10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Four years too late.
    They will still believe in the same far right racist theories they have in since forever, they will just need to find a new figurehead to replace trump.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    from my understanding, treason requires aiding some enemy

it might be insurrection, but Im not a lawyer, nor am I willing to play one online
    Russia. I can't wait to see what they turn up now that Barr and Manuchin won't be able to block them. Or I expect a possible shredder session to happen for the next few months.

Also, FYI, evidently the story about Putin stepping down was false from what I have read.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    as a foreigner, I am just baffled by Kasich and other republicans right now on CNN calling the next president he has to think about trump voters, or else there will be no healing and uniting the country because they were the ones that were left behind

also, apparently, the left almost cost Biden the presidency and there can be no green new deal but something can be done about climate change

uhu ok
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump was golfing. Perfect.
    That makes the trifecta of the “summarize the trump administration in three easy pictures.”

1) Trump has peaceful protestors tear gassed on the way to a church he wasn’t invited to for a photo op wherein he holds the Bible upside-down

2) Trump holds a rally, refuses to pay buses and leaves his supporters alone in the freezing cold miles from anything.

3) Trump is defeated by Joe Biden while Trump golfs.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump was golfing. Perfect.
    will we hear from him again ? lawsuits not before monday but if they retain a bit of dignity they will drop it over weekend and just mumble a bit for some months and stomp feet.
    afaik the president is not obliged to attend inauguration in january and it is perhaps better if DT will be absent.

15+ Year Old Account
    So in retrospect...

Did the Trump admininistration win the #1 spot on affiliation with convicted fellons?
    Not that it would tell the die hards anything cos they are unable to add 1+1 but still.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Pretty much Trump this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    as a foreigner, I am just baffled by Kasich and other republicans right now on CNN calling the next president he has to think about trump voters, or else there will be no healing and uniting the country because they were the ones that were left behind

also, apparently, the left almost cost Biden the presidency and there can be no green new deal but something can be done about climate change

uhu ok
    Kasich is a typical republican. talking about we need MORE tax cuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Russia. I can't wait to see what they turn up now that Barr and Manuchin won't be able to block them. Or I expect a possible shredder session to happen for the next few months.

Also, FYI, evidently the story about Putin stepping down was false from what I have read.
    Putin had just made himself able to be president of russia for life back in June, no way he'd just agree to bow out in under a year of that
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

uhu ok
    There can be climate change action without GND. Reimplementation if Obama's Clean Power Plan, rejoining the Paris Accords, etc.

Biden has stated he wants 100% carbon neutral grid by 2030 and 100% carbon neutral everything by 2050.

Except to see more grid scale solar and wind incentives, and incentives for residential and commercial rooftop solar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin had just made himself able to be president of russia for life back in June, no way he'd just agree to bow out in under a year of that
    Further, there's no reason they'd publicly admit the reason was Parkinson's. It would immediately call his judgement into question on everything.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

Yeah I don't believe the kremlin. He'll be done in january, they're already doing behind the scene works so he won't be in legal problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Further, there's no reason they'd publicly admit the reason was Parkinson's. It would immediately call his judgement into question on everything.
    They didn't publically admit it, it was inside sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Guys, search in twitter for "loser" in the peoples tab

That's pretty funny

uhu ok
    Fuck those idiots.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Pretty much Trump this morning.

That meme predicted the future.

I don't know how long Putin will continue having a strong influence, but learning that his time is coming to an end (sooner rather than later) and seeing Trump removed from office is extremely encouraging for the future of this planet, honestly.

Yeah. Had that pointed out by my brother.

Can't wait to see what happens when the DoJ actually can act on the Mueller report and Trumps defenses own confessions during the impeachment hearings plus actually looking into stuff themselves along with the New York charges. Really will be epic.

Also hoping they look into McConnell for his actions and how Russia rewarded him along with those who played mole for Trump and those who enabled him knowing they were doing illegal acts.

PLEASE Democrats have some balls this time, prove you aren't intentionally being weak and actually do something, PLEASE!
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    That's a shame because had you pulled it off properly it would have been legen.....
    ....dary!

Sorry, had to. I've been biting my nails since you wrote that

Congratulations, everyone, yay for the new President and Vice-President!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    There can be climate change action without GND. Reimplementation if Obama's Clean Power Plan, rejoining the Paris Accords, etc.

Biden has stated he wants 100% carbon neutral grid by 2030 and 100% carbon neutral everything by 2050.

Except to see more grid scale solar and wind incentives, and incentives for residential and commercial rooftop solar.
    Well, the only thing in Kasich's universe was lower taxes to fight climate change.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Jeb Bush congrating the President-elect.