Is this what the Trump Shitshow thread evolves into? Teary ramblings about saving democracy?

It's gonna be a long day.

I don't think I'm gonna sleep for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of Trump, Deutsche Bank wants out but sees no good options

Deutsche Bank AG is looking for ways to end its relationship with President Donald Trump after the U.S. elections, as it tires of the negative publicity stemming from the ties, according to three senior bank officials with direct knowledge of the matter.

Deutsche Bank has about $340 million in loans outstanding to the Trump Organization, the president’s umbrella group that is currently overseen by his two sons, according to filings made by Trump to the U.S. Office of Government Ethics in July and a senior source within the bank. The three loans, which are against Trump properties and start coming due in two years, are current on payments and personally guaranteed by the president, according to two bank officials.

In meetings in recent months, a Deutsche Bank management committee that oversees reputational and other risks for the lender in the Americas region has discussed ways in which it could rid the bank of these last vestiges of the relationship, two of the three bank officials said. The bank has over the years lent Trump more than $2 billion, one of the officials said.

One idea that has come up in the meetings: sell the loans in the secondary market, two of the bank officials said. But one of the officials said that idea has not gained traction, in part because it is not clear who would want to buy the loans and the attendant problems that come with it.

The Deutsche Bank executives are not unduly concerned about Trump’s ability to repay the loans, given the president’s personal guarantees and the time left before they come due, the three bank officials said.

If Trump is not in office, Deutsche Bank executives feel that it would be easier for them to demand repayment, foreclose if he is not able to pay it off or refinance, or try to sell the loans, according to two of the three bank officials.

Since Trump has personally guaranteed all the loans, Deutsche Bank could also seize the president’s assets if he is unable to repay, two of the three bank officials said.

If Trump wins a second term, Deutsche Bank executives feel their options would be fewer, the three bank officials said. The bank wouldn’t want the negative publicity inherent with seizing assets from a sitting president and would likely extend the loans until he is out of office, two of the bank officials said.

The bottom line, the three bank officials said, is that the matter won’t be resolved until well after the election.
    I find it hard to feel sad for these guys. They knew what they were getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

I find it hard to feel sad for these guys. They knew what they were getting into.
    When money sticks it's dick in your mouth don't be bitchy about the STD's that crop up around your lips.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I'll buy the loans for $2.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'll buy the loans for $2.
    We made a tremendous deal, a deal like no other you've seen, probably the greatest deal ever made. $2 for something that's worth -$1bn.

My friends, be safe!

I've got a hundred dollar premium vodka waiting. I'll need it either way.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Voted, there was some slight errors with mine at the start, but got it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    We made a tremendous deal, a deal like no other you've seen, probably the greatest deal ever made. $2 for something that's worth -$1bn.
    If it meant calling Trump up every other day and telling him to pay me my money I'd be all for it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    When money sticks it's dick in your mouth don't be bitchy about the STD's that crop up around your lips.
    What money? Trump is a bad risk, and he was at the time. Deustche Bank was the only one left who'd loan him anything. They've already given up on large chunks of it. Plus as you saw, if Trump wins, they'll be afraid to collect on the rest. Also, he's broke.

What money? Trump is a bad risk, and he was at the time. Deustche Bank was the only one left who'd loan him anything. They've already given up on large chunks of it. Plus as you saw, if Trump wins, they'll be afraid to collect on the rest. Also, he's broke.
    Oh yeah. Was this story covered in MMO? Basically Deutsche Bank let Trump default on a HUGE debt. The story says they forgave up to $287 million in debt. Holy Crap! Basically Trump threatened litigation (his M.O. of suing) and the banks said "screw it". This is amazing in itself when you banks just don't want to pursue tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Indeed it was.

Yes, that same bank has already taken a big hit, and expects to take more. And it's their fault -- they knew the risks. Think of it as accepting $130,000 for fucking a serial adulterer.

Don't fuck it up America!

10+ Year Old Account
    Iran trolls Trump.

If you look at their own situation, it’s interesting to watch. The incumbent president, who is supposed to hold the elections, says this is the most-rigged U.S. election throughout history. Who says this? The sitting president who is arranging the elections himself. His opponent says Trump intends to widely cheat. This is American democracy.
    -- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Hey, remember when Trump said the US was respected again?

Iran trolls Trump.

Maybe we can get the U.N. to monitor our election. Because we are pretty much in third world dictator shenanigans at this point.

Iran trolls Trump.

And nothing hurts more than a troll that is absolutely true.

I thank you pres Trump for many things, mostly for butthurt lefties <3
    https://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo
    https://youtu.be/wrWzBg475Q8
    https://youtu.be/p9esBun7-us

I bath in lefties tears ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post

I’m voting a for a president whose goal is not to leave Americans in tears:

@Ghostpanther
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    I thank you pres Trump for many things, mostly for butthurt lefties <3
    Catching Corona and Freezing to death to own the libs?

Supporting Racists to own the libs?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Indeed it was.

Yes, that same bank has already taken a big hit, and expects to take more. And it's their fault -- they knew the risks. Think of it as accepting $130,000 for fucking a serial adulterer.
    Hey Breccia, did we cover this?

Deutsche Bank seeks to offload three Trump loans, cut financial ties over negative attention: report https://t.co/sFWot6CkZ6 https://t.co/stoCWYwvQl
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...863610368?s=19

New information I believe. So this is frightening. This means our possible President's debt would be up for bid. No joke. A country I believe could purchase this. We sort of discussed this numerous times but now more true than ever.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Catching Corona and Freezing to death to own the libs?

Supporting Racists to own the libs?
    I do love the idea of making people cry, as some sort of accomplishment. It’s remarkably easy to make people cry... just watch Trump every time he complains that a billionaire is being treated unfairly.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    all he does is insult others.
    There's a certain kind drawn exactly to that. The kind that wants to punch down but is at the bottom already so they live vicariously through someone else punching down - setting someone up above themselves if needed. They don't even mind being shat on as long as the punching is going on.