Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ayyy, they made some Nathria bleeds immune to dwarf racials/Kyrian flask. Rip the Alliance dream. Or maybe still worth it?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-11-03 at 09:13 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Half the bleeds (usually on non-vampire bosses) in there only exist to make stuff like the kyrian potion valuable to begin with. It would be super weird to just exclude the dwarven racial, especially since alliance needs any impetus, no matter how small, to prevent their raiding scene from disintegrating (rapidly). Unless they changed it many of them have in-encounter methods of removal, the potion/skill would just be massively more efficient.
    Its better to have the Kyrian phial be more valuable as everyone has access to it than a racial. There is no alliance raiding scene and whats left of it wont be impacted by whether or not dwarf racial can remove those bleeds as it most likely has bigger issues than that.

At least they don't have to be all dwarves now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Of course it will be nerfed, Blizz can't allow actual race differentiation! That's too much of an RPG element!
    Oh look, so predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Oh look, so predictable.
    Better nerf that before release than have an ocean of forum tears how Blizzard forced everyone to go dwarf to make money from race changes.