Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Isn't it weird that the US has had postal votes since the civil war..... and yet suddenly it is only now that they are being called "illegal" and "fraudulent" on a mass scale. Weird. Clearly it has nothing to do with Trump losing.
    And only in the states Trump had a lead that was shrinking.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    We here in Greece find him funny and a caricature of politics as a major troll, but we do respect what he did for the American economy plus no wars waged.

I'm on neither side personally, I'm against Trump because he's being pro Turkey, but I'm also against Biden because I think he has nothing to offer.
    The "no wars" thing isn't for lack of trying though, the US launched more drone strikes in the first two years of Trump's presidency than all 8 years of Obama's and he did assassinate an Iranian general when he was in a US ally's territory.

If Trump refuses to leave the White House on January 20th, the Secret Service needs to literally toss him out the front door a la Uncle Phil tossing Jazz out in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    The hungarian mafia state is in full support of him, since they are trying to mimic his christian-right wing leadership while robbing the country blind. As for the common people? They couldnt care less.
    Same here in Poland, the Trump-asslicking in public television is reaching overdrive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Again, there are only about 5k overseas military registered in GA.

But more importantly, they're not somewhere, waiting to still be counted. They had the same time requirement to be in. They're a part of all the rest of the mail-in ballots. So they've already likely been counted as much as any other mail-in ballot.
    Ah ok thank you I didn’t know that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    If Trump refuses to leave the White House on January 20th, the Secret Service needs to literally toss him out the front door a la Uncle Phil tossing Jazz out in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
    The poor guys have it hard enough, now you want to add backproblems to their list? They should just drag him out in handcuffs and mount a sign on the door with a carricature of Trump, saying 'Not welcome'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    My bet is that he'll resign in the next month or so after defeat looks inevitable, then Pence will pardon him and his family, and they'll move to Russia to build his Trump tower there (that will never materialize because nobody will lend him money).

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The "no wars" thing isn't for lack of trying though, the US launched more drone strikes in the first two years of Trump's presidency than all 8 years of Obama's and he did assassinate an Iranian general when he was in a US ally's territory.
    Not to mention threatening nuclear war against North Korea by using Twitter.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I have yet to meet an actual live Trump sympathizer here in Norway. We see some on the public news forums etc. but wherever I go (work, friends, meeting new people) everyone seems to agree that that piece of shit is as fucked up as they come.
    It's similar in Australia.

I think they all live in a shack in the Outback or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    Same in France, I'd say.
    But isn't that the same as the people lying for the polls ? Do you know people who assume their voting for the far right in norway ? I see a bit more of them in France than trumpsters, but that is also because people care and are more vocal about domestic politics. Far from 20% which the RN seems to attain regularly in diverse elections nowadays ... Even accounting for sociocultural bias, I don't have 1 in 5 contacts who admit in leaning right

There still is a stigma linked with voting/adhering to far-right views and many people won't admit in doing so, despite being secretly convinced, sometimes way too much to be convinced otherwise. Fuels the martyr narrative, too. Everyone is out to get them...
    While there is a margin of error, it's not on the scale of being off by 30-40% or more.

e.g for comparison to Obama, as well as Bush here:

Europe likes recent Democrat politicians a whole lot more than they do Trump.

I'm not really surprised on this, would you trust a world leader who was almost assassinated by a fucking pretzel?

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    My bet is that he'll resign in the next month or so after defeat looks inevitable, then Pence will pardon him and his family, and they'll move to Russia to build his Trump tower there (that will never materialize because nobody will lend him money).
    I would also bet the same thing, minus the Russia part. I think NY would swoop in fast to get him.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I have yet to meet an actual live Trump sympathizer here in Norway. We see some on the public news forums etc. but wherever I go (work, friends, meeting new people) everyone seems to agree that that piece of shit is as fucked up as they come.
    I always have to wonder who those nutters in Europe are who support Trump or Republicans in general. I assume they have to be filthy rich or something because otherwise it's like they're in support of losing their healthcare and other public services that Europe has.

oooooo Georgia flipped when I left work 2 hours ago it was still red.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I always have to wonder who those nutters in Europe are who support Trump or Republicans in general. I assume they have to be filthy rich or something because otherwise it's like they're in support of losing their healthcare and other public services that Europe has.
    As far as I know, here in the Netherlands, from reading forum posts - it's the racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    As far as I know, here in the Netherlands, from reading forum posts - it's the racists.
    This is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Racists and misogynists, though those groups tend to overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    The 2 school mates from public school, that support Trump on FB, are very racist and made that very clear, during the syrian refugee crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on PA, finish counting. Death by a thousand papercut is cute and all, but I wanna see some blue.