Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Underwhelmed, seems games are going the way of movie ideas, why make something new when you can just remaster an old one. Sigh really want a new ME entry in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    I'm apparently one of the few that enjoyed all three, so I'll grab it. Looks like it's getting the treatment I would like to have seen for several older games - same game on a modern engine.
    I think everyone in their right mind enjoyed all 3, up until the very ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    There was a lot more problems in 3 than just the ending, to me anyways. I love ME2 though and I enjoy a lot of ME1 but the game runs badly on my computer so a remaster should be exactly what I need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    There was a lot more problems in 3 than just the ending, to me anyways. I love ME2 though and I enjoy a lot of ME1 but the game runs badly on my computer so a remaster should be exactly what I need.
    I also thought ME3 had more issues than merely the ending. Its my least favorite game in the series.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Underwhelmed, seems games are going the way of movie ideas, why make something new when you can just remaster an old one. Sigh really want a new ME entry in the series.
    Its not much, but they did include an announcement that they are working on a new Mass Effect game in this announcement, but it was literally nothing more than 'we are in the early stages of working on it'.

I didn't include it in that quote in the OP since it was unrelated to this remaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bioware
    Meanwhile here at BioWare, a veteran team has been hard at work envisioning the next chapter of the Mass Effect universe. We are in early stages on the project and can’t say any more just yet, but we’re looking forward to sharing our vision for where we’ll be going next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    They announced that a new game is in development.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I also thought ME3 had more issues than merely the ending. Its my least favorite game in the series.
    Yeah I rank it 3rd in the series as well (speaking as a 3 game series, because Andromeda...yeah no). I can't quite put my finger on what made ME3 worse though, character interactions didn't feel as good as the two prior games, the levelling system was a minor problem I had with it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    please make the Mako easier to navigate with. I got stuck on so many things....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    please make the Mako easier to navigate with. I got stuck on so many things....
    They aren't changing the gameplay.

Hopefully they make the Mako not awful to drive!

The Mako is the worst thing about the first game by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah I rank it 3rd in the series as well (speaking as a 3 game series, because Andromeda...yeah no). I can't quite put my finger on what made ME3 worse though, character interactions didn't feel as good as the two prior games, the levelling system was a minor problem I had with it too.
    my opinion
    ME3 started off fine story wise then started to fall flat. it also felt way to quick of a campaign. the side missions were too short.
    the combat slightly improved but also sucked. the weapon modifications were cool. some guns just felt meh and i ended up just using the same ones across all my characters.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It's one of those series that everyone likes to complain about /shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see, glad they aren't doing too much change. I didn't really want that, fear of changing the look of the game. Nice to know the next ME game is being worked on and I had no issue with Andromeda(Yeah yeah deal with it).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

if they keep the OG controls i wont bother. the setting is cool and all and i'd like to experience it but the first ME game i played was Andromeda and after trying previous titles they just suck. anthem or andromeda styled combat or gtfo. for me.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't changing the gameplay.
    whelp...

now I can look good while driving terribly at least?

10+ Year Old Account
    whelp...

XD

Last month I played through about half of the first game for the first time in a few years, and was literally screaming at the Mako because of the way it just... does whatever the hell it does. lol

Part of the charm at this point, I think?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nice to see, glad they aren't doing too much change. I didn't really want that, fear of changing the look of the game. Nice to know the next ME game is being worked on and I had no issue with Andromeda(Yeah yeah deal with it).
    I also liked Andromeda. Once they patched it up I felt like it was a solid 8/10 game, and my only real grievance with it was the lack of DLC/expansion content. I didn't want to read a book to find out what happened to the Quarian ark, I wanted to help them.

whelp...

It's still a Mako. I.e. a piece of shit through and through, including visually. Slapping a new coat of paint won't change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Extremely excited about this and new mass effect game (already announced today ) but disappointed no multiplayer :/

Aww Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer was strangely addicting for something so repetitive. Would have been nice to do it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more curious about them confirming work on sequel.

Also, I sure hope they will remaster ME3 ending REAL GOOD.