5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Yeah but you're also leaving the majority of the country that aren't idiots handcuffed to the idiots.
    (Ignoring those screwed over systematically) They either vote, have a false sense of security and don't, or worse: give up/don't care. I don't like our voting system or voter apathy, because while the East/West coasts feel chained to a sinking ship so do urban communities in red states.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Who's winning at this early stage?
    It definitely not going to be the Biden smack down people wanted, but the three critical states Biden needs to win are still in play and will be throughout the night as they’re slow mail in tally states, and Dems dominate the mail in votes.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not even American.. and i cant sleep. I love how Biden carries himself.. atleast far more stable mentally and more approachable then Trump.. maybe thats why I prefer him?
    George Fucking W. Bush was more stable mentally and more approachable than Trump!
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Shares in stress ball manufacturers lol.

It'll be hours until any serious sign of a winner emerges. Counting takes time.
    That made me laugh. Thanks for that.

And Frontenac, im quite sure Nero was mare stable then Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    This. Where else could you be this bad at your job and still keep it? Pollsters and POTUS I guess...
    The polls weren't actually that far off in 2016. By the time of the election Hillary's margin had narrowed to 2-4% and indeed she had about a 2% greater share of the vote.

It's deceptive to look at those % chance to win metrics in a US election, which is HIGHLY volatile because of the nonsensical behaviour of the Electoral College. Creates a lot of noise and enables big swings in close elections.

This will probably not be a close election though. We shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    And those of us who have voted against the assholes for literally our entire lives? Volunteered for good candidates? Done the research in the issues? Encouraged our friends and family to vote, and educated them on the issues?

We deserve it too?
    im one of those people to, and yes we do, we deserve to suffer for our failure to convince others to do the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Which ones?
    Pennsylvania, at the very least, won't start 'till tomorrow. Don't forget mail-in votes can arrive up till Friday for the time being and still be counted. I think it's... what, 9 days in NC?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    Not at all covid kind of made polling impossible. This was a wonky year.
    And what was their explanation for 2016?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Ohio is going to be for Trump.

Trump won Missouri.

Biden won Illinois.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-11-04 at 03:42 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Which states have counted the mail in votes already? Or are just about all of them still uncounted at which point all of this is completely worthless except to keep Trump from getting them counted?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Im not even American.. and i cant sleep. I love how Biden carries himself.. atleast far more stable mentally and more approachable then Trump.. maybe thats why I prefer him?
    Really? I mean i despise Trump as a person, not trying to defend him, that's for sure, but Biden is CLEARLY not mentally sound either. Trump obviously has childhood traumas or such going on, forming a narcissistic personality disorder, but is that a lot worse than Biden that on the other hand has an equally obvious beginning dementia going? Im not so sure poise and being able to carry oneself is all that counts under such circumstances...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Which states have counted the mail in votes already? Or are just about all of them still uncounted at which point all of this is completely worthless except to keep Trump from getting them counted?
    Florida finished counting most of its mail ins this morning.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Yeah, this kind of information is hard to find and causes a lot of stress all around. They shouldn't mark with light red/blue at least under 50%, they should mark with 'mail ballots count in progress / uncounted' etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Really? I mean i despise Trump as a person, not trying to defend him, that's for sure, but Biden is CLEARLY not mentally sound either. Trump obviously has childhood traumas or such going on, forming a narcissistic personality disorder, but is that a lot worse than Biden that on the other hand has an equally obvious beginning dementia going? Im not so sure poise and being able to carry oneself is all that counts under such circumstances...
    People like you throw this 'dementia' word around easily. You have zero idea what dementia looks like. He's old, but not even close to senile.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It definitely not going to be the Biden smack down people wanted, but the three critical states Biden needs to win are still in play and will be throughout the night as they’re slow mail in tally states, and Dems dominate the mail in votes.
    MI and PA will be in play for a few days unless they get called for biden tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Biden has a stutter that the right has taken advantage of AND has often been framed and taken out of context by right wing assholes to be made appear to have dementia.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    People like you throw this 'dementia' word around too easily. You have zero idea what dementia actually looks like. He's old, but not even close to senile.
    People like me? You mean people who happen to possess a PhD in Neurology?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know PA is frozen but those midwest states are making me neverous.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Yeah, this kind of information is hard to find and causes a lot of stress all around. They shouldn't mark with light red/blue at least under 50%, they should mark with 'mail ballots count in progress / uncounted' etc.
    Which unfortunatly means, that trump will spin the conspiracy theorist mill, cry about a "stolen election", and will attempt to bring it before the court... again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's big. Not enough, but Raleigh still has votes out.

Edit: just reread, I'm thinking it only affected the NYT's estimate.