Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    well so far it aint the best event to put it in civil terms. pvp needs a group to join and the bosses are at lev 30 (seemingly the loot as well). the only real new thing added is a shitty basic looking cloak without any outstanding and/or event related graphic's. color me disapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    16% is insulting.
    You must be new.
    16% = 16th year.
    It's tradition.

YES. Leveling is bullshit. I've been playing this game for 15 years, I have zero interest in replaying the same boring content. Just let me get all my alts to 50 as fast as possible so I can be ready to raid with whichever one ends up not sucking for Nathria.
    I got news for you. Its called "buy a character boost". With your attitude, one can wonder, why you dont go play Sims instead. Leveling is part of an MMORPG and thats never gonna change. Blizzard even made it faster to lvl in SL prepatch. Or are you just stupid, since you have played the same boring content for the last 15 years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Double exp was gone since prepatch.
    No it wasn't, it was active until 31st October.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Maerad View Post
    Last year was the 15th anniversary - that's why we got the mount.
    But for programmers, 16 is a much rounder number than 15 lol.

I suspect nobody had time for this with the expansion development so they sent an intern off to make a new cloak design. It's actually one of the better-looking cloaks in the game IMHO, but I never have my cloak visible so there's that. NO CAPES!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    uhhh.. why the heck didn't they add the old raid queue back in???? like cmon... it was sort of fun to queue for the bc/wrath/cata raids.. so lame...
    That would be great..thpugh honestly i really wish they'd just enable permanent que options for ALL expansions..as in you can just pick or choose which one you want to do if only for fun...Also i wish we could do chromie time even at 50 if only for scaling quests alone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    No it wasn't, it was active until 31st October.
    Double reputation was active until 31st october, the double exp was gone the moment 9.0 hit live.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    And other anniversaries have at least had a pet or at least something unique about the event. There is nothing unique about this.
    Only the 4th 5th 10th and 15th has pets or any thing unique most just gave you a tabard for xp boost and some fire works. Even there being world bosses and stuff up has only been the last few years there was no content pre wod on an anniversary.

Korrak sure did get his revenge, can't even queue for the fucking thing.

> Players level 30 and above can take on Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, and one of the four Dragons of Nightmare each day for some loot and 50 Timewarped Badges.

This is definitely not "each day" in terms of getting a quest.

Killing kazzak today and yesterday got me gold, so I think you are eligible for loot drops daily.

Join as a group failed btw

Fucking 45 minute que for Korrak's. Is there a way to afk reach 200 badges?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Fucking 45 minute que for Korrak's. Is there a way to afk reach 200 badges?
    At least yours works...

Tried and tried all yesterday, and no one out of like 3 groups of 40, could get the damn que to even work.

Is Blizzard aware they suck? Cause they should be .
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Is korrak powerleveling still a thing or did they nerfed it?

And other anniversaries have at least had a pet or at least something unique about the event. There is nothing unique about this.
    This is objectively wrong. There has been more anniversaries with nothing in them than ones with anything.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This is objectively wrong. There has been more anniversaries with nothing in them than ones with anything.
    I've been taking part in anniversary events since Wrath. There was always something unique, even if it was something small like a pet. This year is literally just a copy of last year.

I've been taking part in anniversary events since Wrath. There was always something unique, even if it was something small like a pet. This year is literally just a copy of last year.
    There is a new cloak this year. This is something unique, even if it's something small.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=178514/...d-cloak-of-war

- - - Updated - - -

https://wow.gamepedia.com/WoW%27s_6th_Anniversary Nothing new.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/WoW%27s_7th_Anniversary Nothing new.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/WoW%27s_8th_Anniversary Nothing new.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/WoW%27s_9th_Anniversary Nothing new.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/WoW%27s_12th_Anniversary Nothing new.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

YES. Leveling is bullshit. I've been playing this game for 15 years, I have zero interest in replaying the same boring content. Just let me get all my alts to 50 as fast as possible so I can be ready to raid with whichever one ends up not sucking for Nathria.

- - - Updated - - -

Except being a multibillion dollar company with access to nigh infinite resources. Everything was stacked but that. :-P
    Sounds to me like you need to take a break from the game. All this negativity can't be good for you. Also nice lol at the "infinite resources" joke. How many times has Blizzard said that just throwing money and/or people is not a solution?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I do agree to this to an extent - but you and I know they could of done at least SOMETHING neat - idc if its something like a cool new toy or .. I guess what I'm saying is they are missing out by not doing something cool like a unique item people would WANT to log in for at least for a few days.. currently it's just logging in, and I'm ok with that being a special elitist toxic snowflake that I am I am ok with a simple achieve, but wouldn't it be sweet to have something you can earn like again xmog/pet/mount/title/or toy or something unique.

Anyway, either way I'm cool with the anniversary - at least people that forgot to get that pvp mount last year can get it this year (99% of us probably got that mount from pvp last year)
    Where's the line, though, between something useless no one cares about and something vital that can't be missed therefore you're forced to log in? That line doesn't exist, and both sides are pettily mad.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It was literally double exp and rep all last month, aka 100% more. 16% is insulting.
    is this your first anniversary event? if it isn't, can you explain how you have absolutely no fucking clue about any of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. This is hands down the laziest anniversary yet. At least last year had a mount.
    not every anniversary has had a mount, and tbh they have other priorities at the moment.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yawn. That the best you got? I know *why* they're doing a weak 16% exp buff. Doesn't make it any less pathetic.
    ... so you know why and yet you think it's pathetic. oh ok, sure thing - I'll contact a GM on your behalf and let them know that YOU think that a 16% exp buff for the 16th anniversary event is "just pathetic" and I'm sure they will hook you up with an additional 20%? does that make it better? how about 50%? or 2000%?