Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    People don't talk about this enough but Trump literally has an army of internet trolls who are either paid or don't exist at all.
    I mean, look around this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Look at Trumps voters, they are actively cheering it, it won't depress their turn out in the slightest, they have no issues with whoring out their nation, the US Constituion, or even their own children's future to get what they want. They will still vote for him. But they will also be trying three times harder at intimidating and preventing other voters from coming in.
    Perhaps, but the hard-line Trump supporters don't comprise the entirety of their vote. Your on-the-fence republicans might not be too enthused that they have to get out the vote because a bunch of Trump supporters were whiny little bitches and destroyed the ballots they already cast.

Meanwhile, like I said... I think the average democrat and person that voted against Trump would make extra freakin sure to get out to vote if they heard Trump was trying to abrogate the election.

Hell, Trump Supporters from 3 states away might come there to try and keep people from voting like the KKK of the old days.
    And again, how successful would that actually be? Trump and the DOJ might not care... but I'm of fair certainty that Arizona proper doesn't want that nonsense going on inside their state borders. Especially if it lapses into actual violence.

I'm simply hoping it doesn't come to having to deal with this nonsense, and either Georgia can deliver a solid Biden victory of the mail-in votes remaining to be counted in NV and AZ are enough to maintain Biden's lead regardless.

I do not want this thing going into extra innings.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-11-05 at 06:27 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Has Georgia committed to completing its vote by tonight? Or are they going to try and tease us like Nevada and Arizona?
    I believe they said they were going to, but there is going to be a recount regardless given just how close it is.

Has Georgia committed to completing its vote by tonight? Or are they going to try and tease us like Nevada and Arizona?
    Fulton is gonna work through till they are done. idk about the rest of atlanta suburbs and their outstanding votes.

That is what I'm not sure about earlier they said there was 98k ballots left if what we are seeing update is those 98k then there should be like 50k left or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Breaking from CNN.
    I went to the PA website they mentioned, but if you click on results it just takes you to a how to vote page. Is it down or something?

https://www.votespa.com/About-Electi...n-Results.aspx

There's almost 800k uncounted, trying to figure out how much of that is in which counties, and if mail ins are included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Democrats aren't losing because of "democratic messaging" or because of "uniting" look at this like this..60% (or more) of whites vote for republicans.

You say we need to be okay with small incremental changes, and not cannibalise but why are you pushing this on democrats? White voters in general, the white centrist democrats and white republicans literally vote against things if they feel it helps minorities... what do you do about that?
    That's your opinion and its a narrow-minded take.

But if you think the messaging has been spot on you're wrong.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Guy reminds me of David Spade in one of his dumb movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Guy reminds me of David Spade in one of his dumb movies.
    Hey, Joe Dirt was actually pretty good, couldn't watch the sequel though, 5 minutes of that and I just couldn't.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I kind of want that shirt now. Not gonna lie.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

This is just great. The Trump loser brigade is literally self destructing at this point. The idiots don't even realize that if they manage to shut it down, Biden wins for good.

I tried talking some sense into my uncles. They both said "theres a reason for it im sure". Like really? One told me I didn't get all the facts but thought I knew what was going on when I dont. Im like "hey, if im missing something thank Trump since this is where my information is coming from. Hes the one not giving a reason for wanting to stop the votes being counted".

This is why we need Trump out. He is destroying this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    This is just great. The Trump loser brigade is literally self destructing at this point. The idiots don't even realize that if they manage to shut it down, Biden wins for good.

I tried talking some sense into my uncles. They both said "theres a reason for it im sure". Like really? One told me I didn't get all the facts but thought I knew what was going on when I dont. Im like "hey, if im missing something thank Trump since this is where my information is coming from. Hes the one not giving a reason for wanting to stop the votes being counted".

This is why we need Trump out. He is destroying this country.
    Ok so the news got a hold of someone explaining what is going on, apparently these people are there because of that conspiracy video on twitter about sharpies if I understood correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    That's your opinion and its a narrow-minded take.

But if you think the messaging has been spot on you're wrong.
    That’s several studies including one done in 2018... which I linked already

10+ Year Old Account
    More details on the first of Trump's (il)legal actions. In Detroit and Philly he's claiming that his poll watchers are being kicked out of the ballot counting process.

What I've heard from folks is election officials in Michigan and Georgia were using COVID-19 as an excuse to prevent poll watchers from being able to see what was happening
    -- the Heritage Foundation

In Philadelphia, officials are administering the election with the highest degree of transparency. There has been a livestream of the ballot-counting process available throughout the count, and all parties have canvass observers. Pennsylvania will fight every attempt to undermine the election. We will count every vote
    -- the mayor of Philadelphia

[Elections] have been conducted transparently, with access provided for both political parties and the public, and using a robust system of checks and balances to ensure that all ballots are counted fairly and accurately
    -- the Michigan AG

Is he talking about the people who stormed the facility in detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Ok so the news got a hold of someone explaining what is going on, apparently these people are there because of that conspiracy video on twitter about sharpies if I understood correctly.
    My god. The stupidity, we are so doomed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    That's something indicative of a broader concern. A lot of reactionaries who honestly believe that the Democrats are Communists or child abuse ring leaders.

That guy is nuts, but you can tell he believes what he's saying.

If the corporate entity that is at best centrist that is the Democrats looks like that to a broad cross section of people, you've got a serious and systemic issue that highlights the neglect of education, the failure of media to be held to account (hi Mr Murdoch) and so many other fundamental problems.

I really feel for decent Americans, and for the rest of us, (looking from the outside in) we're looking at the alternatives to US world power and leadership (with all of it's many many deep flaws) and wondering what else there is. At some point, without sweeping change, the alternatives will start to look a lot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    From CNN

Trump's campaign is considering legal action in Arizona and Nevada

President Trump’s campaign is considering taking legal action in Arizona and Nevada as votes are still being counted, two sources told CNN.

As Trump’s path to victory has narrowed dramatically, the campaign pursued a tactic the President has often relied on throughout his life; litigation. The campaign has launched legal fights in several battlegrounds, called for a recount in Wisconsin and is now weighing further lawsuits.

Not only are officials laying the groundwork to contest the outcome, they’re also trying to buy themselves time to slow the counting in states where he could ultimately lose, according to the sources.
    Trump is throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Problem is, he's full of shit, effectively unlimited ammo cheat code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    From CNN

Trump is throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Problem is, he's full of shit, effectively unlimited ammo cheat code.
    Once again... unless they get a cease and desist order to immediately halt all counting (extremely unlikely) any litigation Trump could try and bring would reach the courts long after the votes were counted.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.