5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    No but he can put his puppet in charge for life, which effectively puts him in charge for life without the spotlight on him.
    Which I’m surprised he hadn’t done sooner.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    People are campaigning as is Trump to take the Election to the Supreme Court ... ignoring that it doesn't go up to the Court by magic.

Trump would need some solid grounds to challenge the Election results in the states he disagrees with. He can't just declare that there is fraud, he has to prove there is fraud. If it were to go to the Supreme Court without evidence of fraud or something akin to the hanging chads. Again, it has to be solid evidence and not an unsourced video making claims. It doesn't just go to the Supreme Court to decide and again, Trump would be the one making claims the Election was fraud ... it's his burden to prove.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2020-11-07 at 11:52 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I wonder if Trump is big enough narcissist to attempt suicide rather than get dragged out of the WH and get thrown to prison once his legal protection is gone.
    I'm sure Eva will keep the bunker warm for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Which Republicans would that be? Trump got 63 million votes in 2016 and even more than 70 million votes in 2020.
    The ones that helped him win Georgia and Arizona.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Can he be pardoned without charge? Like if they don't file charges until he's out of office can he preemptively pardon himself?
    I believe you can blanket pardon for "any and all acts". I think that was in Nixon's pardon to avoid saying what exactly he was bring pardoned for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Today we celebrate.
    Fuck it, tomorrow we celebrate some more.
    Monday we focus on winning Georgia's senate run offs.
    I thought the run offs weren't until January?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I read this, the Qtard nonsense is true, but it doesn't look like they had fake ballots by your article. But yes, it does look like they were planning an attack with the ammunition and guns they had.
    It looks like they updated the article, it had originally said they showed up with a truck full of fake ballots, which apparently was not the case.

But yeah the attack thing is even worse. Can we declare QAnon a terror group yet?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Well, if Pence is complicit, could see Trump pardon Pence, then resign and watch Pence return the favor. Would be dirty as all hell but they could attempt it and see that place. But I don't see how Pence could be that close and NOT be complicit in the stuff.

Off topic, you should change your name to "Shirou Emiya"
    Maybe Emiya but my new favorite is Aqua from Konosuba.

OT: Would they be able to get away with that level of back scratching? It would be absolutely blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yet neither of those states elected a GOP senator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post

OT: Would they be able to get away with that level of back scratching? It would be absolutely blatant.
    that's more or less what happened with nixon.

But it wouldn't save their asses from any state or civil charges Trump at least is facing. Which... you know, he is.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    He's on track to losing GA. Arizona would not matter in that case.
    Hasn't he filed a lawsuit in GA too?

Just kidding. I of course knew he has.

There's no point in challenging any of them, unless he challenges all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

That's all he knows how to do, sue the crap out of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    He won (probably) GA because of John Lewis, Stacey Abrams and automatic voter registration. He won (probably, knock on wood) AZ because of the stupid idiocy of Trump, insulting McCain, and when he passed, his Widow. And also because of demographic shifts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

God he's an idiot.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-11-08 at 12:00 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    They are. But these runoffs are VITAL.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The NYTimes swing state module shows how insane the the Electoral College is: NC swung *more* towards Biden than WI and TX swung more than NC! But none of it matters under winner-take-all. So dumb.
    https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/stat...927747586?s=19

Shall we talk about how flawed the Electoral College is?

Kidding. We talk at nauseam about this EC.

Goes to show the hill or obstacle that needs to be removed just for the Dems to gain ground.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yes, just under two months from now. Not a lot of time in-between all things considered and some of it can be used to get some of the 200k voters re-registered who were wrongfully removed from the voter rolls in September.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post

Blatant yes, but so was their nomination activities they did with Kavanaugh and Barret and countless other stuff they did, especially when they had all 3 houses. Blatant doesn't stop them at all if they think they have nothing to lose doing so, and if they can do it to flip the middle finger to those they dislike, they will even take the loss some.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Remember how the ENTIRE 2016 elections, @Ghostpanther said he would have voted for Biden over Trump as a very right wing Democrat, because Trump is crazy, but he was forced to vote for Trump because he hated Hillary? It was kinda strange to see him pull a 180 on Biden, but well, I'll at least give him props for not jumping on board the "I never liked Trump anyway and was always for Biden". Yet.
    He pulled the same 180 on unemployment when Trump took office Day before he took office unemployment was 60% they day he took office it magically went down to like 5-10%
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best comment on Twitter yet...

Trump will sue math and win!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi