Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Trumps tone sounds like he's fixing to lose this
    It's most likely he will. He had won around this time in 2016 as well as Obama both times as well as Bush. The race is close but it's over for Trump most likely.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This is a pretty tame "i won" speech.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Trump absolutely rambling right now lol.
    Where is he rambling? I wanna see it
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    It's the overworked and underpaid Latino farm workers that are the problem, not the Biden campaign for not reaching out to them. Again, continue blaming everyone else but the campaign or the Democratic party, and make 0 changes and keep seeing how well it goes for the Democratic party.
    So if you rwach out and they don't listen its your fault. It can't be that some people are just fucking evil or retarded that they just won't listen.

Seriously if Biden said 2+2=4 to these guys and they said no it is 5 you'd blame biden for not trying.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Trumps tone sounds like he's fixing to lose this
    depending on who wins GA, biden will only need like 2 more states to win vs trump needing 3 or 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is planting the seeds for degenerates to act out if and win he loses. He is straight-up mirroring 'calls to action".

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Election Day rambling.

My prayer goes to all the Americans that will keep dying of COVID.

10+ Year Old Account
    He threatened to pull the SCOTUS card...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Jesus, he straight up called it a fraud. Here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    depending on who wins GA, biden will only need like 2 more states to win vs trump needing 3 or 4.
    If biden wins GA, he literally only needs 1 more state any of the remaining states, he wins it.

edit - i should state i'm calling NV and AZ for Biden.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i honestly don't care anymore. people panicking right now are annoying as hell. if your emotions are that bad then go to sleep. im glad im not far left or right. my skin isnt thin like paper.
    Then you're essentially admitting to just being antagonistic for the sake of it. People are discussing the election within a thread about the election. If you don't want to see what you perceive as negativity, you don't have to participate. You should should have the sense to know that this election cycle has been polarizing for many people, and a lot of them are going to vent in any way they can, which will include this thread.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Trump just said he's going to use the Supreme Court to stop votes from being counted, which means he would win Michigan and Pennsylvania right now and win the election.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You know as fucked as florida is, 'cause fuck florida, they at least didn't vote that shitty cunt laura loomer in.
    OH THANK FUCKING CHRIST. I am glad that dumbass didn't win.

Nice to see those SCOTUS seats are going to pay off handsomely.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how Pence didn't even touch on Trump's completely idiotic delusions.

Trump just said he's going to use the Supreme Court to stop votes from being counted
    And here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If biden wins GA, he literally only needs 1 more state any of the remaining states, he wins it.

edit - i should state i'm calling NV and AZ for Biden.
    yea i was just erring on the side of caution.

it aint over till the fat orange man squeals.

Unhinged rant, wooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Nice to see those SCOTUS seats are going to pay off handsomely.
    He can't win with SCOTUS, so, I don't know why you are cheering for that bullshit. Cheering for a fucking dictatorship to stop democracy is bullshit.

Trump just said he's going to use the Supreme Court to stop votes from being counted, which means he would win Michigan and Pennsylvania right now and win the election.
    He is going to cause a literal civil war if he did that. That is unconstitutional af
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?