Aah it was Arizona.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How can you decide an election in court? The votes are what they are.
    by saying "those" votes dont' count like bush v gore.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Nevermind, thought of Georgia, but it was AZ
    If Gerogia goes, its probably over to whomever got it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    by saying "those" votes dont' count like bush v gore.
    Trumps basically already trying that
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Am I reading this right? NV only state left where Biden leads, the rest probably goes to Trump. If my math is right, even with NV, Trump has already won?

I know GA might flip but NC may be in the margin of error and there's a chance it may flip blue
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Am I reading this right? NV only state left where Biden leads, the rest probably goes to Trump. If my math is right, even with NV, Trump has already won?
    we are still waiting on mail ballots to be counted in a lot of places.

How in the hell did you fuck this up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I know GA might flip but NC may be in the margin of error and there's a chance it may flip blue
    maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

would be nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no. From what I'm aware, Democrats are more likely to vote via mail-in ballots and there are still a lot to be counted. We likely won't know concretely until sometime later this week.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Most of the states are still within enough votes to be able to be swayed back to blue after the rest get counted, with several of them saying the votes not counted are in blue heavy areas.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

It's mail in votes that are heavily Democratic (at least by assumption.) that are left to be counted which is why trump is ahead in these states. If the votes that are still to be counted enough for biden or not is another matter.

Or if they will be counted at all as trump is going to the courts to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How in the hell did you fuck this up.
    Same way they did the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It's mail in votes that are heavily Democratic (at least by assumption.) that are left to be counted which is why trump is ahead in these states. If the votes that are still to be counted enough for biden or not is another matter.

Or if they will be counted at all as trump is going to the courts to stop them.
    Thankfully seems he can't actually stop them

No, because some of the key states have not or just started counting mail in ballots. Without the mail in ballots the "red leaning" mark is completely meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    we are still waiting on mail ballots to be counted in a lot of places.
    Sure but has this ever happened before where someone was leading up to 7 or 8% and then lost to the final race? Not saying it's impossible but how likely is it that all remaining mail ballots are for Biden?

I guess Dems have used them stronger, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Nevermind, thought of Georgia, but it was AZ
    At 9:30 EST you could see if GE is called in favor of biden.

And why i am here at 5 am local time? Insomnia, That's why
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Sure but has this ever happened before where someone was leading up to 7 or 8% and then lost to the final race? Not saying it's impossible but how likely is it that all remaining mail ballots are for Biden?

Depends of where the mail ballots are counted. In GE, PA and MI it seems that most mail in ballots left are from democratic heavy areas.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Depends on the precincts, that are already counted. Florida looked solid blue for around 1.5 hours, until the "panhandle" was counted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just hoping democrats win because i'm fed up of seeing trump every day on every news source saying something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Depends of where the mail ballots are counted. In GE, PA and MI it seems that most mail in ballots left are from democratic heavy areas.
    Let's hope then. I really want to move to a discussion about Biden's decline in health the next four years, rather than this Trump focused hysteria the world has had to live in

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they counting ballots rn or not? didn't know elections had a pause button