Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, Washington and Oregon. He has since convinced himself that Trump will win California, too.

His methodology is equally insane, seeming like it came more from the bottom of a beer bottle than any sort of grounding in logic. He took Trumps results from 2016 and added 10-15% in Trumps favor because reasons.
    It's these fucks i'm scared of. The Trump voter's who are still living in some reality are seeing all the polls. They know he's massively behind. They know that Biden winning is a very real possibility.

It's these fucks who have already convinced themselves that Trump can't lose that we should be scared of. They aren't just going to do nothing.

I saw this post in that threat: https://twitter.com/IMflyingblond/st...954754/photo/1

And they based it off of the 2018 Fox Voter analysis? If that were true, then why aren't more states blue? Considering the 40 seat swing.

They are on crack if they think that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Nevada are going Trump, and Minnesota isn't going Trump either, I don't think and Pennsylvania, while close, I hope goes Biden.

Jesus Christ, I just went to the website they are using, and holy fuck, they are more delusional than your post is.

https://statespoll.com/

I clicked on a random state like Nevada. https://statespoll.com/post/63360474...-1029-1031-720

They "adjusted" the poll from 49% Biden vs 47% Trump in an EMERSON POLL to 54.9% Trump and 42.8% Biden. None of this shit makes sense as to why they are adjusting it 12 points in favor of Trump, when NO POLL has shown it even being really that close to EVER going Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Cause he's an idiot playing 0D chess, or he's just planning to steal it anyway so he doesn't care. Or both.
    I'm hoping it's because he's planning to fly to Russia, alone, abandoning family to claim asylum.

Playing heavily to the religious extremists.

Trump has gone full on pants on head frothing at the mouth insane with his campaign speeches today. Even more so than normal.

These ratfuckers are seriously going to go 3rd world on this election, all to try and keep on their tenuous grasp on outdated power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Trump has gone full on pants on head frothing at the mouth insane with his campaign speeches today. Even more so than normal.
    Hopefully this will do more to turn off the less sycophantic republicans who might have otherwise voted for him, rather than actually fire them up. His die-hard base was going to vote for him no matter what, so I doubt there's too much to be gained there.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I think Biden will win, so I'm a little less worried. Trump won because of a perfect storm of the Comey emails, running against an unpopular candidate, nonvoters, and cheating.

Biden is MUCH more popular than Hilary, we're seeing record early voter turnout, and Trump's attempt at manufacturing a scandal in Hunter Biden failed miserably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    That wild snake story trump just recited at one of his rallies was insane. Literal fascism. Literal racism. HARD nazi Germany vibes.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand cease and decist filed.

The piece, originally released in 1963 by singer-songwriter and activist Oscar Brown, is based on an Aesop's fable called "The Farmer and the Viper" and is meant to teach how kindness can be exploited by malicious people.

Brown's daughters told CNN in 2017 that they had sent cease-and-desist orders to the Trump campaign urging the president to stop using the lyrics, claiming that he was misconstruing the song's meaning.

"Oscar Brown Jr.'s words are being stolen to promote his hate message and intolerance," Africa Brown told CNN's Don Lemon.

“When I see him doing it, I know that he is stealing. He’s twisting Oscar’s meaning to serve his own campaign and climate of intolerance and hate, which is the opposite of what the original author, Oscar Brown Jr., intended,” added her sister, Maggie, on MSNBC.

“He’s perversely using ‘The Snake’ to demonize immigrants,” said Africa during that same MSNBC interview. “My father never had anything against immigrants.”

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand cease and decist filed.
    The cease and desist was just filed, but he was asked to stop using it almost three years ago. Trump ignored the request.

10+ Year Old Account

These people are grade A retards.

Or they're bots, spreading idiocy for the grade A retards to consume.

Yeah. Dotardito will totally flip oregon and Washington. That will totally happen. Totes.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    These people are grade A retards.

Or they're bots, spreading idiocy for the grade A retards to consume.
    I am predicting a win for Kanye. My methodology is taking the polls for Kanye, and adding 65 percentage points to each of them because Kanye.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I saw this post in that threat: https://twitter.com/IMflyingblond/st...954754/photo/1

And they based it off of the 2018 Fox Voter analysis? If that were true, then why aren't more states blue? Considering the 40 seat swing.

They are on crack if they think that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Nevada are going Trump, and Minnesota isn't going Trump either, I don't think and Pennsylvania, while close, I hope goes Biden.

Jesus Christ, I just went to the website they are using, and holy fuck, they are more delusional than your post is.

https://statespoll.com/

I clicked on a random state like Nevada. https://statespoll.com/post/63360474...-1029-1031-720

They "adjusted" the poll from 49% Biden vs 47% Trump in an EMERSON POLL to 54.9% Trump and 42.8% Biden. None of this shit makes sense as to why they are adjusting it 12 points in favor of Trump, when NO POLL has shown it even being really that close to EVER going Trump.
    I mean he's not using any good method for it he's just taking 2016 election results and adding votes to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by twitter
    17) how did I get these numbers?
    I analyzed the 2016 results,
    added between 10% to 15% to Trump - related to a number of factors:
    - Trump achievements
    - silent majority
    - honest Americans fed up with riots & Antifa
    - Dems behavior with Kavanaugh
    - Nanzy craziness
    So basically complete ass pull.

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I mean he's not using any good method for it he's just taking 2016 election results and adding votes to Trump.

So basically complete ass pull.
    I still don't get where they get the silent majority thing from considering Trump has never had a majority of anything.