Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    MSNBC thinks Biden will finally flip PA at 4 am... Because PA is so fucking slow at counting.
    So... 6 hours from now?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You're wrong, just straight up wrong. Repubs are solely 100% to blame.
    Ok well I accept you feel that way, and I am not saying that isn't True, but here we are, even with Biden Winning I am extremely as Angry as Trump and Trump Supporters, whether it's their fault or not. This needs to be fixed and should never happen again.

Couple Days = Ok Understandable the unexpected happened.

A week potentially weeks = Unacceptable.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    MSNBC thinks Biden will finally flip PA at 4 am... Because PA is so fucking slow at counting.
    I will try to be up for it... in hope it happens... will celebrate with you fine people and then go to sleep...

(I am not saying Biden will win, I hope he wins)
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    God damn hecklers... that wasn’t supposed to happen until they finished counting GA.
    That's a shame because had you pulled it off properly it would have been legen.....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    God damn hecklers... that wasn’t supposed to happen until they finished counting GA.
    sorry, but my ...patience! ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Ok well I accept you feel that way, and I am not saying that isn't True, but here we are, even with Biden Winning I am extremely as Angry as Trump and Trump Supporters, whether it's their fault or not. This needs to be fixed and should never happen again.

Blame republitards.

GMT+00 or other 4am

No one but no one is telling you to not be angry about this. Just don't blame the Dems, they did everything in their power to prevent this.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I will try to be up for it... in hope it happens... will celebrate with you fine people and then go to sleep...

(I am not saying Biden will win, I hope he wins)
    My offer from earlier still stands. I will send people money if Trump wins PA.

It's not simply about blame, although yes both need to come together on this if nothing else. I don't see ANYBODY happy about this except for the Media making money off advertising and Politicians.

Going forward the point is as many points you made this NEEDS to be improved dramatically for any future elections, this taking days and weeks is BS especially when as you pointed out it was anticipated.
    You aren't going to get the Republicans to come together on this, they are solely to blame for creating it and have done so INTENTIONALLY because it gives them an edge against the collective will of the people.

Sorry but the Democrats aren't at fault in this, like at all, its the Republicans at fault this entire way and it is going to take the Democrats actually getting such a HUGE portion of the vote that they can't screw the voters over enough to get the power needed to drag them across that finish line and address these issues and they will be kicking and screaming every step of the way.

The Republicans are the ones who broke this stuff, they did it willfully, they did it intentionally, and have no desires to address them because it personally benefits them. Much like how you can't get their politicians to understand economics when their own voter base requires they not understand it to get their votes.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Him and thousands of others. It's not like Trump wasn't telegraphing the entire strategy for months.
    I was watching with hopes he tells us who wins... instead, by the time we heard it, we knew water was wet.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    GMT+00 or other 4am
    Eastern Standard Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I have lost zero trust in the process. On the contrary, the state level administrative people in charge of this have been forthcoming with information, providing regular updates, announcing when the next batches should be out or when they are waiting for a bit, etc. We all knew this was going to be hard to do right, and impossible to do quickly.
    I would say by the Sea of people pissed off mostly ATM being Trump Supporters, I would disagree. We are in a very dangerous place right now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    My offer from earlier still stands. I will send people money if Trump wins PA.
    Dude... I am weighing optical odds, not gambling. There is nothing for me to gain by claiming Biden will win.

mérci good sir

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    GMT+00 or other 4am
    4AM EST.

Edit, hey, you're from Eire. How do you feel that your county flipped?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

This needs to be fixed and should never happen again.
    Blame Republicans.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eastern Standard Time
    For reference, it’s 9:55 EST.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Eastern Standard Time
    ~10pm EST now ? 6h to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    4AM EST.

Edit, hey, you're from Eire. How do you feel that your county flipped?
    I'v been partying the last 3 days