And PA just took the leap I was waiting for. Down to 170k which is beating the 172 he was at earlier. Here is for hoping it doesn't go back towards Trump again.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Mfw Trump fake freedom people are complaining about how voting should work when the Republicans haven't even won the popular vote for the president in 5 election cycles.
    They won it in 2004.

It's the only time they've won it since 1988.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    They won it in 2004.

Wait how is America considered a democratic state again?

Looking at the swing states on Google -

If this whole thing comes down to 8k votes in Nevada of all places being the deciding factor I might actually have a heart attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

They won it in 2004.

Which is exactly why the Electoral College isn't going anywhere any time soon. Trump is trailing Biden by close to 3.5 million votes at the moment. How could they possibly ever win against odds like that without the EC handicap? ...because Christ knows these regressive shits won't change their policy/messaging to appeal to more people, when they can just fight tooth and nail to disenfranchise those people instead.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Which is exactly why the Electoral College isn't going anywhere any time soon. Trump is trailing Biden by close to 3.5 million votes at the moment. How could they possibly ever win against odds like that without the EC handicap? ...because Christ knows these regressive shits won't change their policy/messaging to appeal to more people, when they can just fight tooth and nail to disenfranchise those people instead.

The Republican core is very wealthy and has the cash to manipulate. The commoners in the base though just eat it all up.

People are proud to be Republicans.

I never hear anyone proudly proclaim to be a Democrat.

They've done a great job psy ops wise.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the swing states on Google -

If this whole thing comes down to 8k votes in Nevada of all places being the deciding factor I might actually have a heart attack.
    PA is going to end this shit tomorrow morning or midday. Biden is running it up with mail in ballots.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    People are proud to be Republicans.

I never hear anyone proudly proclaim to be a Democrat.
    Yeah, but it's Democrats who play the identity politics game, amirite?

PA down to 164.5K

Funny enough the last actual president wanting to actually do something about it was Nixon. Seriously looking at Nixon at times he seems to be 2 people one vengeful and paranoid, while the other actually wanting in some places to actually modernize america.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Wait how is America considered a democratic state again?
    Alot of people out side america dont consider it much of a democracy.

America is like....democracy beta.... with updates turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    PA down to 164.5K
    Yea I was worried, really hoping we won't see a 20k leap for Trump again.

So Biden IS gonna win.

Gonna be interesting how ole donny takes it haha.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Funny enough the last actual president wanting to actually do something about it was Nixon. Seriously looking at Nixon at times he seems to be 2 people one vengeful and paranoid, while the other actually wanting in some places to actually modernize america.

I wonder if Nixon would have stepped down when his wrongdoing was uncovered, had he been active in today's political climate. Well...I guess that would have depended on whether or not he could count on his party to shield him from any and all consequences as they've done with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    So Biden IS gonna win.

Gonna be interesting how ole donny takes it haha.
    Don't count your chickens. I know Biden is doing well but please don't jinx it.

Whats with all this signing ballots stuff and checking signatures...is that why this is taking so long?

Don't count your chickens. I know Biden is doing well but please don't jinx it.
    Trump wouldnt be calling for lawsuits on ballot fraud if he was confident
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

I wonder if Nixon would have stepped down when his wrongdoing was uncovered, had he been active in today's political climate. Well...I guess that would have depended on whether or not he could count on his party to shield him from any and all consequences as they've done with Trump.
    I don't know. Because Nixon stepping down and not being punished make the republicans realise what they could get away with. So if it didn't happen in the 70s and it happened today I don't think the republicans would be so emboldened knowing what they could get away with. Hell if Nixon had no wrong doings we might not even have had Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Whats with all this signing ballots stuff and checking signatures...is that why this is taking so long?
    It's part of that...you know...whole "making sure there continues to be as little voter fraud/error as usual" thing that people constantly have to remind Republicans is actual reality.

...where have you been for the past 4 years? This is the same Trump who wanted to sue people for saying mean things about him (aka, factual reporting on the stupid shit he says constantly).
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-11-05 at 04:13 AM.

I get that. I really do, but I guess I've been burned too many times to not accept anything positive without it being 100% confirmed. (I'm a Liverpool fan, technically last year we realistically had the league won before 2/3s into the season. Yet I wouldn't accept a disaster wasn't going to happen until the mathmatics said not winning the league was impossible.)