Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Im still of the opinion that Graeham and Val are scum. Firebert wouldnt surprise me either frankly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    firebert is scum and i have been telling you fuckers the entire game. good job not listening to the voice of reason
    When did you tell us he was scum? like exactly when?

- - - Updated - - -

and If you dont remember, I was on him for the 1st 3 days... but nearly nobody else thought he was scum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    If I try to think like Lora... okay that hurts my head. I think I have an idea what Lora is saying by saying that he's been telling us all game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    If I try to think like Lora... okay that hurts my head. I think I have an idea what Lora is saying by saying that he's been telling us all game.
    it hurts my head when i try to think like lora too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post

- - - Updated - - -

and If you dont remember, I was on him for the 1st 3 days... but nearly nobody else thought he was scum
    exactly when i did and not a moment before

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Right, just got back home. Catching up.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly surprised I haven't been killed or turned yet. Not that I want either outcome but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for missing most of yesterday, kitty died and spent most of the time in bed.

Lora: Playing to aggravating to not be town
    Marack: I've felt was scum all game but have no definitive reason why and thus haven't voted.
    Listo: Same as Marack.
    Graeham: Has seemed a bit scummy the past couple days.
    Firebert: So Town it hurts. Good cover for the elder and good target to turn.
    Catta: I can never read Catta.
    Val: I got nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    then all it takes is for 1 town player (or a vampire) to vote on a player that is not apart of the wolf team and then the wolves jump on and that's the mislynch
    Not quite, only 3 Wolves means that two votes in the wrong place will allow a triple-hammer by the Wolves.

and why was crackle NKed and not firebert? Wouldn't it make more sense for the wolves to kill the most trusted player? Unless firebert is scum?
    Or the four people I've been tunnelling aren't the Wolves and they want me to continue providing inaccurate information to the Town.

so at this point it seems that the only way for town to win is to work with the vampires to kill the wolves and hope we get marked?
    We need a Wolf Lynch today guaranteed:

Vote: Lora

if another player was marked last night so that there are now 2 vampires, then that means there is only 3 town left and the last 3 are wolves
    Remember that there was the possibility of a Mark being done last Night, which would mean that there could be a Turn done during the Night coming and 3 Vampires alive Day 7.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest if the three Wolves pile on Lora and she ends up being a VT I'd still call it a victory for the Town, a la posts 493 and 832.

- - - Updated - - -

Note that Omertocracy did not vote yesterday; this implies that he could be a Turned Fledgling and could not bite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    could not bite.
    That is, either he was blocked or his target was blocked.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

At such a critical stage in the game, early votes are highly suspicious. Especially with no in-depth discussion. I'll be honest - at this point I have no idea who to trust. I've been sort of flailing about all game, latching on to whatever seemed like a scum tell but also trying to come across as just suspicious enough to not be worth recruiting/turning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite, only 3 Wolves means that two votes in the wrong place will allow a triple-hammer by the Wolves.

Or the four people I've been tunnelling aren't the Wolves and they want me to continue providing inaccurate information to the Town.

We need a Wolf Lynch today guaranteed:

Vote: Lora

Remember that there was the possibility of a Mark being done last Night, which would mean that there could be a Turn done during the Night coming and 3 Vampires alive Day 7.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest if the three Wolves pile on Lora and she ends up being a VT I'd still call it a victory for the Town, a la posts 493 and 832.

- - - Updated - - -

Note that Omertocracy did not vote yesterday; this implies that he could be a Turned Fledgling and could not bite.

- - - Updated - - -

That is, either he was blocked or his target was blocked.
    >"we need a wolf lynch today guaranteed"

>so you vote the most town player.

>mfw

- - - Updated - - -

firebert just threw the day away by misvoting me when val already misvoted me. unless one or both of them are the wolves. course they could also be the vampires. but either way, scum can quick hammer me now and the game is lost for town. good job at being completely anti town this entire game firebert! you did so good at getting town killed! congrats!

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    [REDACTED](as reading the original text will cause loss of brain cells, and it doesn't deserve copying)
    You will literally moan about anyone with two votes, hence why I'm effectively ignoring whatever you're saying.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I'm inclined to think a rapid succession of votes would come in a game with one scum team rather than two. Especially if - as I suspect - neither scum team are entirely sure who, exactly, they need to get rid of as a priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm inclined to think a rapid succession of votes would come in a game with one scum team rather than two. Especially if - as I suspect - neither scum team are entirely sure who, exactly, they need to get rid of as a priority.
    Wolves need to kill the Elder

Vamps need to grab a Fledgling if they haven't done so and kill Wolves

Town need to kill Wolves
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

>"we need a wolf lynch today guaranteed"

>so you vote the most town player.

>mfw

- - - Updated - - -

firebert just threw the day away by misvoting me when val already misvoted me. unless one or both of them are the wolves. course they could also be the vampires. but either way, scum can quick hammer me now and the game is lost for town. good job at being completely anti town this entire game firebert! you did so good at getting town killed! congrats!
    Oh please. Don't go crying when people vote you when you publicly say "my fellow wolves please hammer the towniest player in the game!". You don't get to say that crap at the pivotal moment of the game and then try to turn around and say "sike!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please. Don't go crying when people vote you when you publicly say "my fellow wolves please hammer the towniest player in the game!". You don't get to say that crap at the pivotal moment of the game and then try to turn around and say "sike!".
    i mean i absolutely do get to say that. if you think i would ever post in the game thread asking for my scum teammates to vote in rapid succession instead of a QT then you must not understand the game and think poorly of my plays. it was a joke that clearly went over your head.

- - - Updated - - -

You will literally moan about anyone with two votes, hence why I'm effectively ignoring whatever you're saying.
    which is a good strategy as it buys you "town" cred even though you are quite certainly scum. bravo

Are we not gonna talk about how y'all just lynched Bwonsamdi?

Vote Graeham

Still scummy

Elaborate, then.

- - - Updated - - -

What faction do you think I belong to?

Honestly, at this point of the game anybody putting out a vote with no meat to it is highly suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the werewolves who benefit the most from a quick lynch on someone other than one of their own. They have three members on their team left alive and could, in theory, rush to hammer if someone gets more than one vote. There's eight players left alive. Three of them are werewolves. At least one of them is a vampire - potentially more than one. Either way, the best case scenario is that half of the remaining players are not to be trusted.

Elaborate, then.

- - - Updated - - -

What faction do you think I belong to?

Honestly, at this point of the game anybody putting out a vote with no meat to it is highly suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the werewolves who benefit the most from a quick lynch on someone other than one of their own. They have three members on their team left alive and could, in theory, rush to hammer if someone gets more than one vote. There's eight players left alive. Three of them are werewolves. At least one of them is a vampire - potentially more than one. Either way, the best case scenario is that half of the remaining players are not to be trusted.
    From your hesitancy to vote Xanjori and your "calculations" earlier in the thread I think its fairly obvious you're a wolf.

Town is literally fucked right now and our only hope as VTs is trying to lynch wolves, having the scum kill each other during the night and or hope we get recruited by the vamps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    From your hesitancy to vote Xanjori and your "calculations" earlier in the thread I think its fairly obvious you're a wolf.

Town is literally fucked right now and our only hope as VTs is trying to lynch wolves, having the scum kill each other during the night and or hope we get recruited by the vamps.
    I kinda 2nd this sentiment...

and in before @Graeham starts crying "They left me alive because they know I'd be an easy mislynch" or " you always try to kill me" again

- - - Updated - - -

Needless to say, I was wrong with that push on Bwom, but they really didnt do anything to look town in my eyes. I messed up there, but he did look scummy to me for several days before I did push.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post

Why would I bend over backwards to defend Xanjori? I was unaware of his alignment and my focus, at the time, was on different players only for Xanjori to suddenly stack up votes. If anything, you're likely just salty because I dared to confront Dupti and suggest that maybe blindly going along with the claimed vampire was not necessarily the best route to take.

You have consistently avoided looking at pretty much anything from multiple angles, too.

You're not wrong that my fellow humans are in a bad position. Though if your only hope is to get recruited, then you are scum. What a disgusting thing to say - you always strive to win as the faction your start as. The only reason to change that stance is if you get turned. Which is probably what happened to you assuming you're not the elder or a werewolf seeking to encourage defeatism.

Vote: Catta

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would I bend over backwards to defend Xanjori? I was unaware of his alignment and my focus, at the time, was on different players only for Xanjori to suddenly stack up votes. If anything, you're likely just salty because I dared to confront Dupti and suggest that maybe blindly going along with the claimed vampire was not necessarily the best route to take.

You have consistently avoided looking at pretty much anything from multiple angles, too.

You're not wrong that my fellow humans are in a bad position. Though if your only hope is to get recruited, then you are scum. What a disgusting thing to say - you always strive to win as the faction your start as. The only reason to change that stance is if you get turned. Which is probably what happened to you assuming you're not the elder or a werewolf seeking to encourage defeatism.

Vote: Catta
    Did he say defend... or HESITANCY to vote

This outburst makes you look less town imo