Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Out of 515k Votes Roughly in AZ Biden needs around 42% of those to win AZ.
    I think he hits that. Honestly looking at the individual counties and the % of vote left (according to NYT) Mohave is the only one I can see with a significant number of people and a good % of votes left that heavily favours Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Something further for the Michigan investigation:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...74186366074880

USPS backdating late mail-in ballots.
    No one cares about your phony conspiracies.

Go away.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Out of 515k Votes Roughly in AZ Biden needs around 42% of those to win AZ.
    So essentially a Trump victory there is still possible, just highly improbable? Guess that's why the media already show it as a Biden win state.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    So essentially a Trump victory there is still possible, just highly improbable? Guess that's why the media already show it as a Biden win state.
    As a betting man I would give Biden a 95% chance to win AZ looking at the % of people left to vote in the respective counties and the voting in said counties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I think he hits that. Honestly looking at the individual counties and the % of vote left (according to NYT) Mohave is the only one I can see with a significant number of people and a good % of votes left that heavily favours Trump.
    I certainly hope so. I would certainly like this to be over without having to rely on Biden making up a Trump lead in George that they might not finish counting until friday.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    It’s gonna be super closer, like under 50k one way or the other. The only thing keeping me thinking Biden will carry it is that the AP called it for Biden, and doubled down after the tabulation glitch was caught. Surely they know more about the granular data on the ground than I do.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Not making sense. Why would someone want to commit a felony that would be so clearly and easily uncovered if true? Nah there is a reason it's some random dude on the internet getting the scoop.

I remember when conspiracy theories were infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It’s gonna be super closer, like under 50k one way or the other. The only thing keeping me thinking Biden will carry it is that the AP called it for Biden, and doubled down after the tabulation glitch was caught. Surely they know more about the granular data on the ground than I do.
    You can quote me on this as I might be wrong but looking at the data it doesn't look like it will be knife edge Georgia level in AZ. I predict a close but ultimatly comfortable biden win.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Not making sense. Why would someone want to commit a felony that would be so clearly and easily uncovered if true? Nah there is a reason it's some random dude on the internet getting the scoop.
    Agreed. This makes no sense. Theres poll watchers from both parties in those counting centres as well as supervisors. If something happens it would be flagged up officially immediately. You don't need to make some anonymous tip off type call when the people who can fix it properly are right there in the building with you.
    It's just a bullshit story.

5+ Year Old Account
    NYT shows a blue bump in Maricopa, Arizona!
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Are you treating Project Veritas as a credible source? In the year of our lord 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you treating Project Veritas as a credible source? In the year of our lord 2020?
    Which lord we speaking off? 2020 seems the year of the devil.. so far.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a non American I really have to ask at this point, why do you guys still use the electoral collage system? I can understand that 200 years ago it was simply impossible for a country your size to hold a national level vote, but it's not 200 years ago anymore and it's been technologically possible for many many years now. This antiquated system has seen two out of you last five presidential elections result in the person who got the least votes becoming president, why isn't there any effort being made to ditch it? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I see the rats like Shapiro are already starting to disassociate themselves from Trump
    Not surprising. Everyone is going to be like they didn't support him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    PA doesn't seem to be going as strongly biden as it was before or am I mistaken?
    Trump actually expanded his lead. There's about 700k votes left to count based on percentages and I seriously doubt Biden will close the 200k gap.

I am pretty sure PA is going Trump.

He will hold GA and NC too.

It's really down to holding AZ and winning Nevada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    As a non American I really have to ask at this point, why do you guys still use the electoral collage system? I can understand that 200 years ago it was simply impossible for a country your size to hold a national level vote, but it's not 200 years ago anymore and it's been technologically possible for many many years now. This antiquated system has seen two out of you last five presidential elections result in the person who got the least votes becoming president, why isn't there any effort being made to ditch it :S
    Because the republicans control roughly half the power in the country and it's the only way they have a hope at winning the presidency.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Which lord we speaking off? 2020 seems the year of the devil.. so far.
    naw this year seems rather like something yahweh would doi.

10+ Year Old Account

Just a reminder... This is the same people that lied about ACORN, to besmirch their name to cost working class families assistance with voting. These people are garbage who suck from the tit of billionaire elites like Trump and Koch brother.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Trump actually expanded his lead. There's about 700k votes left to count based on percentages and I seriously doubt Biden will close the 200k gap.

I am pretty sure PA is going Trump.

He will hold GA and NC too.

It's really down to holding AZ and winning Nevada.
    Don't be so sure on the holding Georgia. I agree PA and NC probably go Trump but I truly believe right now Georgia is too tight to call.