15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    She grew up in Canada, from 7 years old to 18 before moving to DC to go to college.

- - - Updated - - -

the sovereign of america should be american not canadian
    Since when does 7 to 18 matter? Is she running for Hall Monitor? Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    She was born in the US, that's all that's required. Get this racist bullshit outta here.
    canadian is a race?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what bearing any of this has on the shitshow discussion, Kamala is not the subject of this thread.
    /s

canadian is a race?
    No, but going after a biracial woman because she spent some of her childhood in Canada, which is neither disqualifying nor bad in any regard, and claiming that she's "not american" because of that is nonsense. It's racist garbage. Period.

Still not really paying attention to anything because I'm pretty sure being able to feel your heartbeat pulse in your arms isn't a good thing, but I read a random Giuliani quote that I wanted to share:

"Do you think we're stupid? Do you think we're fools?"--Giuliani in Pennsylvania
    At which point I think pretty much everyone is picturing the latest Borat film.

Hope everyone is well. I'll be back with the bad news in a few hours.

I do not recall talking about her ethnicity, only how the country she grew up in and how that'd influence her loyalties and biases.

Social media and the mainstream press were not united against Obama in a never before seen assault on a single man. At most you had Fox News and Fox was very tame.

Fox news always tells us its more popular than the MSM.....bigger reach.....Bigly ratings.
    Now they are just the little guy?

Tame? Birther is tame? Pizzagate being accused of running a pedophile ring is tame? His wife being a man, tame?
    My god son were you just a toddler in 2009-2016?

At least Obama actually grew up in the US. Can't say the same for Kamala Harris. We have a presidential candidate who has dementia who is probably going to resign so that his vice president who isn't even actually american can become president.
    Whelp thanks for proving me right beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Embarrassing.

BTW wasn't Hillary supposed to be dead by now too? You know her health and all!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I do not recall talking about her ethnicity, only how the country she grew up in and how that'd influence her loyalties and biases.
    Man, you must sure be worried about Trump's loyalties then given that he has major business interests across the globe that span decades and was actively pursuing more while campaigning.

How can we trust his loyalties when he's got financial interests abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Still not really paying attention to anything because I'm pretty sure being able to feel your heartbeat pulse in your arms isn't a good thing, but I read a random Giuliani quote that I wanted to share:

At which point I think pretty much everyone is picturing the latest Borat film.

Hope everyone is well. I'll be back with the bad news in a few hours.
    Well, it kind of sounded like Putress at the Wrathgate in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, you must sure be worried about Trump's loyalties then given that he has major business interests across the globe that span decades and was actively pursuing more while campaigning.

How can we trust his loyalties when he's got financial interests abroad?
    His expert negotiations that have kept America on top. He ended the Korean War and has been keeping down America's rivals, especially Russia and China.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is where the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme starts playing as I look into the camera.

- - - Updated - - -

His expert negotiations that have kept America on top. He ended the Korean War and has been keeping down America's rivals, especially Russia and China.
    He ended the Korean war.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

He ended the Korean War
    Erm...no he didn't. At all.

and has been keeping down America's rivals, especially Russia and China.
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Tame? Birther is tame? Pizzagate being accused of running a pedophile ring is tame? His wife being a man, tame?
    I mean if you consider Greg Gutfeld ribbing Obama and comparing him to a millennial who would rather tweet on his phone rather than hang out while at a party to be NOT tame, sure I guess.

wait, umm...hold on....

shit can i revote.....

My god and we were joking around about made up exaggerated Trump achievements this morning like "trump fixed the moon"..... Who knew he actually ended the Korean War!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean if you consider Greg Gutfeld ribbing Obama and comparing him to a millennial who would rather tweet on his phone rather than hang out while at a party to be NOT tame, sure I guess.
    birther, pizzagate, pedo leader, sex slaves, muslin trying to destroy america, wife is a man, not american...etc etc

What is the worst thing they said about trump? He's got the hots for his daughter, which turns out is true and he admitted it?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

What is the worst thing they said about trump? He's got the hots for his daughter, which turns out is true and he admitted it?
    I admire his honesty.

I admire his honesty.
    you admire incest? yikes.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    I admire his honesty.
    He lies a lot for that to be something you admire.

- - - Updated - - -

you admire incest? yikes.
    Check the sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

And I'm sure you've got no concerns about the loyalties of Putins puppet.

I admire his honesty.
    Is this a satire account?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Is this a satire account?
    It's somehow obvious to everyone but the mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..