Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So... you think dupti was gamethrowing? or trying to get us to remove at least 1 wolf?

If you look at the result, we lynched a wolf... then the wolves killed dupti. That feels win-win for town.

HOW exactly was it a blind shot in the dark? He had information that benefitted town. We were smart to listen and pass the judgement the way we did. And if you had such and issue with it, why did you hammer? Only to call it a blind shot in the dark the following day.
    Are you dumb? Look at Dupti's last post, the one right after the day ended.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Are you dumb? Look at Dupti's last post, the one right after the day ended.
    Did you take that seriously... and NOTHING else he said. He was obviously poking at Xan who said he was a VT

Did you take that seriously... and NOTHING else he said. He was obviously poking at Xan who said he was a VT
    How do you know so much about Dupti's thought process?

10+ Year Old Account
    HOW exactly was it a blind shot in the dark? He had information that benefitted town. We were smart to listen and pass the judgement the way we did. And if you had such and issue with it, why did you hammer? Only to call it a blind shot in the dark the following day.
    Or, Dupti was looking to get out of the lynch by fingering someone he thought was a VT, we all stupidly went along with it, and the target was actually a Wolf, because Dupti was scum.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you know so much about Dupti's thought process?
    I mean, if you think im scum that much graeham... vote me and post your thought process

I mean, if you think im scum that much graeham... vote me and post your thought process
    I'll cast my vote later. I do think you're among those likely to be scum, though the day phase just started and I'd rather discuss things and get information for the time being. Perhaps you should be doing the same?

I'm likely to be today's lynch for sure, given that Crackleslap, Catta and yourself have already indicated that you all conveniently think I'm scum within a matter of minutes of the day starting. Perhaps, if you're what you say you are, that might set off some alarm bells for you.

At no point did I even explicitly defend Xanjori. I simply questioned, more than anything, why everybody was going along with Dupti so easily and taking him at his word when scum, any scum, stand to gain from poisoning the well.

It's not like Dupti's team has been wiped out, either. The Elder is still around and...I get a headache whenever I think about the convert system, though is there a chance someone was converted/bitten last night?

As for Dupti, it's good that he was slain in the night but that does mean he wasn't blocked which, I note, nobody has even bothered to bring up yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    yourself have already indicated that you all conveniently think I'm scum within a matter of minutes of the day starting. ..
    I thought you were scum yesterday... so write this little narrative that it just happened at the start of this day phase...

- - - Updated - - -

At no point did I even explicitly defend Xanjori. I simply questioned, more than anything, why everybody was going along with Dupti so easily and taking him at his word when scum, any scum, stand to gain from poisoning the well.
    Explicitly defend, no... try to defect from him, yes

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like Dupti's team has been wiped out, either. The Elder is still around and...I get a headache whenever I think about the convert system, though is there a chance someone was converted/bitten last night?
    If we take what he said as truth...
    N1 marked robo
    N2 turned robo
    N3 attempted to mark Xan

So N4 would have to be a mark to try to convert tonight

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that we are this far into the game and you "dont understand" the convert mechanic tells me you didnt even listen to firebert last night when he spelled it out for you

Explicitly defend, no... try to defect from him, yes
    Deflect? How? I didn't know his alignment and he's been quiet enough that I had no strong read on him either way.

Perhaps you should be looking at those who acted like he was scum instead, as they're more likely to have been throwing him under the bus in regards to his teammates - of which there are still three.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that we are this far into the game and you "dont understand" the convert mechanic tells me you didnt even listen to firebert last night when he spelled it out for you
    I explained it yesterday...I have dyscalculia and don't work well with numbers. At all.

That's been pretty consistent throughout the games I play and why I never contribute vote counts of my own or anything like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for Dupti, it's good that he was slain in the night but that does mean he wasn't blocked which, I note, nobody has even bothered to bring up yet.
    The Wolves had literally no Mark targets and the only player they could have blocked would have been the Elder, and they don't get notified whether their block target attempted to do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Mark targets
    By this I mean Smell targets.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I'd also suggest that any alignment theories should account for all three factions. Absolutely nobody has proposed the theory that I could be the elder vampire. I'm not, though I'm not a werewolf either and it's very curious that the theories about me supposedly being scum only approach from one particular angle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also suggest that any alignment theories should account for all three factions. Absolutely nobody has proposed the theory that I could be the elder vampire. I'm not, though I'm not a werewolf either and it's very curious that the theories about me supposedly being scum only approach from one particular angle.
    We have literally no information on who could be the Elder; you are as likely to be the Elder as I am.

For all intents and purposes the Elder is a VT right now.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Red face

We have literally no information on who could be the Elder; you are as likely to be the Elder as I am.

For all intents and purposes the Elder is a VT right now.
    You're not wrong. However those who believe me to be scum should be examining the situation from as many different angles as possible. Would you be in agreement with that?

So Graeham and Bwonsamdi and Marack are the wolves then...

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    See my prior post aimed at you.

I note, with amusement, that you are doing the exact same thing again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Why Bwonsamdi Wolf? He (and Lora) tried to hammer their Vampire companion to attempt to end the day early yesterday.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

7+ Year Old Account
    Why Bwonsamdi Wolf? He (and Lora) tried to hammer their Vampire companion to attempt to end the day early yesterday.
    so why is Bwom more wolf then Lora?

10+ Year Old Account
    so why is Bwom more wolf then Lora?
    I'm claiming Bwom is the Elder.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm new, why would the mod make me the Elder? I'm just a simple VT

(And so is Lora, for that matter)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm new, why would the mod make me the Elder? I'm just a simple VT

(And so is Lora, for that matter)
    how do you know lora is a VT

In which case hes my last lynch target then. Wolves first.