Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Yey i won 50 primogems on discord event.... *sarcazm*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yey i won 50 primogems on discord event.... *sarcazm*
    Congratz on ~1/3rd of a roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Quite simple. You just stack damage on her instead of defence.
    Same way some people are using Barbara as dps.
    Doesn't really change the fact that both character's DPS is pitiful, compared to a "good" character with the same equipment quality.

Noelles DPS pre C6 is just worse than any other character (even worse than Barbara), her ultimate uptime (even with C6) can't even be provided unless you have a second Geo character.
    The ATK% bonus and increased AoE during her ultimate doesn't equalize the lack of a proper elemental skill and direct elemental burst damage. Razor's DPS increase from his ultimate is strictly better too.
    The attackspeed increase is absolutely insane.

Doesn't change the fact that you can clear everything with her nonetheless either though, but you get that easier and faster with a different character.

Barbara DPS is basically just catalyst autoattack/charge attack damage
    Mona is strictly better dps, no matter how many constelation upgrades Barbara has.

But hey, Noelle and Barbara can heal more constantly than anyone else... so, yeah. It's quite obvious why they are weaker DPS wise.
    You should really only use Noelle whenever her Ultimate is up and *never* outside of, unless you require the healing.

Energy recharge weapons are already sub-optimal but even when you use them and get like ~+50%-100 - off element particles generate like 1,1 - 1,6 energy with that amount.
    And you don't want to switch out of noelle when you use her ult, which means you only get off-element particles outside her ultimate.
    Her own Elemental skill has absurd cooldowns even with C...4(?) which means you won't be getting a lot of geo-particles with her alone.
    so reaching 60 energy in 15 second is basically impossible and you have to switch out and back from her throughout her ultimate to actually not waste energy recharge.
    But if you use her during ultimates only, your DEF% gear suddenly becomes useful.

But as DK3970 rightfully pointed out, Razor is just so much better.
    He gains like +80% *DPS* during his ultimate (even at C0). Can proc or pime elemental reactions that deal damage, gains a DPS benefit from superconduct, decreases enemy Def with elemental skill even further at C4, has a *much* better energy recharge. Gets a 10% dmg buff at all times, has a 10% crit execute buff on enemies below 30% health.

His only weakness are construct enemies with lots of physical RES. That's where Noelle outperforms him by a mile.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-07 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Got Mona, Klee, Fischl, Venti and Jean so far. No constellations on any of them though but I'll get one for Fischl once 1.1 hits

As is common with alot of games, people usually cry wolf without actually looking into stuff. I.e. calling characters shit and whatnot.

For example, i've seen people say that Xiangling is shit compared to Diluc quite alot on different forums. In the link below you can see a c6 Diluc whale with almost everything BiS vs a f2p c0 Xiangling (unsure of gear). As you can see Xiangling performs as good if not even better than Diluc.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1QK4y1a77Z

Sidenote: Remember though that this is only a 1vs1 comparison. Some characters, like Diluc, benefints quite alot from team comps.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    proof? Noelle's dmg without that c6 is fucking pitiful.

don't link me something with perfect +20 artifacts on noelle either.
    I think a nice comparison is for example gearing up a Tank Monk in WoW compared to gearing a Warrior DPS.
    Yes, if you give insane gear to Noelle she is quite alright but a character designed to be main DPS is going to do better.

My Noelle is doing 1500 normal hits and 2500 crits.
    But my Diluc attacks twice as fast and has a 40 energy Burst constantly up to use.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that you can clear everything with her nonetheless either though, but you get that easier and faster with a different character.
    That's kinda what I was getting at. If you want you can do fine with a Noelle or Barbara. You just need to accept that you won't be as good as a meta pick, and build around it.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;nvARINgT7qA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvARINgT7qA&disable_polymer=1[/vdeo]
    So the kitty is ice. Still want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find a ton of sources for how to build different characters, but not really sure what to follow. Is there a preferred one yet among most people here I can piggy back off of?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    I find a ton of sources for how to build different characters, but not really sure what to follow. Is there a preferred one yet among most people here I can piggy back off of?
    i only know about genshin.gg but is very incomplete in terms of text additional information.
    If someone knows a different site plz share. I would like to know

it depends what you want to do with the character, if its main dps, or support for element triggers/damage for example

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I think a nice comparison is for example gearing up a Tank Monk in WoW compared to gearing a Warrior DPS.
    Yes, if you give insane gear to Noelle she is quite alright but a character designed to be main DPS is going to do better.

My Noelle is doing 1500 normal hits and 2500 crits.
    But my Diluc attacks twice as fast and has a 40 energy Burst constantly up to use.
    The point was saying "player x did it with weak character y" is such a stupid argument. It's super tiring. As has been pointed out before, if weak character Y gets super extra care and a lot of luck, then sure they are viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    For main dps I generally go with atk%, element%, and crit stats
    For supports: Get their elemental set, get element%
    Support: Depends what they scale with. Barb gets health, Noelle gets def, etc.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    As is common with alot of games, people usually cry wolf without actually looking into stuff. I.e. calling characters shit and whatnot.

For example, i've seen people say that Xiangling is shit compared to Diluc quite alot on different forums. In the link below you can see a c6 Diluc whale with almost everything BiS vs a f2p c0 Xiangling (unsure of gear). As you can see Xiangling performs as good if not even better than Diluc.

Sidenote: Remember though that this is only a 1vs1 comparison. Some characters, like Diluc, benefints quite alot from team comps.
    well duh 5* is better than 4*
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Where was the c6 shown? or c0 for xiangling.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, I'm rolling for her

The point was saying "player x did it with weak character y" is such a stupid argument. It's super tiring. As has been pointed out before, if weak character Y gets super extra care and a lot of luck, then sure they are viable.
    If you build a character properly any of them are viable as long as the team is balanced also to take advantage of chaining skills, why would you even care if a player spends tons of cash to get everything they want, it doesnt effect your gameplay as you would still play the game the same way and only spend what your willing to spend on it.

Complaining about the gacha mechanics is pointless as the game gives you more than enough to do whatever you want in the game for free.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    well duh 5* is better than 4*
    I don't think you understand what was shown in the video.

Where was the c6 shown? or c0 for xiangling.
    If you watched the video you would know.

If you watched the video you would know.
    You wanna answer the question or continue being a smartass? I did watch the video. Why the hell would I even ask the question if I didn't, jesus christ. All I saw were artifacts displays. Seems some people can't have a normal discussion. I asked because I might've missed it but this guy here has to respond like this

Ok I see now. They show the talents for a second, not the actual constellation page. How does that prove he's c6 though.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-11-07 at 07:05 PM.

You wanna answer the question or continue being a smartass? I did watch the video. Why the hell would I even ask the question if I didn't, jesus christ. All I saw were artifacts displays. Seems some people can't have a normal discussion. I asked because I might've missed it but this guy here has to respond like this

Ok I see now. They show the talents for a second, not the actual constellation page. How does that prove he's c6 though.
    Do you know what his constellation does? If you can answer that then you might notice something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It should be noted that Crescent Pike is blatantly busted - whether intended or not - so yes, Xianling puts out completely insane damage with it.
    You can get a same effect with Physical DMG Bonus relic. 40% Atk (fully upgraded) for 5 seconds isnt that powerfull.
    Deathmatch is kinda better damage as it comes with crit rate wich is much more powerfull -- downside is that it cost money.

Kunwu's Iris Rift is best you can get on her. (as 4 star weapon)

5 star weapons -- forget it