Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    I dont think what you are doing is considered normal gameplay.

But along with the 3 hearthstones and 3 cloaks you have
    - Jaina's Locket for another port to old Dalaran
    - Dalarin Ring (new or old, share a CD) for another port to old/new Dalaran
    - Cant get it right now, but the Brawling Guild teleport item
    - Baradin Hold Tabard - access to portal to SW/Org
    - Garrison Dock Compass - next door to Garrison
    - Boralas/Dazar Ring - teleports to BFA main hub

Thats just the items that take you to or within 30 seconds of portals. There is almost no way you can be 'hearthless' while employing all of these.
    3 cloaks? I feel like I missed something here. I haven't played for a while.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmara View Post
    3 cloaks? I feel like I missed something here. I haven't played for a while.
    Shroud of Cooperation, Wrap of Unity and Cloak of Coordination.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have noted... are you hearthing after every single quest?

Assuming you go to one zone and just stay there until you finish all the quests (which will probably take you ~15 minutes anyway) there’s really no reason you would need to be blowing through a bunch of hearthstone CDs.

If it’s bothering you so much, roll a death knight and get an effective one-minute CD legion dalaran hearthstone.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

heh, imagine not playing an engineering mage with portal tower in garrison and zone portals in class hall, and every teleport tabard in the game. Why would anyone do that?

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    You're trying be a joker but the joke is on you. That's a hearthstone FROM ANOTHER EXPANSION. A player should not require it to do regular stuff on end-game.
    Fair play - Blizzard can remove it for all I care. Let's see if that helps your cause

I literally have bought the three guild cloaks and they all run out on a monk that does dailies (sure he could go to home temple but that's more detours and even the new dalaran hearthstone may be eventually used but that also has a detour). They have to seriously rethink of how much teleportation and detouring an end-game character has to do daily on characters that don't have that many portals.
    I do 4 dailies for the emissary, hearth back to Boralus.
    Teleport to Jade Forest, fly to Valley of Eternal Blossoms.
    I do 3/4 quests for the N'Zoth assault + the minor events. Hearthstone is off cooldown by then. Hearth back to Boralus.
    Teleport to Uldum.
    I do 3/4 quests for the N'Zoth assault + the minor events. Hearthstone is off cooldown by then. Hearth back to Boralus.

End-game content all done and I only used one hearthstone since it was always off cooldown by the time I needed it.

By the way it's stupid to hearth back to the portals as a Horde, because the mission table and Mechagon are way down the harbor of at least 2min flight time so it's more efficient to set the hearth there.
    I admitted I exaggerate a bit here though - for most people's experience at least - because I returned to the game after Legion and I do ALL ZONES content from previous patches (e.g. Nazjatar).

Considering all the threads you created in the last days about issues you have, maybe try Minesweeper?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way it's stupid to hearth back to the portals as a Horde, because the mission table and Mechagon are way down the harbor of at least 2min flight time so it's more efficient to set the hearth there.
    I admitted I exaggerate a bit here though - for most people's experience at least - because I returned to the game after Legion and I do ALL ZONES content from previous patches (e.g. Nazjatar).
    Craft some Ultrasafe Transporter: Mechagon. There is a Horde table near the portals in Zuldazar, although no one to take work orders for troops. This way you do not have to fly down to the docks every single time. Be efficient with your route instead of brute forcing a hearth between every trek to the open world.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinia View Post
    Craft some Ultrasafe Transporter: Mechagon. There is a Horde table near the portals in Zuldazar, although no one to take work orders for troops. This way you do not have to fly down to the docks every single time. Be efficient with your route instead of brute forcing a hearth between every trek to the open world.
    I did use that but it's an extra bag slot to waste and I play the AH as well. The item to the harbor is a 30sec CD after wearing it as well I heard which sounds annoying so I didn't bother.
    I guess it's relatively balanced though so it's probably not totally ridiculous to not have the hearth there ..if you don't still quest a lot around the ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior is a blacksmith, so no portals, nothing except for my hearthstone to Boralus, to Legion Dal and to Garrison.

And I've not once felt I didn't have enough teleportation and travel methods.
    Putin khuliyo

I have 3 hearthstones: regular one in Dazar'Alor, Legion Dalaran one, garrison one. They all have access to portals leading to OG.

The game isn't tuned around you still doing dead content. That's absolutely fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Sounds like you need to add the teleport ring to your collection.

You're trying be a joker but the joke is on you. That's a hearthstone FROM ANOTHER EXPANSION. A player should not require it to do regular stuff on end-game.
    "Require". I don't think you know what that word means.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

You seem like the kind of person that would complain because the hearth stone teleported you within 30 yards of the bank, mailbox and AH and still complain that you weren’t close enough to which ever one you were wanting to visit.

Just play the game and stop getting upset over not being able to teleport to the exact location you want to be in your head. You seem a little over the top about it and need to just chill and maybe stop playing older expansion content if it’s causing you so much grief

I did use that but it's an extra bag slot to waste and I play the AH as well. The item to the harbor is a 30sec CD after wearing it as well I heard which sounds annoying so I didn't bother.
    I guess it's relatively balanced though so it's probably not totally ridiculous to not have the hearth there ..if you don't still quest a lot around the ship.
    i think the solution for you is to multibox a warlock alt.

Never even occured to me that someone could whine about this.

And your main hearthstone is from Vanilla, and literally ZERO hearthstones or teleports are REQUIRED to complete all content. Checkmate - GG its over. NEXT!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Considering all the threads you created in the last days about issues you have, maybe try Minesweeper?
    35+ threads in just a few weeks - its a solid effort for sure, especially when you realize they only have 180 posts total. Meaning 1/6 of their posts are actually OP to a thread they created. lol.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-11-04 at 11:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, stupidity like this is why i won't continue on retail into shadowlands, i rather take the slowpaced more down to earth playstyle on classic trying to dodge the min/maxers on classic and just chatting around with likeminded people

but if you want to make it easier in the long term reroll a mage, it has never been easier to bring a char to max lvl then it is now.