10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    How worried about Monday's court battle are you? The Supreme Court could rule in favor of Trump.
    Not really. From what I understand, even if Trump wins his court battles it won't be enough to destroy Biden's lead.
    Putin khuliyo

How worried about Monday's court battle are you? The Supreme Court could rule in favor of Trump.
    Not at all. They have nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    By that picture alone i'd pity him. Then i remember how a massive asshole he is and i see that with glee.
    Yeah my first thought was "aww he looks like a sad puppy . . . who negligently let 240,000 Americans die, separated 545 kids from their families, blackmailed world leaders for dirt on political opponents, kowtowed to dictators like Kim and Putin, ignored bounties on American soldiers and called us "suckers and losers" . . . fuck this guy."
    Putin khuliyo

Do not let establishment Dems ignore this data when they say we need to move right.

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/st...02177145544710
    New data analysis from @justicedems and @sunrisemvmt shows vote share for House Democrats actually declined in swing districts as candidates adopted more conservative views.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    "THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!

This claim about election fraud is disputed
    "

Lol.

Weird hill to decide to die on, since even a nomad in the Sahara desert can watch live, on stream, the counting rooms full of observers.
    So every counting room was live on stream? lol, Trump didn't have a spoiled toddler level temper tantrum, he's gone full delusional. I expected him to be a sore loser but this is stupid. Has there ever been a sitting president that went as far as he did to try and undermine voting to this extent?
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Ilhan ran behind Joe in her own district... by a lot.

This is just bad logic.
    So you're just going to ignore all the canvassing her campaign did for Biden in MN when his campaign had stopped canvassing? Cool thanks for proving me right that moderate Democrats always ignore any work progressives put in to help Democrats win.

And we gave you the answer. Rudy can tell he is going to sue the Count for all he cares, there is no case without evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Buddy, use the same logic they used against the left. #stillyourpresident. And the others I can't think of at the moment
    Name one time Trump and his supporters weren't hypocritical.

I'm not going to keep hoping they'll one day wake up and realize it.

They are conspiracy theory pushers, there needs to be no other tactic then relegating them to the child's table of history.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    In comments laced with vague and unfounded allegations of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, Giuliani, speaking in Philadelphia, alleged that the Trump campaign was deprived of the ability to watch the ballots being processed.
    So just like the rest of the shit Giuliani has made up?

And the lawsuit wouldn't go strait to the SCOTUS, it would go through the lesser courts first. And they would more than likely be thrown out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I'm talking about.
    First paragraph in the body:

In comments laced with vague and unfounded allegations of voter fraud...
    And we're done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    So you're just going to ignore all the canvassing her campaign did for Biden in MN when his campaign had stopped canvassing? Cool thanks for proving me right that moderate Democrats always ignore any work progressives put in to help Democrats win.
    Did they go to rural counties? Did they go to suburban counties? Because MN was won in the margin shift from 2016-2020 in those counties.

Guys, seriously, newly-active, old accounts that have previously posed as an incel asking braindead questions shouldn't be given the time of day.

But I'm 23, so I'm done growing.

I DESERVE a girlfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So this election has made me realise something I hadn't thought much about before - various media agencies informally "call" the election once the count reaches certain thresholds. The full count in all states takes months. But the actual concession of the loser isn't technically connected to either event, is it? They usually do this at some point after election night, usually when the outcome seems inevitable.

But there's not actually any requirement for them to do this, is there? So what we will have is a bunch of unofficial media "calls" at some point (they're taking their sweet time), then some time probably in December the last of the counts will finally complete (probably in California, I remember in 2016 it took forever for Hillary's full popular vote advantage to be tallied due to all the postal votes in Cali), but if Trump doesn't actually concede it won't be officially "over" until that time - plus any recounts and legal action.

Officially at least it might be in limbo until January.

Expanding on this. I've noticed people think the states themselves are the ones that call it. I've seen many people in my facebook feed wondering why the last couple states won't call it.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

"Jim Rutenberg, in New York 2m ago

The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit alleging irregularities in some in-person voting in Maricopa, County, Ariz., seeking to delay certification of results pending an investigation.
    "

Of all the lawsuit, this is the dumbest of them all. WHY WASTE MONEY ON ARIZONA?

I truly believe the lawyers are milking Trump's delusion.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    This is getting ridiculous, now I’m reading about an audit in PA. It needs to be called, and anyone on Trump’s team that wants to even save themselves from this embarrassment, needs to distance themselves from him and not support his claims of a scandal. Just slip away in the night, guys...

Have you been wearing blinders for the past 3.9 years? It's a little late for that. They have doubled down on dumber stuff.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Did they go to rural counties? Did they go to suburban counties? Because MN was won in the margin shift from 2016-2020 in those counties.
    Yes, they did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-down-turnout/

In the election's final days, Omar is trying to drive Trump's margin lower, delivering 300,000 votes or more for the Biden-Harris ticket and making it “impossible,” in her words, for Republicans to win. State Attorney General Keith Ellison, who represented the district for 12 years, built a machine that prevented the drop-off that doomed Democrats in states such as Michigan and Wisconsin, where Black turnout plunged. Omar, Ellison and other Democrats said, had kept the machine humming and built it bigger.

“She doesn't need to increase turnout here to win her race,” said Ken Martin, the chairman of Minnesota's Democratic Farmer-Labor Party. “She could take a vacation and she'd get reelected, easy. But she recognizes that she has a responsibility to drive up turnout; it's really important for all of our statewide races, especially the presidential race. She does really intensive, face-to-face contacts, with a lot of personal relationship-building, and building long-term power with communities of color. And, look, a lot of politicians don't do that.”
    Omar did not protest Trump's visit to Minnesota. Since the start of early voting in September, her campaign has been working to turn out every potential voter, including tens of thousands who sat out the 2016 election. The towns and counties of the Iron Range cast 180,023 votes four years ago; Hennepin County, home to Minneapolis, cast 679,977 votes. While the Biden-Harris campaign resisted in-person canvassing, Omar's campaign kept doing it, hiring dozens of people to knock on doors and pull out votes. Trump would obviously keep attacking her, she said, so the goal was to motivate the Democrats who were sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1325181753204461569

I remember when libs were telling me giving Kasich speaking time at the DNC convention would help win Ohio.

Meanwhile, Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar and progressives in general barely got any speaking time, never stopped canvasing for Biden in MN and MI even though the Biden campaign had, and won those fucking states for him.

Will establishment Democrats give them the credit they rightfully deserve and give them a seat at the table over people like Republican John Kasich? Probably fucking not.

This shit is just pathetic. Please tell me why any progressive activist should be out helping establishment Democrats when they never give us the credit for doing so and praise Republicans like John Kasich or the Lincoln Project who did fucking nothing.
    Biden didn’t need help winning Minnesota. It’s been blue since the dawn of time. The last time Minnesota voted red was in 1972 for Nixon. It definitely wasn’t Omar or Tlaid that helped Biden win.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Biden didn’t need help winning Minnesota. It’s been blue since the dawn of time. The last time Minnesota voted red was in 1972 for Nixon. It definitely wasn’t Omar or Tlaid that helped Biden win.
    Rashida Tlaib is from Michigan and helped campaign for Biden there, even when his campaign had stopped canvassing her campaign did it anyway.

If that's not worthy of a seat at the table and Biden/Democrats would rather give one to Republicans like John Kasich who lost Biden Ohio or the Lincoln Project who won Biden no Republican votes, that's fucking ridiculous.

Do people who put in the work for Biden and helped him win not deserve a seat at the table?

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    Most know this, but also just a reminder that whether Trump concedes or not is simply a sportsmanlike gesture. There is no legal requirement for him to do it or anything like that. In many heated smaller elections, (sore) losers will often refuse to concede. This would be a first time that a departing President doesn't do it though I believe. But from a legal standpoint it's completely irrelevant whether he does concede or not, and it does change Biden from taking office in January.

Also if he physically refuses to leave the White House in January as he threatened this week he'd be breaking federal trespassing law as well as interfering with government business, and he would be removed forcibly by the Secret Service. Then they would choose whether to charge the former President or not, who would no longer have the ability to pardon himself after Biden's inauguration. I'd hope it wouldn't come to that, but that's exactly what would happen if he actually does that.