Unlocking void elves

I only started playing in BFA. Do i need to do ALL the zones in legion to start the Argus story campaign in order to be able to unlock this race? If not what must I do at leeast?

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    I only started playing in BFA. Do i need to do ALL the zones in legion to start the Argus story campaign in order to be able to unlock this race? If not what must I do at leeast?
    Not 100% but I thought the last time I had lvled a char there I unlocked world quests then just took the portal on the landing in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk to Khadgar to get ''United Nations'' (Or whatever quest that gives you the whistle and opens WQ), if you havent done it. I think you have to at least unlock the Broken Shore before you can get to Argus.

I just did Illidari Allies but got no quest after that invasion/assault scenario to get my dal hearth stone or whatever. Not sure what to do from here. I know i have to complete the intro for legion but I cannot seem to go beyond this?

I just did Illidari Allies but got no quest after that invasion/assault scenario to get my dal hearth stone or whatever. Not sure what to do from here. I know i have to complete the intro for legion but I cannot seem to go beyond this?
    This might help you a bit. Try going back to your last turn in and see if you missed a quest or something.
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44120/illidari-allies