Did I hear that right? 90k votes left to count in Georgia?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    My family is open to moving back to England. It’s where most or them are anyway. What about neighbouring Canada?
    Dude don't do that. Right now we're not much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean our right wing party VVD who are in charge is more left then the Democrats are, so you'll probably like it down here too

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    (Total remaining votes - vote difference)/2 + vote difference = how many votes Biden needs to tie.
    Did a quick calc - there's ~780k votes left to count in PA, for Biden to win there he'd need a 60/40 split in his favour in the remaining votes. Possible, assuming they're from urban districts and/or mail ballots, due to the skew discussed earlier.

In NV, ~400k are uncounted and Trump would need a 51/49 split to pull ahead.

In NC, ~350k uncounted, Biden needs a 61/39 to win.

In GA, ~300k uncounted, Biden needs 64/36 to win.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2020-11-05 at 05:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

My family is open to moving back to England. It’s where most or them are anyway. What about neighbouring Canada?
    Its all about the family keeping me here. Got my dad who is hurt and won't move, he is pretty much intending on living where he is till his final days and then I got my nephews I have helped raise since they were born and I know they can't move and not leaving them behind, so pretty much stuck until sometime in the future where my dad has passed (Hopefully a LONG time from now) and the kids are grown up if they wanted to move too.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I don't think it'll be enough. especially when you compare how Arizona tightened in the last 24 hours vs GA and PA, it's a massive difference. It'll tighten in AZ but I just don't think it'll be enough.
    Well we know that AP and FoxNews are hoping it won't be enough, as is every Democratic voter in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I mean our right wing party VVD who are in charge is more left then the Democrats are, so you'll probably like it down here too
    I completely misread your VVD and thought you were calling Virgil Van Dijk as a right-wing party XD

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Did I hear that right? 90k votes left to count in Georgia?
    Somewhere around there. 28.5k to make up and from what I understand one of the last updates they did had 80% of the votes going to Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Dude don't do that. Right now we're not much better.
    Oh I’m not happy with England. However... America is a unique brand of crazy.

Whichever way the election goes there's definitely solace in watching Trump having a public pissy fit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Did a quick calc - there's ~780k votes left to count in PA, for Biden to win there he'd need a 60/40 split in his favour in the remaining votes. Possible, assuming they're from urban districts and/or mail ballots, due to the skew discussed earlier.

In NV, ~400k are uncounted and Trump would need a 51/49 split to pull ahead.
    Considering Biden's been getting near 80/20 split in philadelphia that 60/40 is very, very achievable. Most of the remaining votes are from Philadelphia

Shit it looks like Biden is only up .5% in Nevada now. PA or Georgia needs to flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NYTimes reports that --

"Paywall."

TheHill reports that Barr is mobilizing armed federal troops and sending them to ballot counting locations.

Three people who described the message told the Times that the 1:30 a.m. email from Richard Donoghue said the law that bans armed federal authorities from being at the polls on Election Day does not apply to polling stations and locations that are counting ballots after that day.

In the email, the principal associate deputy attorney general said the law “does not prevent armed federal law enforcement persons from responding to, investigate, or prevent federal crimes at closed polling places or at other locations where votes are being counted.”

Former officials told the newspaper that the email seemed like an apparent way to intimidate local election officials or intrude on ballot counting and another way Attorney General William Barr was following Trump’s public comments.
    This has the potential to become exceptionally Trump. And fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Destiny Man View Post
    Whichever way the election goes there's definitely solace in watching Trump having a public pissy fit about it.
    The fact that it is this close makes me wonder if he actually did cheat considering how he asked at least one state where their ballots were stored down to the street address, floor and room number. If one state reported him asking, you know he asked more than them and betting some might have actually gave him the information.

Like either they cheated this bad and still might lose, either that or we have more stupid people here voting than I realized.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Shit it looks like Biden is only up .5% in Nevada now. PA or Georgia needs to flip.
    Source? I thought Nevada said they weren't doing anything more till tomorrow.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

White men giving Biden his win is an unexpected development

Oh well you take what you want, black men can eat shit tho same with hispanic men

Oh I’m not happy with England. However... America is a unique brand of crazy.
    I'll likely be going in the opposite direction when the politics and covid dies down as my GF lives out in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Source? I thought Nevada said they weren't doing anything more till tomorrow.
    I'm watching msnbc. Google hasn't updated it.

Areas that are yet to be counted are still heavy blue. It is likely (though not certain by a long shot) that those missing votes are for Biden.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm watching msnbc. Google hasn't updated it.
    I think Nevada told everyone to get some sleep we're not announcing until 9am local

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Areas that are yet to be counted are still heavy blue. It is likely (though not certain by a long shot) that those missing votes are for Biden.
    I hope so but man it's nerve wracking.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit I meant Arizona I don't know why I kept saying Nevada I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The NYTimes reports that --

"Paywall."
    You joke - but the fact that real news is mostly behind a paywall and fake news sponsored by malicious actors is free is one of the main reasons we are in this sorry predicament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.