10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Also, the Four Seasons Total Landscaping company's online reviews on Google and Yelp are getting destroyed right now.
    Let me guess, "shithole"?

(checks reviews)

Oh snap, "unusual activity alert"

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Bookmark this page.

Trump landslide.

Easy win.
    Bookmark strikes back. Giggles
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Let me guess, "shithole"?

(checks reviews)

Oh snap, "unusual activity alert"
    I've JUST realized this was not only next to an adult bookstore but also adjacent to a cremation center. Looks like they were covering all the bases/contingencies for having Giuliani there. Also, Rudy has a new YouTube video that I'm not going to link talking about how this is the "Election Theft of the Century!" but he stops in the middle of it to do an ad for cigars. I am not joking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I've JUST realized this was not only next to an adult bookstore but also adjacent to a cremation center. Looks like they were covering all the bases/contingencies for having Giuliani there. Also, Rudy has a new YouTube video that I'm not going to link talking about how this is the "Election Theft of the Century!" but he stops in the middle of it to do an ad for cigars. I am not joking.
    Do these morons actually believe the crap they’re peddling? I have no reason why they’re not just giving up the goat.

The con man is really, really in danger when he starts to believe his own con.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Given today’s results, I think we all need to take a shot for @Skroe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Given today’s results, I think we all need to take a shot for @Skroe
    I've been celebrating with a bottle of Taylor Porto

Eesh. Illinois is bucking the trend by posting a new COVID-19 record today. Over 12k. Please stay safe if any of you are participating in any celebrations there this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Do these morons actually believe the crap they’re peddling? I have no reason why they’re not just giving up the goat.

The con man is really, really in danger when he starts to believe his own con.
    They have to. If they didn’t then it would be an admission that they have spent the last 50 years conning the American people for money and power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Eesh. Illinois is bucking the trend by posting a new COVID-19 record today. Over 12k. Please stay safe if any of you are participating in any celebrations there this weekend.
    You're our resident expert. Will in-person voting increase the numbers? Are Trump voters about to kill themselves and their friends?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    They have to. If they didn’t then it would be an admission that they have spent the last 50 years conning the American people for money and power.
    I mean they could just not say anything and save the last vestiges of dignity that some people might be mistaken in thinking they have.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I mean they could just not say anything and save the last vestiges of dignity that some people might be mistaken in thinking they have.
    No, because they’re fully intent on chugging right along, business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You're our resident expert. Will in-person voting increase the numbers? Are Trump voters about to kill themselves and their friends?
    I'm absolutely no expert. I just had more time on my hands than most this past summer to look at a bunch of numbers. But yes, I fully expect that the masses of people at the polling stations will have an effect regardless of the safety precautions in place--particularly because you have people like that poll worker who tested positive but still came in to work anyway. You can drive as safely as possible and still be T-boned by some random asshole.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-11-07 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Cheering for the guy that wants to fuck his daughter.

I’m shocked.
    rofl. You are one of my favorite posters on this site. You and @Noxx79 The incredible fortitude you must have to live where you do. I'm glad your neighbors far to the south of you didn't vote in fucking laura loomer, even if your close neighbors voted in nutjob Geatz. shame they edited your sig. But the sully quote, I'm sure he's somewhere around here on another account, but in some corner of his bedroom in a fetal position crying so hard right now.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-07 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Bookmark this page.

Trump landslide.

Easy win.
    Didn't turn out to be that, did it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Best tweet I've seen about that: https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/stat...89983225618433

Also, the Four Seasons Total Landscaping company's online reviews on Google and Yelp are getting destroyed right now. Serves them right too. Anyone willing to attach their name to this vile human being and abominable Presidency deserves all the flak they get.
    Here is one: https://twitter.com/RTrump36/status/1325092263144296448

Fucking hilarious.

.THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!
    Trump tweet.

Twitter should get some balls and just take down these tweets. I know they loved the traffic past 4 years and I guess milk it til the 20th.

So they say Trump will have to adhere to the rules after his Presidency.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Dude wearing a Puerto Rican flag as a cape tossed some paper towels over the White House fence.

It's no wonder Trump has to get bad spray tans what with all this shade...

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump tweet.

Twitter should get some balls and just take down these tweets. I know they loved the traffic past 4 years and I guess milk it til the 20th.

The traffic also comes publicity. some say there's no such thing as bad publicity but i don't agree at all. it's a risk/reward with trump. I think they'll ban him jan 20th. It's just not worth it to the companies health.

Trump tweet.

Behold the trumpkins' god emperor: a 2 year old child in the body of 6'3 244 pound Greek god. Kicking and screaming it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Only President to lose the popular vote twice. Sad.
    I don't know if that's true. There might be one or two who tried a few times before and/or after.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump tweet.
    That might literally be his biggest tweet ever -- most all caps in a row.

He's going insane.