Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    With MI now called, all Biden needs is one of NV, PA or GA. That's it.
    Unless GA surprises me I don't think we will have a winner until tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    They stopped counting until tomorrow 9 AM Pacific.
    Not quite, they're still counting (well, at least Washoe county is) but will only release the results tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    The Lincoln Project was not running for any office and they didn't support any Republican candidates.
    They literally just said they're gonna use the money to resurrect the Republican Party, ie. on Republican candidates and their campaigns.

If not that, do you think they will just pocket it? That's even worse. What do you expect them to do with all those millions of dollars they now have lying around that they got from Democratic donors?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Giving money to Republicans, ever, means you are helping Republicans win elections. Do you disagree with that?
    Yes.

1> You're confusing "people who are actively representing the Republican Party as a candidate or working for said candidates" with "people who have traditionally voted Republican in the past but aren't going to be in this election". The Lincoln Project are the latter; describing them as "republicans" is reductive and misleading. They endorsed Biden and I'm sure most of them, if not all, voted that way. Political affiliation isn't a permanent thing.

2> It really depends on what they're going to use the money for. If it's not in helping Republican candidates win elections (and the Lincoln Project was not spending their money there this campaign season), then no, your money is not helping Republicans win elections.

Would you ever give money to Republicans? Why not?
    Nope. Because I'm Canadian, mostly. They're irrelevant, in the same way the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany was irrelevant to the average Polish guy at least. Until it suddenly wasn't, obviously.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Am I right saying that based on remaining votes and lead sizes:

Biden is guaranteed to win Michigan.
    Trump is is guaranteed to win everything else except Nevada
    Basically whoever wins Nevada wins the white house.
    Nevada is still totally up for grabs with 2/3 of votes yet to be counted and only 7k difference ATM.

?

Not only that, but there's a giant economic bomb about to drop in Biden's first or second term, and the GOP controlled Senate is unlikely to even confirm any of Biden's cabinet picks so he can prepare for it. It's a disaster waiting to happen and I don't think people who are looking at Biden possibly winning the presidency but Democrats losing the Senate are even thinking about how disastrous this is going to be outside of just legislation not being passed.
    At which point Biden should take a play out of Trumps playbook that they already normalized and put in "Acting" roles for them bypassing them entirely.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    No. PA is absolutely on the table, and so is GA to a lesser extent.

They literally just said they're gonna use the money to resurrect the Republican Party, ie. on Republican candidates and their campaigns.

If not that, do you think they will just pocket it? That's even worse. What do you expect them to do with all those millions of dollars they now have lying around that they got from Democratic donors?
    I don't think they have enough money to mount another campaign just from the donations they got from this past one. Campaigns aren't cheap and it's not like they were holding back on their spending in this election.

10+ Year Old Account

Nevada is still totally up for grabs with 2/3 of votes yet to be counted and only 7k difference ATM.

?
    From what it seems Biden will pick up PA, making Nevada irrelevant.

Overall it seems to be Biden win, unless somehow a miracle happens - PA AND Nevada going to Trump.

?
    Pennsylvania is still very much up for grabs too. Trumps current lead is a bit misleading, because a lot of the mail-in votes havent been counted yet, which heavily skew democrat.

In the same veign, georgia isnt certain either get, but theres only a few % left there.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No. PA is absolutely on the table, and so is GA to a lesser extent.
    LOL...

Biden is going to win PA by a lot. He's going to win in AZ and his surprisingly great numbers in GA will potentially give him a win there too.

GA looks possible, but not probable.

Nevada is trolling everyone again.

I'm hoping AZ doesn't pull a rabbit out of its hat.

And Penn State, that's still anyone's guess.

We really fucking need to do away with the electoral college already. We should have done away with it the day after the Telegraph was invented.

?
    No, you're not right.

PA, still in the air, very possible to swing blue.
    GA, less likely, still possible to swing blue.
    NC, probably trump.
    NV, most of the votes that aren't in skew heavily blue.
    AZ, most of the votes that aren't in skew heavily blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Dude on the news just said NC won't be releasing info until 11/12 so 8 days of the state being contested.

10+ Year Old Account

?
    PA's still on the table, though Biden's got some ground to make up.

IIRC, most of what's left to count in NV are largely from Las Vegas and Reno, the big urban centers, which lean pretty strongly Democratic. So, unlikely to lean the results towards Trump, and they already lean Biden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Look at all the angry "progressives," ow that this is slipping away from their boy, Trump.
    The Tulsi Mike Gravel Teens are having an epic meltdown at the idea of Trump losing.
    Government Affiliated Snark

215k difference in PA.

?
    No, you're very far off. Biden has 7 paths still, Trump has 3.

Biden wins. Katie Porter wins. Laura Loomer LOSES!!!!!!!!! Gonna walk away and cut my losses 1 seat gain with the senate and losing a little ground in the house. Not happy the insane amount of horrible people in this country who wanted fascism to win, but those 3 races makes me happy enough.

Wait....Arizona has been called for Biden and for awhile now. Did i miss something?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown