Stop counting the votes everywhere it's cheating! But not in Arazona! -Trump 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction reports that Taliban and other terrorist attacks in Afghanistan have jumped 50%.

The report covers July through September.

As a reminder, the Taliban are the murdering terrorists that Trump invited to picnic on the White House lawn. And for some reason, they feel emboldened. Huh. What a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction reports that Taliban and other terrorist attacks in Afghanistan have jumped 50%.

The report covers July through September.

As a reminder, the Taliban are the murdering terrorists that Trump invited to picnic on the White House lawn. And for some reason, they feel emboldened. Huh. What a coincidence.
    I believe the measure of success was, "They're not attacking us." rather than, "They're not attacking others and expanding their influence within a country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch this space! Seeing more cracks in the Trump Cult.

Two of his biggest enablers are looking for lifeboats...

Tired of Trump, Deutsche Bank games ways to sever ties with the president

A civil war is raging between Fox News and Donald Trump over Fox’s controversial decision to be the first media outlet to call Arizona for Joe Biden just before 11:30 p.m. last night. According to a source, Trump phoned Fox owner Rupert Murdoch to scream about the call and demand a retraction. Murdoch refused, and the call stood. Trump and Murdoch have been at odds for months over election coverage. In September, I reported that Trump complained to Murdoch about Fox’s polling. Murdoch has been telling associates for months that Trump would lose the election.

Now that the Trump brand is being associated with losing. Will that crack up the rest of the cult?

Authoritarians cults hate being associated with losing more than anything else.
    Now that Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro, and Jordan Peterson are mostly associated with incels and other losers. ll of their fans here pretend to have never even known them.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Well, initial reporting on USA Trump virus numbers today is not looking good. We are going to hit some crazy records today for several states. Given yesterday was 108k, and several states are already reporting much higher than yesterday, 120k looks plausible today...

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Well, initial reporting on USA Trump virus numbers today is not looking good. We are going to hit some crazy records today for several states. Given yesterday was 108k, and several states are already reporting much higher than yesterday, 120k looks plausible today...
    Plus 1600 deaths yesterday... Prepare your buttholes for this lagging indicator

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I’m following Worldometers, which is what Benggaul builds his report from, they had 1201 deaths yesterday. Guessing some of those 400 are going to be reported today.

I’m following Worldometers, which is what Benggaul builds his report from, they had 1201 deaths yesterday. Guessing some of those 400 are going to be reported today.
    Actually I'm fairly certain that's a correction that worldometers had already accounted for--deaths reported by JH and other sites tend to lag a bit behind those aggregated by worldometers--and therefore had already reported them on previous days or had already spread the correction out across the appropriate days. I could be wrong, but we'll see what tonight's numbers look like. Right now it doesn't look like there's 400 coming out of nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I thought it was 1200

you see all those protest by Trump supporters.
    You know protest without mask. some with.
    You know the ones just like BLM they attacked as super spreader events.

Odd how now they support protest but 4 days ago...

man they are just stumbling all over themselves, its comical and sad for this country
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I thought it was 1200
    Other sites reported 1600 but it's fairly obviously a correction spike. As I mentioned before, Worldometers usually spreads those out over the days they're correcting for when possible and JH (and others) usually just dump it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Actually I'm fairly certain that's a correction that worldometers had already accounted for--deaths reported by JH and other sites tend to lag a bit behind those aggregated by worldometers--and therefore had already reported them on previous days or had already spread the correction out across the appropriate days. I could be wrong, but we'll see what tonight's numbers look like. Right now it doesn't look like there's 400 coming out of nowhere.
    And this is why we appreciate your work in following this, writing up great daily reports. Your insight is great and super helpful.

I thought it was 1200
    Not according to NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...gtype=Homepage

Edit: Yeah this is a catch-up on some unreported.

My son came home from school today asking if the China coronavirus is the reason his mickey mouse game in his tablet isn't working. He heard it from a classmate. In kindergarten.

I nipped that shit right in the bud, said that the coronavirus is the germs that mommy and daddy have been talking about for months, that it hurts people not computers, that it's a problem for the whole world and not just China, and that it's the reason we all have to wear masks and wash our hands and give people more personal space, so we can all work together to make sure we don't get sick.

I fucking hate Trump and his bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    My son came home from school today asking if the China coronavirus is the reason his mickey mouse game in his tablet isn't working. He heard it from a classmate. In kindergarten.

I nipped that shit right in the bud, said that the coronavirus is the germs that mommy and daddy have been talking about for months, that it hurts people not computers, that it's a problem for the whole world and not just China, and that it's the reason we all have to wear masks and wash our hands and give people more personal space, so we can all work together to make sure we don't get sick.

I fucking hate Trump and his bullshit.
    Should have told him to soak it in bleach and then subject it to the strong lights of the microwave. Then when it was properly fried screamed "SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LISTEN TO TRUMP!"?

Harsh I know :P (But it would stay with him)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a MAGA civil war happening and no one told us!!

Thoughts and prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    There's a MAGA civil war happening and no one told us!!

Thoughts and prayers!
    There's the "civil war" for the types that like that kinda thing, though I don't know if it's what they had in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sources say Trump is going nuclear at Fox again....
    Allegedly some words were said...
    Hannity overhead the arguments and is crying now...

Hoping to get some confirmation shortly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote counts aren't budging and Trump's lead in PA/GA is looking harder to break.

Nothing in this election can surprise me anymore, but--

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Hannity overhead the arguments and is crying no
    ...I stand corrected.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    And this is really one of the biggest condemnations of Trump you can find. Any halfwit incumbent could have used a national disaster to ride the wave of nationalist sentiment to reelection in a landslide.

He had a ready-made excuse for why his policies didn't bring about the economic growth and domination he promised, by just having a halfway decent record on the pandemic, and trotting it out as a scapegoat.

And Trump couldn't even do that.

Instead, his actions have literally cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans.
    Agreed. It will forever baffle me how Donnie Dipshit failed to see how a global pandemic was the perfect opportunity for a failed dictator wannabe. Shut down the country, rule with an iron fist, he could have walked away with the Election in a landslide.