Yep... No GA tonight. Officially not updating the website until tomorrow morning.

Although... we may still be able to get numbers from reporters in the area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Still on my map data kick.

Amusing, that support for the ‘Working Families Party’ is basically a gentrification heatmap of the boroughs.
    Figures Brighton is the red spot...

Edit: Wait? I think my eyes are too tired... there shouldn’t be any red... yeah... I’m out!!!
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-06 at 05:25 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Looks like Russia rill get a new president. Putin is resigning.

Imagine being a poor racist white person who votes against their best interests because they are afraid of minorities coming to take their wives.

- - - Updated - - -

We really sending Putin and Trump out at the same time?
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Bit more info on that terrorist attack

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/sta...986%3Fpage%3D1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Is he afraid of Biden?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I thought you might have been kidding but you are not.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Is he afraid of Biden?
    Parkinsons

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Is he afraid of Biden?
    Officially, it's because he fears he has Parkinsons it seems. Whoever succeeds him, however, you can guarantee he will be pulling the strings.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

- - - Updated - - -

Is he afraid of Biden?
    Trump appears to be gaslighting more of his terrorist followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Officially, it's because he fears he has Parkinsons it seems. Whoever succeeds him, however, you can guarantee he will be pulling the strings.
    Probably best to start a new thread for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    2020 is insane.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Part of me wonders if its related to Trumps stuff at this point. The timing seems REALLY odd that the moment his pet is guaranteed to not hold America at bay, he decides to step away. Either that or he is trying to control from the sideline.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Is he afraid of Biden?
    There really needs to be a better system in place so that people who incite this kind of violence get in trouble too. I wonder who motivated these guys...i wonder...

Honestly I excepted stupid stuff but not this soon.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I don't think most of Trump's followers would actually follow through on anything, but I can certainly see some of them doing something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    So assuming Biden wins, I see three major points:

1. Trump's reaction to this situation shows why he is different. The guy doesn't care at all about anyone or anything but himself, and he's willing to tear down the country if he doesn't get his way. People can say, "Well Biden is bad too", but that's because Trump's only option was to try to tear down Biden because everyone knows Trump is a scumbag. If Biden had lost, there is NO WAY he would have declared it a fraud.

2. The composition of the Senate is becoming really problematic. In a few years, 70% of the population will be represented by 30% of the Senate. That's not good, and a serious problem. The Senate has been a problem since slavery days - when the overwhelming majority of the population was antislavery, the southerners relied on the Senate to prevent anything from changing.

3. I think once more data comes back, we're going to see yet again that identity politics continues to drag down the democratic party. It's actually kind of amazing that they couldn't win the Cuban vote in Florida, and the vote there is 100% a repudiation of Black Lives Matter. It's fascinating to me because a more inclusive democratic party that had an inclusive message focused on workers rights and healthcare seems like it would be an absolute juggernaut. But they keep losing the votes of blue collar whites - who really should be part of their base - because the endless protests and attacks on the middle class coming from progressives erodes their support.
    1. Trump is a piece of shit. Biden is a typical politician, and not remotely in the level of "well they are both bad so who cares?"

2. Agreed here. This could be papered over for a bit with DC and Puerto Rico statehood (assuming both elect 2 Democratic Senators), but ultimately the solution here is ranked choice voting giving a viable path for local/regional/issue-based parties to have a seat at the table. Having Congress be more about electing somebody who represents YOU, and getting that person to form a coalition with others who are ideologically similar, would be much better for the country overall than the current winner-take-all system.

3. I think Democratic messaging on equal rights falls flat in the face of Republican fearmongering about crime and immigration, at least in majority white areas. I think the same is true for LGBTQ issues among religious voters, and for economic issues among groups like Cuban Americans. Basically, the Republicans have successfully made a caricature if the Democrats, attacked the caricature, and convinced people that the real Democrats are exactly like their fake embellishment. I don't know how to combat that without getting into nitty gritty policy details, and then you lose most voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Probably best to start a new thread for that.
    Yeah i put it out so someone can make a thread. Don't mean to derail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Trump and his family are going to directly incite some crazed MAGA fanatic before this is over.

I will be not even remotely surprised if there's some kind of shooting attack to stop 'the evil liberals stealing the election'. In fact, I almost would say I expect it to happen. Trump continues to demonstrate why he is a danger to the rule of law and human decency.
    A Trump victory, unfortunately, would likely spell the same kind of right-wing violence... but instead of being because they "feel they need to bring it against the evil libs," it'd be because they saw a Trump victory as "confirmation that it's finally time to take America back" from any number of the boogeymen Trump has been riling them up about over these past four years.

If there's going to be unfortunate violence, I'd rather it happen when a responsible adult is in the white house who will actually condemn it, rather than tacitly approving of it as Trump has done. Moreover, I'm hoping that any sort of organized violence that might be bubbling up online has been monitored by the FBI (like the foiled kidnapping attempts) and they'll move on these loons before it's too late.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I don't think most of Trump's followers would actually follow through on anything
    You mean, like, kidnapping a governor?

Trump below 1000 votes ahead in GA

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Part of me wonders if its related to Trumps stuff at this point. The timing seems REALLY odd that the moment his pet is guaranteed to not hold America at bay, he decides to step away. Either that or he is trying to control from the sideline.
    A part of me wonders if stuff is going to come out and he wants to let someone else be the face of Russia to avoid some of the repercussions while he rules in the shadows.