10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    So basically complete ass pull.
    I like the parts where he says America is fed up with riots as his friends run politicians off the road and block major highways.

And of course, if any/all of these reasons are correct, why is every single poll wrong by ten to twenty-five percent? Are there no proud Trump supporters, admitting they support Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I still don't get where they get the silent majority thing from considering Trump has never had a majority of anything.
    Why would there even need to be a silent majority? what is the need to be silent to begin with? Too ashamed of being a bigoted piece of shit with a below avg IQ?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Why would there even need to be a silent majority? what is the need to be silent to begin with? Too ashamed of being a bigoted piece of shit with a below avg IQ?
    It's this narrative that Trump supporters are afraid that big mean liberals will 'attack' them - IE: Say mean words online - if their support for trump was known. Which is at odds with the cries of 'Fuck your feelings!!' that pervades the Trump support movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would there even need to be a silent majority? what is the need to be silent to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    It's this narrative that Trump supporters are afraid that big mean liberals will 'attack' them
    As we see here on a nearly daily basis, and usually because I force the issue, Trump supporters just do not have answers. They cannot back up their support with anything remotely resembling evidence or logic.

Why is the economy better? What, specifically, got better?

Why are jobs up? How do you know? Trump controls BLS, why not use them?

Why is the Wall finished? How much? Which states? How much was the check from Mexico?

Why does China pay tariffs? And how much did the trade gap shrink?

Being a Trump supporter requires replacing logic, evidence, and facts with religious faith. It requires the word of Trump to be infallible. This is saying a lot for someone with twice as many bankruptcies as mistresses (six and three, that we know of).

That's why they're not here to defend Trump on his record, or even to defend Trump's supporters committing literal acts of terrorism, except by chain-trolling and bringing on ban-evading alts. I'd dare them to challenge me on that but they're not fucking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    It's this narrative that Trump supporters are afraid that big mean liberals will 'attack' them - IE: Say mean words online - if their support for trump was known. Which is at odds with the cries of 'Fuck your feelings!!' that pervades the Trump support movement.
    Their narrative isn't very sound considering the concern trolls who pretend they aren't trumper's get probably the most shit on, at least in this thread, and rightfully so, as they are garbage.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their narrative isn't very sound considering the concern trolls who pretend they aren't trumper's get probably the most shit on, at least in this thread, and rightfully so, as they are garbage.
    Yeah it's just another thing that proves their silent majority thing is just bunk. Hell, the election they Won it was by a 3.3m vote deficit which, while posters will smugly remind us that the popular vote doesn't matter, it still just goes to show he's not as well liked as they think he is and he's done nothing to sway new voters due to being the exact same - if not worse - person since he took office about four years ago.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    America won't survive that happening. Republicans would hopefully chose self preservation over power, but who knows.

So for women to go where they want they have to:
    1. Be pro-life.
    2. Be Christian
    3. Have a "traditional family"
    I.E. get married, stay home, and have kids. Sorry lesbians.

Good to know he's not just racist, but rabidly sexist and homophobic as well.
    The Hat Trick of the Deplorables. Trump's America - violence, racism, misogyny, and a nice helping of grifting to mix it all up.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The Hat Trick of the Deplorables. Trump's America - violence, racism, misogyny, and a nice helping of grifting to mix it all up.
    So what're the bets on which Voting demographic / Minority group Graham will talk down to next? My money's on blue collar workers but Hispanics seem more likely.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump supporters cannot back up their support with anything remotely resembling evidence or logic.

Why is the economy better? What, specifically, got better?

Why are jobs up? How do you know? Trump controls BLS, why not use them?

Why is the Wall finished? How much? Which states? How much was the check from Mexico?

Why does China pay tariffs? And how much did the trade gap shrink?

Being a Trump supporter requires replacing logic, evidence, and facts with religious faith. It requires the word of Trump to be infallible.
    We see evidence of that from Trump's words. And we see the future horror of a Trump second term in those same words.

Quote Originally Posted by 1984
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    And while it is easy and essential to point out, it is equally terrifying and horrifying that is so easily can.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-11-02 at 04:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    TheHill found this poll credible enough to post, which lists Biden leading Texas.

I'll believe it when I see it, but results like this, even (especially?) if fake but public, have got to be concerning to Team Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to say this:

Claiming that Kamala Harris will take over the Presidency from Joe Biden isn't even a very good argument. Not only is it complete and utter bullshit spread by Trump and his sycophantic morons, it's not even that disturbing of an outcome. I for one would not be terribly unhappy with a Harris administration. So even if those morons* were right, then . . . okay. President Harris then. Still a better option than Donald Fucking Trump.

*No Google Chrome, I want "morons" not "mormons," stop underlining it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Not only is it complete and utter bullshit spread by Trump and his sycophantic morons, it's not even that disturbing of an outcome.
    It is if you're terrified of having a woman in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It is if you're terrified of having a woman in charge.
    With how badly they reacted to a black man being president having a black/indian woman be president must be close to literal hell for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    With how badly they reacted to a black man being president having a black/indian woman be president must be close to literal hell for them.
    From California, no less.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    From California, no less.
    Not just any California politician. A San Francisco politician.

This Election is gonna be a huge game-changer for Moochamp OT. I foresee a lot of people rage quitting the forums and getting banned on Election Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    This Election is gonna be a huge game-changer for Moochamp OT. I foresee a lot of people rage quitting the forums and getting banned on Election Day
    Qtards and Trumpists will be raging about Election Fraud and other nonsense when Trump loses.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    With emotions running as high as they are for everyone? I could see this as likely no matter who wins as the infractions get split between people who're legitimately upset and can't keep their cool, and people being sore winners.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how it always goes.
    /s

Question to the Americans in this thread, i see that over the last 10 years the libertarian party has increased their share of the vote considerably, if they were to have another strong vote this time round which one of the main parties would this impact on the most? are most of the people that would vote for the libertarian party ex democrat or ex republican voters?