Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Dude, did you even read what you quote?
    Last sentence:
    I didn't exactly track every single news about it especially if I own it for quite some time now.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So basically "People are telling me things that disagree with what I said and multiple people saw this but no one screenshotted it so it isn't true." Guess what the same can be said about you and the burden of proof is on you since you claimed from the start that it will gold cap every time yet there hasn't been any proof providing this.
    Ok and I am saw magic rainbow unicorn. Sorry but until proven, it's just a claim.
    The only thing we know that it was spotted on bmah, but we don't know if it has been bought or not and what was ending price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Clearly you didn't pay any attention.
    Neither have you when quoting my post. Read last sentence. I do not read WoW news. Last thing I saw about brontosaur was that giga thread on US forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    And since then there were numerous posts, at least two standalone messages and a few "what to do before prepatch" guides saying it would be gone with the prepatch.
    Never seen a single guide or news since quite some time, logged in only once during prepatch for a total of whooping 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Look at all these mad people who thought they would somehow manage to buy the Brutosaur mount cheap.
    I was thinking the SAME thing, people salty as hell because they waited for it to go to BMAH thinking they would beat the system and get a deal. 5mil isn't hard to make, i play only a few hours a day on most days and maybe 5-6 hours on my 2 days off and managed buying for of this this xpac for myself wife and kids. Now I had over 15 mil coming into BFA from selling raids ect from pervious xpacs but still, i made the last 5 mill 100% from the AH and profession's etc. as I no longer raid. Blizzard isn't stupid, they saw too many people waiting and bragging on public forums how the ones buying it at 5 mil are suckers and that they would wait till BMAH to get it cheaper. Jokes on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Dude, did you even read what you quote?
    Last sentence:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok and I am saw magic rainbow unicorn. Sorry but until proven, it's just a claim.
    The only thing we know that it was spotted on bmah, but we don't know if it has been bought or not and what was ending price.

Neither have you when quoting my post. Read last sentence. I do not read WoW news. Last thing I saw about brontosaur was that giga thread on US forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen a single guide or news since quite some time, logged in only once during prepatch for a total of whooping 5 minutes.

it was posted on MMO-Champion front page NUMEROUS time's , we can see from your post count you are a busy bee here and have been posting near daily for months so its safe to say that you also looked at the front page. It was also on the launcher numerous times. Another poster quoted you the post blizz made when they said it would be gone in prepatch, it goes like this I am pretty sure we all knew as far back as January that prepatch would be it, Prepatch is ALWAYS the FIRST patch of the Xpac... 8.3 became 9.0. That was SL regardless of if anyone licked it or not just 98% of the content was still gated.

"Just like the real dinosaurs that once walked our own earth, the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur’s days in Azeroth are numbered. Once the Shadowlands pre-patch goes live, the shady vendors Talutu and Tricky Nick will cease selling it, and the accompanying Feat of Strength Conspicuous Consumption will no longer be obtainable. The Mighty Caravan Brutosaur will then trek from its Battle for Azeroth vendors to the Black Market Auction House where it can show up occasionally as a purchasable mount for players to bid on. The accompanying Feat of Strength Conspicuous Consumption will be earned upon purchase.

To earn: Purchase for 5,000,000 gold from Talutu in Grand Bazaar, Dazar’alor (Horde) or Tricky Nick in Hook Point, Boralus (Alliance)."

You claim you never saw this, yet after some digging i found this post from you in February ... where you quote nearly word for word almost what blizzard says from the post you claimed to not see.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I was thinking the SAME thing, people salty as hell because they waited for it to go to BMAH thinking they would beat the system and get a deal. 5mil isn't hard to make, i play only a few hours a day on most days and maybe 5-6 hours on my 2 days off and managed buying for of this this xpac for myself wife and kids. Now I had over 15 mil coming into BFA from selling raids ect from pervious xpacs but still, i made the last 5 mill 100% from the AH and profession's etc. as I no longer raid. Blizzard isn't stupid, they saw too many people waiting and bragging on public forums how the ones buying it at 5 mil are suckers and that they would wait till BMAH to get it cheaper. Jokes on them.

- - - Updated - - -

it was posted on MMO-Champion front page NUMEROUS time's , we can see from your post count you are a busy bee here and have been posting near daily for months so its safe to say that you also looked at the front page. It was also on the launcher numerous times. Another poster quoted you the post blizz made when they said it would be gone in prepatch, it goes like this I am pretty sure we all knew as far back as January that prepatch would be it, Prepatch is ALWAYS the FIRST patch of the Xpac... 8.3 became 9.0. That was SL regardless of if anyone licked it or not just 98% of the content was still gated.

"Just like the real dinosaurs that once walked our own earth, the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur’s days in Azeroth are numbered. Once the Shadowlands pre-patch goes live, the shady vendors Talutu and Tricky Nick will cease selling it, and the accompanying Feat of Strength Conspicuous Consumption will no longer be obtainable. The Mighty Caravan Brutosaur will then trek from its Battle for Azeroth vendors to the Black Market Auction House where it can show up occasionally as a purchasable mount for players to bid on. The accompanying Feat of Strength Conspicuous Consumption will be earned upon purchase.

To earn: Purchase for 5,000,000 gold from Talutu in Grand Bazaar, Dazar’alor (Horde) or Tricky Nick in Hook Point, Boralus (Alliance)."

You claim you never saw this, yet after some digging i found this post from you in February ... where you quote nearly word for word almost what blizzard says from the post you claimed to not see.

I do not check mmo champ front page. I do not read wowhead. I have two tabs opened, general discusions and shadowlands general discusions, that is.

And with that post you have only proven what I said.

Last thing I saw about brontosaur from blizzard was about
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...n-901/370236/8

I can confirm that when Shadowlands goes live, the shady vendors Talutu and Tricky Nick will cease selling it.

Just because you said it happened doesn't mean it really happened. Until you can provide a proof that is just a claim, nothing more.

Secondly no, I was not aware it was going to be removed in prepatch the same way 200% mount drops from current raid stayed.
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/11/22...d-shadowlands/

Another one, original:

CLEARLY states that it goes away when Shadowlands goes live
    And since SL is not live yet, I was not aware. I didn't exactly track every single news about it especially if I own it for quite some time now.
    And since then it was clearly advertised in everything pre-patch related that it was going away in the pre-patch. Y’know, more up-to-date information.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Personally I think they should have cut the price in half, that way it was still expensive, while opening up a small market to of people that had no way of hitting 5m with out poor life choices.
    Poor life choices are pretty much the only factor that would have prevented a 'normal' player from obtaining the mount during BFA.

1. Not enough disposable income to buy enough gold with IRL money = poor life choices to be unemployed, or have a low paying job
    2. Not enough common sense/wit to flip items on AH to make enough gold over a 2 year period.

By normal I mean the vast majority that are of sound mind and body. Of course I sympathise for those with mental health issues, physical disabilities that prevent them from doing anything about their predicament.
    Last edited by Crushima; 2020-11-02 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    And since then it was clearly advertised in everything pre-patch related that it was going away in the pre-patch. Y’know, more up-to-date information.
    It could have been advertised everywhere, I did not read them. I am not even playing since like month or more. Even when I am playing I am not reading news.

It could have been advertised everywhere, I did not read them. I am not even playing since like month or more. Even when I am playing I am not reading news.
    Just like everything else in life, ignorance of something is not a defense. You quote one article for some kind of defense but all it shows is ignorance of a fact to which others have corrected you on.
    You have also already been proven wrong about the mount being gold capped from the first one ever. Just to add to it, here’s a nice article stating it’s already been up: https://www.google.com/amp/s/happyga...n-house-87903/
    And here’s another with a screen shot taken by a website that monitors the BMAH:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=318615/...ts-at-5-millio

Curious to see what they actually end up selling for on the BMAH.

They'll have a different color one for 30 bucks or a 6 month sub eventually anyway, idk what people are so excited about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still can’t believe they put an item in the game that cost so much. I’ve never had over a million and I don’t wanna farm gold/ sit at the ah. Its fucking bullshit I really wanted that item and on top of that they remove the item it’s the dumbest shit they have ever done. Let’s add a item only the people that did an exploit can afford.
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

So in other words you only have yourself to blame. You had signs all over telling you the truth that you deliberately ignored, now you're crying out to the heavens "Why didn't anyone tell me!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    I still can’t believe they put an item in the game that cost so much. I’ve never had over a million and I don’t wanna farm gold/ sit at the ah. Its fucking bullshit I really wanted that item and on top of that they remove the item it’s the dumbest shit they have ever done. Let’s add a item only the people that did an exploit can afford.
    I've never farmed gold in my life. I skin, sell that, and sell any pets and stuff I get while playing. I had 5mil when BFA began, bought it, and was back up to 5mil again before the xpac came out.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    They'll have a different color one for 30 bucks or a 6 month sub eventually anyway, idk what people are so excited about.
    If you mean by "eventually" in like 10 years then sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Imagine if blizzard put it cheap. People that spent real cash to get the 5 million gold would have been pissed.
    OMG imagine being pissed about your own life choices...

I do not check mmo champ front page. I do not read wowhead. I have two tabs opened, general discusions and shadowlands general discusions, that is.

And with that post you have only proven what I said.

Last thing I saw about brontosaur from blizzard was about
    Dude READ you quoted the post where they said it would be gone by prepatch. You WORD FOR WORD read what they said in that post which means saw that post you just failed to read all of it.

I get the utility of it, I do, but I have never really needed to sell anything out in the open world. My garrison AH is still my go to. I won’t lie though, if I had 5million I would purchase lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO the starting bid should be, well, it's vendor price.

Oh wait that's what it is.

Seems fine to me.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Never understood the appeal of this mount.
    "I have something you can't get."

Jokes on them though, because anyone who cares has already got it.

It's the same as with good gear - it matters in their little exclusive circle, and sure, they laugh at scrubs and feel superior to them, but no one outside the circle cares.

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    OMG imagine being pissed about your own life choices...
    My point is that they made the Brutosaur limited time to try to bait people to buy it. But imagine if they just put it for cheap on the BMAH. That would feel pretty shifty to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a you problem if you missed the announcement, then.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

And I have still seen no proof of that.

And again, I was talking about situation where it would be available TILL shadowlands. I was not aware they will remove it in prepatch.
    And once again, no proof.
    You wanted proof? You saw I guess people linked the wowhead article with it still being at 5 mil 0 bids, that's ravencrest US, I have another screen of it being 5 mil still around 9 p.m. if you need, but doesn't help much, however...

https://imgur.com/tTgkiiv

A 2nd brutosaur appeared on drakkari US and I managed to screen it being still 5 mil and unbid at 4 a.m. at medium duration, when it's been in almost a whole day:

https://imgur.com/VK1r7UG

Give me a brutosaur on eu (still has to spawn) and I will be able to give you the price after it's been completed too (5 mil), but since I don't play on US I can't obviously check later than that on the BMAH website, the information disappears around medium-short, but I don't see why people would wait till the end to throw a gold cap if it was their intention, example the tiger gets capped pretty early.