Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Finally! About time blizz acknowledged this to be a form of botting.

Good call.

It used to be a fringe activity but got more popular over the years due tech advances and bigger pockets of people.

Hopefully, they also update their ToS on the rampaging boosting industry.
    While this has without a doubt always existed, it never reached the scale that it has now.

And the whiner won.

They whine about high prices on trade goods yet dont like someone that brings prices down like multiboxers or botters do.

Big yikes

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I hate multiboxers as much as the next guy. But im looking forward to the million posts coming now complaining how mat prices are trippled or quadrupled
    Me too, raiding is going to be expensive rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Yay, I guess they got enough money to call it quits on the policy.
    Maybe. Maybe now they can just slam the hammer when they detect the software instead of filtering "legit" multiboxers.

I hate multiboxers as much as the next guy. But im looking forward to the million posts coming now complaining how mat prices are trippled or quadrupled
    Although that also means that people will be able to sell their herbs for 3-4 times as much as well. Swings and roundabouts

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    And the whiner won.

They whine about high prices on trade goods yet dont like someone that brings prices down like multiboxers or botters do.

Big yikes

Takes little time to level an alt and get mats yourself, or get rich if prices are very high.

Good call. Nobody likes multi boxers. Only people who defend them are on forums like this who make up such a minority of the player base.

Mats are going to be more expensive? That's great! I virtually don't raid but I do like to sell fish and meat and stuff like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    About fucking time.

This is only a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Yay, I guess they got enough money to call it quits on the policy.
    How does a business 'get enough money'?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Multiboxing should have been gone a long time ago. Good change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Good call.

It used to be a fringe activity but got more popular over the years due tech advances and bigger pockets of people.

Hopefully, they also update their ToS on the rampaging boosting industry.
    While this has without a doubt always existed, it never reached the scale that it has now.
    Hopefully they add whatever the "boosting" provides to the blizz store, so we can buy it there directly and don't have to go through boosters to get it.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Boosting next please.

Wont matter as much in shadowlands because they curb stomped the usage of potions and stuff with a limit of 1 per 5 minutes and no prepots. All it means is now you wont require a ton of multiboxing accounts to make herbing make any sense as a money making path.

MULTIBOXING IS OVER!!

Hell yes!

About time!

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yorokobe shounen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. Did not expect Blizzard to reverse their multiboxing policy. Great news.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    And the whiner won.

Big yikes

If prices get high enough that average raiders can't afford stuff comfortably, Blizzard will buff the resources or nerf the recipe requirements to lower them.

Relying on players who are "almost cheating, but not quite" isn't a good design.

So much for the "they would never do this, they'll just lose money!" posts.