Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeros View Post
    please tell me how you get 100ilvl within hour, i like to hear it
    Easy.

Once you hit 50. Do your cloak quest (takes less than 10 minutes) thats a big ilvl jump alone.

Do both invasions you are garuanteed at least 3 items for doing them the first time.

Kill the world bosd (not guanteed but will up your ilvl if it drops.

The rest use tokens from nvasions. Just kill rares. Enough people in the zones that you can get the tag and let them kill it.

Ive done this in 7 alts. They were all ilvl 100 with an hour ready to raid normal.

Anyine whi uses benthic gear for ilvl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Huh? In most mathematical terms they are just different words to refer to the same ratio. You have 1 in 6 chance to roll a 6 on a dice or in other words the probability of hitting a 6 is 1/6.

Unless this is some im14andthisisdeep shit.
    Thats not even remotely true.

The chance to hit a 1% drop in 700 runs is nit the same as the probability to hit 1% in 700 runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Easy.

Once you hit 50. Do your cloak quest (takes less than 10 minutes) thats a big ilvl jump alone.
    10minutes in which universe?
    If i missing something tell me and im sorry but to get cloak its like 2-3 hour long quest chain on new char

From wowhead:

Summary list for those doing on alts & want a refresher:

Do the War Campaign up to unlocking World Quests Uniting Kul Tiras Uniting Zandalar (if you skipped quests entirely, see full guide for other requirements)
    Open up Nazjatar until Magni shows up (Genn Greymane on your ship The Wolf's Offensive to A Way Home or Nathanos on your ship The Warchief's Order to A Way Home)
    Unlock essences and power up neck to 50 with the quest starting with Magni in Chamber of the Heart Harnessing the Power
    An Unwelcome Advisor - speak to Anduin in Stormwind Keep & then give Magni his weapon back OR Return of the Black Prince - speak to Valeera in the Great Seal (up & to left when facing the exit)
    Where the Heart Is - use portal to the Chamber of Heart
    Network Diagnostics - click on the 4 consoles around the essence font
    A Titanic Problem - fly East to Magni in the entrance to the Halls of Origination
    The Halls of Origination - scenario (skippable on alts via gossip on Magni)
    To Ramkahen - fly west to Ramkahen and speak to King Phaoris
    The Uldum Accord - click on the sand tray, then speak to King Phaoris
    Surfacing Threats - speak to High Commander Kamses & complete Uldum Assault - rewards Token of Death's Door for rank 1 essence (BiS for many DPS classes) & a corrupted item
    Curious Corruption - return to chamber and speak with Wrathion (known bug - may have to complete the 8.2.5 Wrathion questline starting with an envoy of Wrathion that appears in Boralus/Dazar'alor with a quest chain starting with Whispers of N'zoth)
    Forging Onward - speak to Magni in Chamber
    It's Never Easy - use the Stormwind mage tower / Orgirmmar portal to the Jade Forest (or Pandaria Challenge mode teleport / Engineering toy etc) & fly to Mogu'Shan Vaults raid entrance in Kun-Lai Summit (Northern Pandaria). Speak to Magni, then the Mogu warrior
    The Mysterious Sigil - fly to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and speak to Lorewalker Cho in the Seat of Knowledge above Mogu'shan Palace
    Clans of the Mogu - click on the 4 books
    Finding the Rajani - kill Mogu around the gate to the Vale until one drops a Mogu Scouting Report. Bring it to Stormspeaker Tian outside The Silent Sanctuary to the East of Mistfall Village
    Mark of the Conquerors & Proof of Tenacity - complete an assault in the Vale (pick up daily quests for extra Rajani rep) for Stormspeaker Qian inside the Sanctuary..Bring the Conqueror's Trophy looted from the final mini-boss to Ra-den
    The Engine of Nalak'sha - enter the Mogu'shan Vaults dungeon & complete scenario *1
    Restored Hope - speak to Ra-den in the Sanctuary to return to the Chamber (gives Touch of the Everlasting for classes with healing specs and Spirit of Preservation for tank specs)
    Magni's Findings - speak to Magni (RP)
    Power Protocol Initiation - activate 3 relays around the outer edge of the chamber then speak to MOTHER
    Re-Origination - meet Magni outside the Halls of Origination
    Investigating the Halls - enter Halls, go to blockage, wait for RP, go out, run across and click on the gate, click on the 5 shadow copies of you
    Beginning the Descent - go to Blackwing Descent and complete the scenario inside - rewards Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve
    Last edited by Axeros; 2020-11-07 at 07:36 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Its the same reason most groups just took max level toons instead of low level ones to xmog and mount runs before the squish. Your dmg is so pitiful at that ilvl all you do is buff the hp of the bosses making them harder.
    lol imagine min/maxing and gatekeeping legacy raids
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Easy.

SInce when? That quest chain is at least 2-3 hours.

Easy.

Do both invasions you are garuanteed at least 3 items for doing them the first time.

Kill the world bosd (not guanteed but will up your ilvl if it drops.

The rest use tokens from nvasions. Just kill rares. Enough people in the zones that you can get the tag and let them kill it.

Ive done this in 7 alts. They were all ilvl 100 with an hour ready to raid normal.
    lmao, I've never seen so much bullshit in one post, holy shit you should get fucked outta this forum for blatant trolling

Ive done this in 7 alts. They were all ilvl 100 with an hour ready to raid normal
    I feel like you might not know what an hour is.

I also wanna learn how to gear my alts to 100 ilvl in under 1 hour of accumulated gameplay.

Teach me senpai!

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    After 700 kills with full groups (let's assume 15 people) I have seen 4 mounts.

That's 4/10500 -> 1/2625.

Seeing one 1% mount after 2625 kills has a chance of happening of 0,000000000271%.

And that needs to happen 4 times..

It's definitely not 1% on personal loot. It could be 1% for the whole group though.
    o.O that’s... That’s not how % works in game at all. The chance doesn’t improve with each failed run, or everybody could just use an addon to count to 100 runs and know they’d get it that 100th time, if not sooner. It is 1% this run and 1% next time, every time. That is why there are instances of more than one mount drop happening (though very rare), because both characters rolled the hypothetical 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    I feel like you might not know what an hour is.
    I feel like your slow.

Takes me 10 mins to do the cloak quest

10 mins to do the world boss

Maybe between 30 to 35 mins to do both invasions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    lmao, I've never seen so much bullshit in one post, holy shit you should get fucked outta this forum for blatant trolling
    Not even trolling. Ive done it multiple times. Just cause you cany does not mean it is possible.

I feel like your slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even trolling. Ive done it multiple times. Just cause you cany does not mean it is possible.
    I suggest you to do video/clip of it.
    You will be at front page of Wowhead, maybe even mmo-champion !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    SInce when? That quest chain is at least 2-3 hours.
    You know you can skip almost all of it after you did it once, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I feel like your slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Cloak questline and ilvl 100 within an hour. Bro you're full of shit.
    So if you're lucky, you're at 3 items from invasions and world boss. You also get the cloak after about an hour or so. That leaves you with 10-11 items. 100 ilvl within an hour my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    He's full of shit. You can't do it in 10 minutes, it is literally impossible. You can skip a few mop and uldum scenarios, but there are at least 2 unskippable scenarios before you get the cloak and the invasions take ~25 minutes together. He's just being a moron and spouting bullshit. You're not getting ilvl 100 within an hour of dinging 50.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2020-11-07 at 08:42 PM.

I'd say its impossible to complete the entire cloak-questline in 10 minutes unless you use some kind of illegal teleport-hack.

But maybe Utrrabbit is just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    I'd say its impossible to complete the entire cloak-questline in 10 minutes unless you use some kind of illegal teleport-hack.

But maybe Utrrabbit is just that good.
    Yeah no it's not that fast, I wasn't trying to be snarky or whatever. It was a legit question - it certainly doesn't take 2-3 hours to do the quest line on alts, so I thought he might not know to talk to the guys again for the skip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    After 700 kills with full groups (let's assume 15 people) I have seen 4 mounts.

That's 4/10500 -> 1/2625.

Seeing one 1% mount after 2625 kills has a chance of happening of 0,000000000271%.

And that needs to happen 4 times..

It's definitely not 1% on personal loot. It could be 1% for the whole group though.
    It likely is 1% for the whole group. Never heard or seen any group that has seen the same mount drop in multiples in a single run.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellal View Post
    Title^^

I have 15 alts with benthic and black empire gear mixed, ranging between 64-70 ilevel
    Ive done dozens of runs, this ilevel is completly fine for Guldan and Argus runs
    Yet a lot of people rather wait in q for 10 more minutes than invite alts like this...
    Everybody profits here, i just dont see why they have to be jerks
    turn the question around and ask yourself why should you take some one with you when there are enough 130+ people in the tool... especially 2 weeks before SL, no one raids and all the mythic raider faming mounts they missing out of boredom?
    I.O BFA Season 3

Yeah no it's not that fast, I wasn't trying to be snarky or whatever. It was a legit question - it certainly doesn't take 2-3 hours to do the quest line on alts, so I thought he might not know to talk to the guys again for the skip.
    Fair enough, I remember it took quite some time to complete the first time around before all the skips were in place.

Didnt clock it though, but doubt it was up to 3 hours long.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    How exactly can they guarantee that? Can YOU guarantee that?
    you're going to cut out the explanation I gave for it to then ask me to explain it? really?

I can see where you are comimg from but you are are thinking about it wrong. The 1% chance is not additive as you have describe. It does not matter how mant times you have run it. It is 1% chance no matter what. Think of it this way. The 1% chance resets every time you do the run again.

Your math is extremely flawed as it assumes your chance is additive between each run. It is not 1%/700 runs it is 1%/1run ×700.
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Somebody failed their math class.

It's always 1%.
    If you go in the second week you don't have a 2% chance cuz it didnt drop the first week.
    It won't drop from 100 runs.

This is not how probability works.
    You need some Statistics lessons, but I won't bother anymore.

Read about geometric distributions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    It likely is 1% for the whole group. Never heard or seen any group that has seen the same mount drop in multiples in a single run.
    I agree with you.
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2020-11-07 at 09:15 PM.

is all of Legion now Legacy?