Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Alright I accept that, but do you REALLY think Republicans can be happy with what is happening right now. Not the party but the people, as I said, I understand people being very angry. Anyone!
    The people, no, they party, they don't care so long as it helps them and if it had worked better, they would be celebrating it and lying and blaming the Democrats for it like they ALWAYS do.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright I accept that, but do you REALLY think Republicans can be happy with what is happening right now. Not the party but the people, as I said, I understand people being very angry. Anyone!
    They either don't care or they're too stupid to understand what's going on. The Republican party is just using them to push their agenda.

His supporters are literally intimidating and obstructing the count. Trump's lawyers are filing suits to try and slow or stop the counts in battleground states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    nobody is happy right now. of course we all want to know who's president. thankfully we do, and Biden is gonna win.
    Trust me I so badly want that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Dear DNC,

Make Philly and Atlanta the first primaries in 2024.
    Yeah, black people in Philly and Atlanta about to rip Trump’s heart out of his chest.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Yeah well honestly I might be alone in this, but should Biden win, I would REALLY like a full investigation into Trump with no protections for him or anyone else that might have had a hand in voter suppression.

I am probably wrong in my wanting that to be a priority with so much on Biden's plate going forward but FUCK how can anybody be ok trying to steal peoples right to vote!
    An investigation by who? Do you know what happens in the rest of the world when elections are being portrayed like Trump did tonight? The UN comes in and observes. You really want the UN mucking about in US elections?

I honestly can not see how anyone can support Trump after that speech he just gave. That was not stately, there was no leadership in it, and it was almost like a child having a tantrum. So bad that the major news outlets cut away from the current President of the US during a press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Yeah, black people in Philly and Atlanta about to rip Trump’s heart out of his chest.
    You can't rip out what doesn't exist.

Stacy Abrams sends her regards.

TeamFourStar nailed Nevada right with this one.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The people, no, they party, they don't care so long as it helps them and if it had worked better, they would be celebrating it and lying and blaming the Democrats for it like they ALWAYS do.
    I have been a Liberal Socially and Fiscally along with Democrat all my life, I am PROUD of that even if I don't take pride in many other things. But as I said my points were simply made in regards to the election processs, and If Biden wins with it looks like, I'm saying I would like to see this fixed.

With our technology and the way we do things I am not sure why this can't be better, I get it I accept what you said, but I really feel we need to do a lot better.

Republicans are the ones who caused this prolonged counting. They could have easily prevented this by having their states (like PA) start counting weeks earlier.

They chose not to. Hate this slow counting? Stop voting for republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    They weren't appealing to republicans. They were appealing to NPVs. This talking point is the tail wagging the dog. If youths and progressives actually voted regularly for dems (instead of voting 3rd party or not showing up at all), they'd start catering more closely to issues that appeal to youths and progressives. Look at bernie bros. Look at youth turn out throughout history.
    And Biden cleaned up among Independents this cycle, who were also a bigger chunk of the pool, compared to Hillary.

Lincoln Project did their job, now we can go back to them being the opposition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Edit, hey, you're from Eire. How do you feel that your county flipped?
    I think you're confusing Erie County, Pennsylvania with Eire, which is Ireland.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Stop voting for republicans.
    Honestly the solution for a lot of things.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    And Biden cleaned up among Independents this cycle, who were also a bigger chunk of the pool, compared to Hillary.

Lincoln Project did their job, now we can go back to them being the opposition.
    They used like 0 money for their ads... They're using the money to "try to rebuild the republican party"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I'll just go with; respecting them as the base of the party and saving our asses.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    They used like 0 money for their ads... They're using the money to "try to rebuild the republican party"
    I dont trust them to ever govern. But they did spend $50 million attacking Trump.

Some Berner on twitter, twisting Michael Steel's words is just more of the populist garbage we're trying to get rid of.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-11-06 at 03:19 AM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    An investigation by who? Do you know what happens in the rest of the world when elections are being portrayed like Trump did tonight? The UN comes in and observes. You really want the UN mucking about in US elections?

I honestly can not see how anyone can support Trump after that speech he just gave. That was not stately, there was no leadership in it, and it was almost like a child having a tantrum. So bad that the major news outlets cut away from the current President of the US during a press conference.
    No no no Logwyn please don't misunderstand me, I said I understand the ANGER. Trump is a fucking moron everything he has said long ago and especially up to now I am surprised hasn't turned everyone against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post

TeamFourStar nailed Nevada right with this one.
    I won't lie I stared at this for a good 20 seconds then I suddenly got it and started laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Dear DNC,

Make Philly and Atlanta the first primaries in 2024.
    I've argued against this for a while, but yeah, Iowa needs to give up its spot. GA would be a good one. Trump won IA +8. It's not really as representative as it needs to be anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I get that things are looking better. I just don't think they look good enough. And "if this trend continues..." is a conditional.

And even if Biden takes both states, that's when the lawsuits pushing SCOTUS and the redneck riots begin.

Trump has more avenues to victory than Biden does. Biden won't cheat.
    You've been doom and gloom this whole election, when the math and the statistics have been showing what we expected for 3 days. It's over. Try and have some faith, friend!

Trump is a fuckstain and no court, not even SCOTUS, will change a legal vote to overturn an election.

I have been a Liberal Socially and Fiscally along with Democrat all my life, I am PROUD of that even if I don't take pride in many other things. But as I said my points were simply made in regards to the election processs, and If Biden wins with it looks like, I'm saying I would like to see this fixed.

With our technology and the way we do things I am not sure why this can't be better, I get it I accept what you said, but I really feel we need to do a lot better.
    If Biden wins, he can help some but he STILL can't get it fixed unless they take back the Senate because old Moscow Mitch The Bitch will still be running it and will refuse to let a vote come to the floor for anything like that and will blame the Democrats as "Do Nothing" just like he did during Obama's time and just like he did the past 2 years while sitting on 400+ bills that he refuses to allow votes for. He has even admitted on camera where he said you could call him the Grim Reaper of the legislation.

Me and none of the others here have any issues with you calling out that there is problems and this is screwed up, you are just flat out wrong on the part where you tried to give the Democrats ANY part of the blame for it.

Even if Biden takes the president and the Democrats keep the House, unless they take the Senate, they still can't fix anything because the Republican will refuse to get off their fat, lazy, useless bum ass to fix anything if it serves them personally better being broken.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.