Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Trump pls... My 50€ euros I bet on you...
    I bet on Biden this time around, didn't think it would be this closd but i also didbt sense the same factors at play that tipped trump as who i though would win in 2016.

Im actualy geting fairly good at predictoing these things only been wrong a couple times in the last decade for the UK and USA. But it might be because im from the demographic That tends to decide these elections and there the only people i habg out with irl and online so i get a decent sense of the overal mood

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    Biden will NOT win PA. The amount remaining is way too small.
    Can someone check on this guy? Seems to have vanished since GA slipped to Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's more of a hope than anything else honestly. There are sealed indictments waiting for him but who knows if it'll stick to him.
    Aaah I had hoped you were channelling the future haha, Fingers crossed though. Thank you for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Guess Trump's 2020 "MASSIVE RED WAVE" turned out pretty much like his 2018 one.
    Well, the way Trump is acting, he is causing a massive red wave, just not in the way we think. I'm sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    From Jake Tapper's Twitter, recount in GA is likely for the Presidency.

Doesn't matter. With Penn, Biden won. Still, be nice to just solidify it.
    Putin khuliyo

Discount MAGA Richard Branson was one of my favorite parts of last night.

Or whatever night it was.
    Difference is screaming lady had her life ruined by that meme, bransons too rich to give much of a fuck in a realty, dont even think hes a US citizen, i know he was british to begine with but think he changed to some place less taxing

I'm still convinced it was Keith Lemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Not really. There was one to a point, the predicted "BLUE WAVE" never appeared this time around, and Republicans have made gains in the House and are likely to hold the Senate, even if by a thin margin. Even a 50/50 split, which hands control over to Democrats with Harris casting the tie breaker (if Biden's lead holds and he wins) is improvement for the Dems, but a big win for Republicans who were projected to have a good chance at being the minority party.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like a massive red wave goodbye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I'm still convinced it was Keith Lemon
    Yeah I see it lol
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    It's more of a hope than anything else honestly. There are sealed indictments waiting for him but who knows if it'll stick to him.
    The best I'd hope for is him being deplatformed on social media after he's out of office.

There are lots of questions legal and financial about him and his businesses, but he made lots of friends and will still wield a lot of influence.

Joe Quixotic?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

3+ Year Old Account
    Are toddlers counting the remain ballots....

I wonder like others have said if these states are cautious to finish counting.

I just got the grossest gut feeling they are stalling and waiting for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I feared betting on Biden would jinx it.
    Yea ive avoided saying bidens going to win irl for the same reason.

But then i play alot of cricket which is superstitious sport, so i have a habit of avoiding jinxs

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Are toddlers counting the remain ballots....

I wonder like others have said if these states are cautious to finish counting.

I just got the grossest gut feeling they are stalling and waiting for something.
    There is high pressure on them, any kind of fuckups will be used in the political fights. Yes, slow as fuck, but still understandable as to why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgope View Post
    Can someone check on this guy? Seems to have vanished since GA slipped to Biden
    I've already recieved an infraction for calling him out. But atm, no new activity from him
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Further proof the Dems are on the right side of history and justice.....

None of them are upset Georgia is going to have a recount. In fact, I'd say most of us think its vital to healthy democratic process to recount when its that close.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 57States View Post
    You're not taking into account the massive amount of voters concerned with voicing their political opinions given the hostility of the rabid Democrat fan base. No one wants to have their vehicle or residence vandalized by a bunch of misinformed thugs.

Prepare for the red wave. We are much more pissed off than we were in 2016. Biden and the Democrats will be thoroughly embarrassed despite the numerous reports of mail-in ballots being discarded or destroyed.

How amusingly disingenuous of liberals to suggest that Republicans are the ones cheating! Which party is it that supports voter ID? Which party encourages mail-in voting despite the reports of shenanigans? I would think that any liberal with any dignity would be ashamed given the obvious manipulation of the voting system, made even worse with the fact that you MAY STILL LOSE! LOL!
    A lot of posts didn't age well...of a few weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rush Limbaugh concedes election, says Biden won.

Let that sink in. Rush Limbaugh.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Further proof the Dems are on the right side of history and justice.....

None of them are upset Georgia is going to have a recount. In fact, I'd say most of us think its vital to healthy democratic process to recount when its that close.
    I think states vary but it's usually within .5 or 1 that a recount happens. GA is still 49.4 to 49.4 anyone who thinks a recount won't happen there is out of touch with reality. Like Trump.