Watch as the popular vote margin is 6-7%... Proving the polls accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Probably to get the female and black vote.
    That's my point though, primary numbers are not reflective of the general election, because fo they were Harris would not be the VP nom.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I bet Biden has close to 70% of the absentee/mailed vote in PA.
    If they get PA, where are the remaining 30 electoral votes coming from?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Will Joe win the popular vote and lose the elections? all votes should be worth the same!
    Naw fam, just let Florida and other places drag you on the tarmac every 4 years lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    269 to 269.... That would be so fitting for 2020. LOL
    That's one way not to have Kamala as VP, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Biden wins Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and PA... thats plenty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    That's my point though, primary numbers are not reflective of the general election, because fo they were Harris would not be the VP nom.
    She was the VP nom because a shit ton of DNC big donor money went to her campaign early. Its how she was able to be a "top tier" candidate for a couple of months. Those big donors needed to be made whole.

PA, Michigan and Wisconsin officials are all saying there will be no results tonight as they are doing election day votes first (which will favour Trump) and absentee votes later (which will favour Biden.) Going to be an interesting few days, especially if the repubs try and interfere with the absentee votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I checked a list and apparently MI and WI are playing the same game -- they started counting mailed votes today. Unlike, for example, NC and AZ that started two weeks ago.

In other words I don't think NC or AZ are flipping, and we have no fucking clue about those other three.

Incidentally Ohio isn't flipping either. Trump's lead is too great for the uncounted votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I don’t keep up much with polling methods, but do they report along the lines of “60% say Biden, 40% say trump” or “30% say Biden, 20% say trump, and 50% hung up on us”? I know they want to be accurate, but do they quantify the unknown or just leave it be? Not asking you specifically but it seems there could be wild fluctuations on polling in these gaps, moreso now when it seems like it would be harder to get everyone’s number.
    It scales with the population.
    For example, a county has 50% male and 50% female.
    If 100 male and 200 female answered, the male's answer will count more.

A lot of people predicted Trump would be leading or looking better on election night with additional vote counting making the difference for Biden. Looks like they were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I dunno.

But with 2million votes to be counted in PA, 66% are dem, 23%rep and 11%np.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Okay I checked a list and apparently MI and WI are playing the same game -- they started counting mailed votes today. Unlike, for example, NC and AZ that started two weeks ago.

In other words I don't think NC or AZ are flipping, and we have no fucking clue about those other three.

Incidentally Ohio isn't flipping either. Trump's lead is too great for the uncounted votes.
    AZ was called for Biden.

This country is terrible and deserves everything coming to it.

Unless I'm missing something it looks like a Democrat will never win again.

Republicans are MASTERS of politics. They are absolute MASTERS.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ??

FoxNews called Arizone for Biden already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    AZ was called for Biden.
    I know, it was just an example "we're done" state which is why I said it wasn't going to flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Democrats didn't make anyone vote for Trump. That rests entirely on the shoulders of his own voters. They're the ones to blame for his level of support, not Democrats.

Your position on this is bullshit.
    Not necessarily bullshit, after Obama, a lot of white democrat voters did switch over to republicans. Either the republican platform got a lot more attractive or the democrats screwed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Unless I'm missing something it looks like a Democrat will never win again.
    It's looking pretty likely they'll keep the house and nobody will get 60+ in the Senate. The damage will be limited.

I am not objecting to that top line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Not necessarily bullshit, after Obama, a lot of white democrat voters did switch over to republicans. Either the republican platform got a lot more attractive or the democrats screwed up.
    1> Citation needed.
    2> Racists fleeing a party that isn't racist to go to a pro-racism party still isn't the fault of the party that doesn't support racism.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Link to that evidence please?

Republicans have an extremely dedicated, cult like base. They live in an alternative reality. Yes, it's frustrating. They are also tremendously helped by a stacked deck in their favor with the EC, senate, and even the house. Add on top of that all of the voter suppression and this is what you get. A close race that shouldn't be close.

It's perfectly fine for a conservative to become president if that's what the country chooses. What's fucked up is that someone as corrupt and incompetent as Trump has any chance at all. The country will be severely damaged and diminished if we get Trump for another four years.