10+ Year Old Account
    I did not support trump but i respected the Office

though Personally I foresee Harris getting passed the Reins to the Whitehouse half way through 2021
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Four years too late.
    Yup.

Do they think we have forgotten?
    Do they think we have forgiven?

They made this bed, they can lay in it.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I cannot tell if you are seriously pushing Qanon stuff, or doing it ironically.
    Wait, they believe people harvest blood from kids? If they do..holy shit people are stupid.

Betsty Devos is fired.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    What an outrageous year.
    Covid, tons of celebrities dead and now Trump lost the election.
    Biden is so old they will have to harvest even more blood from the kids.
    RIP children in the US.
    That’s your takeaway?

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    from my understanding, treason requires aiding some enemy

it might be insurrection, but Im not a lawyer, nor am I willing to play one online
    the constitution defines treason as "aiding an enemy in the time of war", while Trump certainly guilty of common definition of treason, legally and constitutionally he's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    What an outrageous year.
    Covid, tons of celebrities dead and now Trump lost the election.
    Biden is so old they will have to harvest even more blood from the kids.
    RIP children in the US.
    The last four years have seriously broken my sarcasm-detector.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Betsty Devos is fired.
    Can't happen soon enough.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Betsty Devos is fired.
    Hope she is fired and sued.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Wait, they believe people harvest blood from kids? If they do..holy shit people are stupid.
    Yes, part of the conspiracy is that the dems are part of a satanic secret society raping and drinking the blood of children.
    Hence all the "Save the children" rallies.

It's beyond delusional.

Formerly known as Arafal

Is Trump pissed for lack of Russian help this time?

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    You got banned fast af but what you're saying that says, doesn't even say that. It doesn't say a single damn thing about federal courts doing anything. It talks about state legislatures. If electors from a state don't follow their state results, that would result in mass riots and chaos without a doubt.
    No he's right.

If WI Sec State wants to send Democratic electors, and WI legislature wants to send Republican electors, you have two separate sets of electors and it would go to federal courts to determine which electors cast votes in December.

Then it comes down to "do we pick the electors chosen by legislators, or the electors chosen by the electoral method codified by legislators?"

I agree there would be mass riots, the whole thing is a mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back to sanity! And to the sore losers: Die mad about.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-11-07 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Wishing harm on others is forbidden

10+ Year Old Account

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Congrats to everybody whose candidate won, apologies to those whose candidate did not.

To clean things up fairly, this thread will likely close some time next week for any final post election and final vote discussion people wish to have.
    Sir, please don't close it. It will still have a major use and keep the politics section clean for at least the following year.

After Trump is out of office, his legal problems with New York and potentially a functioning DoJ will likely begin in short order and it would be good to continue to keep them concentrated here instead of having a much of Trumps legal woes in different threads in the future.

Edit: Opps, nevermind. I was getting mixed up and thinking this was the Trump shitshow thread, please disregard.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Goodbye Trump
    Goodbye Jason Miller
    Goodbye Jared Kushner
    Goodbye Stephen Miller
    Goodbye Mark Meadows
    Goodbye Ivanka
    Goodbye Droopy Dog errrrr Goodbye Bill Barr
    Goodbye Pompeo
    Goodbye Devos
    Goodbye McEnemy
    Goodbye Larry Kudlow
    Goodbye ALL YOU TRUMP FUCKWIT ENABLERS in that white house

shoutout and goodbye to McSally and Cory Gardner you fuckheads

Trump was golfing. Perfect.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

5+ Year Old Account
    For those who replied and may have missed my previous answer, this is just a heads up for eventual closing. Some topics may be specific enough to warrant not getting consumed here and others may fit here just fine.

The thread isn't going to be closed as soon as Monday, but when we start transitioning back we'll always let you know. It could take a few weeks or months, it depends on what happens and what you want to talk about.

I also edited the original post for clarification. The week comment was a typo.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-07 at 05:48 PM.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There are a few ways this can happen.

1) Trump voluntarily steps down and leaves Pence in charge. For example, if Pence was to pardon Trump and all of Trump's family and a bunch of Trump's friends and colleagues. We would be paying for a peaceful transition with blatant, obvious corruption.

Trump would do this, but not soon. This seems like the sort of thing he'd do Jan 19th around 11PM.

2) The stress of the election gets to Trump and he has a heart attack, stroke, syphillis flare up, or other medical issue that takes him out. Or, possibly, fakes this to secretly #1 above and make it look like this wasn't his plan. Based on the tweets and speeches we've seen, this is the most likely of the options but still not very likely.

3) Trump's actions get so illegal and so violent that the 25th is applied. Trump's cabinet is stuffed with yes-men who are apparently telling him not to concede, but, Trump could literally start bombing Iran, ordering federal troops to seize Philly, or tell his supporters to attack voting centers without subterfuge. The line Trump would have to cross to force this is faint and far away, but it does exist. We don't want to see it.

4) Or, as @Doctor Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus said, he gets impeached for basically the same reason. McConnell would be more likely to do this than Trump's cabinet, but barring massive violence or blatant theft he'd still be highly reluctant to do so. It would be admission of massive failure, even though he personally is safe for six years, his friends aren't.

5) And finally, and despite how often this comes up in these forums I find this highly unlikely, Trump could flee to Russia to avoid prosecution. This would force a delayed reaction to the above, since Trump's enablers would say "Well I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow...I mean in a few days...next week..he does plan to return eventually, Kif."

Trump is a narcissist, and a cult leader. He won't cede power willingly. So, wait for him to keel over, or wait for him to do something massively dangerous, before this happens.

- - - Updated - - -

This is, what, two or three groups of armed Trump supporters trying to commit crimes but being ratted out?
    Yep Hahaha

His CRUSADE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD OF WARCRAFT STYLE

@Endus What is your take

I think the legal challenges aren't going anywhere.

WHOOO HOOO CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO STOPPED this fucking Train, feels like it took almost everythng.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Guys, search in twitter for "loser" in the peoples tab