Quote Originally Posted by Valdhammer View Post
    I know but I am not convinced the momentum will continue. I have nothing to base it on other than this is fuckin Trump we’re talking about and he’s the luckiest person on the planet.
    Plus it's 2020.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    This is supposedly an official Michigan government website, but the numbers do not follow what outlets are reporting. Anyone able to verify if this site really is legitimate?

https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html
    fairly certain its not or it would lead with www.michigan.gov

Seems I was wrong. It links from here.

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,...633---,00.html
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2020-11-05 at 03:26 AM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdhammer View Post
    I know but I am not convinced the momentum will continue. I have nothing to base it on other than this is fuckin Trump we’re talking about and he’s the luckiest person on the planet.
    If anything it get better for Biden, it’s most likely the most populous counties are the final ones to get their shit done. That’s Philly, and Biden is absolutely skull fucking Trump there. Like a 60+ point margin.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    This is supposedly an official Michigan government website, but the numbers do not follow what outlets are reporting. Anyone able to verify if this site really is legitimate?

Call him and ask:

Registrant Name: Dave Freund
    Registrant Organization: Michigan Interactive LLC
    Registrant Street: 430 W. Allegan
    Registrant Street: 1st Floor
    Registrant Street:
    Registrant City: Lansing
    Registrant State/Province: Michigan
    Registrant Postal Code: 48933
    Registrant Country: us
    Registrant Phone: +1.5172414341
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Georgia down to 31K

Conservatives are literally posting this on Facebook as "proof" of voter fraud.

That's how stupid a large chunk of that base is.

I know both sides call each other stupid, but these people are actually something else.

Wild.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

So we have outstanding:

PA
    GA
    NC
    AZ
    NV
    MI

MI and AZ have been called for Biden by most outlets, but they are still counting and there is a slim chance for a Trump flip in AZ.

PA has Biden down 184k with 11% left to count.

GA has Biden down 33k with 2% left to count.

NC has Biden down 78k with 6% left to count.

NV has Biden up 8k with 25% left to count.

Are we expecting updates through the night in any states? My understanding is that NV and AZ will report in the morning, no idea on PA and NC, with GA SoS saying results by Friday. Haven't heard details on MI reporting.

God I hate nail biters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    So we have outstanding:

PA
    GA
    NC
    AZ
    NV
    MI

MI and AZ have been called for Biden by most outlets, but they are still counting and there is a slim chance for a Trump flip in AZ.

Are we expecting updates through the night in any states? My understanding is that NV and AZ will report in the morning, no idea on PA and NC, with GA SoS saying results by Friday. Haven't heard details in MI and WI reporting.

God I hate nail biters.
    I though AZ is about to do it's last big area. NV is tomorrow morning it seems and PA is when PA decides

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I though AZ is about to do it's last big area. NV is tomorrow morning it seems and PA is when PA decides
    I wish they would just say "Go to bed folks, updates tomorrow 9am, until then STFU and let us count".
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

I'm sorry if this is rude, but real media outlets don't just make shit up, and your post suggests you're likely susceptible to misinformation.

Of fucking course those numbers are wrong and of fucking course NYT, NBC, CNN etc have the right counts.

Real news outlets (NYT, Wash Post, NBC, CNN) are actually accountable to their viewers and take great efforts to maintain their credibility. Why? Because their viewers actually give a shit about getting the truth and will cry foul when they get something wrong. Fox news and the host of complete trash sources of misinformation (NYPost, Brietbart, YouTube) can get away with making mistakes and intentionally lying because their readers/viewers are, quite frankly, idiots and they care more about how a story makes them feel then how much truth it contains.

Prime example: which outlet is most likely to have fucked up an early call? If any it's going to be Fox fucking news and their irresponsible call of AZ for Biden way before it was justified.
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2020-11-05 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I'm sorry if this is rude, but real media outlets don't just make shit up, and your post suggests you're likely susceptible to misinformation.

Of fucking course those numbers are wrong and of fucking course NYT, NBC, CNN etc have the right counts.

Real news outlets (NYT, Wash Post, NBC, CNN) are actually accountable to their viewers and take great efforts to maintain their credibility. Why? Because their viewers actually give a shit about getting the truth and will cry fowl when they get something wrong. Fox news and the host of complete trash sources of misinformation (NYPost, Brietbart, YouTube) can get away with making mistakes and intentionally lying because their readers/viewers are, quite frankly, idiots and they care more about how a story makes them feel then how much truth it contains.

Fucking kiss me daddy.

I love it.

Call me crazy but right now I'm feeling better about Georgia than PA right now. He's down 31k in georgia with what like 80-100k still to go? PA was trending really strong towards Biden but the last couple hours have not had Biden recover the loss he took a couple hours back when it when 20k back towards Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    First batch of 75k votes from the final tranch of 500k came through. Trump won them 59% to 41%, if the rates holds, Trump will be right there, within 10k or so. It’ll be razor thin.
    But about 60k of that batch is from prima county that biden is doing a lot better in. Probably going to be wisconsin close but biden still has a very good shot at it.

So we have outstanding:

PA
    GA
    NC
    AZ
    NV
    MI

Are we expecting updates through the night in any states? My understanding is that NV and AZ will report in the morning, no idea on PA and NC, with GA SoS saying results by Friday. Haven't heard details on MI reporting.

God I hate nail biters.
    Big update from AZ in 2 and a half hours from now which should in my mind seal the state for Biden but we'll see.

I wish they would just say "Go to bed folks, updates tomorrow 9am, until then STFU and let us count".
    I'm pretty sure that Nevada, at least, has basically said just that. They're not going to be updating their numbers again until tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Conservatives are literally posting this on Facebook as "proof" of voter fraud.

That's how stupid a large chunk of that base is.

I know both sides call each other stupid, but these people are actually something else.

Wild.
    They do have a government contract:
    https://www.michigan.gov/dtmb/0,5552...8920--,00.html
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post

Real news outlets (NYT, Wash Post, NBC, CNN) are actually accountable to their viewers and take great efforts to maintain their credibility. Why? Because their viewers actually give a shit about getting the truth and will cry fowl when they get something wrong. Fox news and the host of complete trash sources of misinformation (NYPost, Brietbart, YouTube) can get away with making mistakes and intentionally lying because their readers/viewers are, quite frankly, idiots and they care more about how a story makes them feel then how much truth it contains.

Prime example: which outlet is most likely to have fucked up an early call? If anyone it's going to be Fox fucking news and their irresponsible call of AZ for Biden way before this was justified.
    You know people should remember that Fox called Florida for Al Gore before they should have done too back in 2000 before any other news station

#1 it says unofficial on the website tab. It's missing about 1 million votes for something that claims to have been updated an hour ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    #1 it says unofficial on the website tab. It's missing about 1 million votes for something that claims to have been updated an hour ago.
    You clicked it? Bless your heart...

Mfw Trump fake freedom people are complaining about how voting should work when the Republicans haven't even won the popular vote for the president in 5 election cycles.