Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Greenwald is like that Nobel Prize recipient who went looney and started the whole "vitamins cure everything from Lupus to Leukemia" fad nonsense.

Smelled his own farts for so long he lost it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Another I am terrible at my fucking job, so I am going to blame everyone else edge lord attention seeker disguised as a reporter, he ought to fit right in on the Alt-Right. He's Dave Rubin 4 Years ago LOL
    Well, he might be angling for a job at the Daily Caller now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about time that American media outlets start to clean the ship of rats.

Hopefully more follow suit and hopefully social media cracks down hard on conspiracies and alter their algorithms to exclude them. I hope to assume that even Zuckerberg doesn't want multiple homicides on his conscience.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It's called investigative journalism. Dying breed (much easier to simply regurgitate opinion of "current or former officials"), but still remembered by some.
    It's called you refusing to see they did and didn't turn up anything credible to report.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    It's called you refusing to see they did and didn't turn up anything credible to report.
    And neither does Greenwald in his article says anything close to "those emails absolutely positively confirms Biden's corruption".

It's hedging a lot of things, and it's strange that his editors considered it to be unacceptable.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And neither does Greenwald in his article says anything close to "those emails absolutely positively confirms Biden's corruption".

It's hedging a lot of things, and it's strange that his editors considered it to be unacceptable.
    This post is a whole lot of nothing....

So what are you arguing? Most of the respectable press that looked into it said it's not worth it. So why do you think they still need to report on it? Why don't you get ahold of RT and have them investigate it?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

So what are you arguing? Most of the respectable press that looked into it said it's not worth it. So why do you think they still need to report on it? Why don't you get ahold of RT and have them investigate it?
    Why is explained in Greenwald's article in question.

This post is a whole lot of nothing....

Please put the turnip earner on ignore or at least stop responding to him. Yes his takes are shit and he rarely seems to know what the fuck hes talking about. But the more you engage the more power you give him to spread disinformation and muddy the waters.

I find it sad that the company would ignore his contracts to block him. I fine it funny that people are saying so many interesting things about him and his reporting when he was so praised for his reporting when he was doing the Snowden info against the government and intelligence services.

I guess its true. People loved him when he was doing his reporting exposing something they wanted to hear. Let him report on something they don't want to hear? He is crackpot, crazy, whatever.

It's almost like,hmm, he can't do his job unless he does it only the way you want. He is only allowed to report on what your side allows him to. You know, that sounds a lot like how an authoritarian would run things. You know, like a dictator.

It's almost like, hmm, editors try to have journalistic standards, and don't want to destroy their journals reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    I find it sad that the company would ignore his contracts to block him. I fine it funny that people are saying so many interesting things about him and his reporting when he was so praised for his reporting when he was doing the Snowden info against the government and intelligence services.

I guess its true. People loved him when he was doing his reporting exposing something they wanted to hear. Let him report on something they don't want to hear? He is crackpot, crazy, whatever.

It's almost like,hmm, he can't do his job unless he does it only the way you want. He is only allowed to report on what your side allows him to. You know, that sounds a lot like how an authoritarian would run things. You know, like a dictator.
    It's almost like they judge his work for the content of its character, rather than blindly accepting it as true based on the color of his metaphorical skin. To paraphrase a relevant quote.

You seem to have an issue with taking a work on its merit, or lack thereof, and that people like Greenwald should have their words taken on blind faith and without a trace of critical analysis.

That you try and make a comparison to authoritarianism is completely fucking asinine, and demonstrates that you're not here to contribute honest opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    UPdate!!

Since Glenn has been liberated from the "censorship" of editors.
    His latest pro-Trump blog post appears to be longer than Master of the Senate ... Greenwald says Trump was a better president than Obama.

No Matter the Liberal Metric Chosen, the Bush/Cheney Administration Was Far Worse Than Trump.

substack basically the wordpress for the intellectual dark web and Nazi adjacent types.

Also, the go to spot for plagiarizing material to pwn libs on gaming forums.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    UPdate!!

His latest pro-Trump blog post appears to be longer than Master of the Senate ... Greenwald says Trump was a better president than Obama.

No Matter the Liberal Metric Chosen, the Bush/Cheney Administration Was Far Worse Than Trump.

substack basically the wordpress for the intellectual dark web and Nazi adjacent types.

I can't help but to note, liberal metric? So was it better or worse in a conservative one, that's the real question I would want answered.

Also just off the top of my head, I think Trump has seen a higher percentage of farms going bankrupt, a higher rate of job loss to overseas, he droned more than Obama and Bush combined most likely (albeit Bush couldn't exactly drone a whole lot), like there is a lot of metrics (liberal or not), that I am not entirely sure that Trump is actually "better" on then Bush.

But yeah, Bush's era was fucking rife with bullshit, truly good that a strong independent journalist finally was liberated and could tell this hard truth.
    Last edited by Howel; 2020-11-08 at 06:50 PM.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this why we are discussing McCain and Bush in the election thread? Figures...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Is this why we are discussing McCain and Bush in the election thread? Figures...
    They're copying pasting; GLenn or AoC twitter livestream. Who really cares about Kasich?
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    UPdate!!

He is really going down the rabbit hole isn't he? At best Trump is just as bad as Bush jr, I mean, they hired the same type of people and in some cases the same people. Example Steven miller for has worked for republicans at least a decade or so, he was to young to work for Bush but pretty sure the same type of people where also working in the Bush admin.

Second, the guy is just repeating Trump talking points "Obama put children in cages too!!!!"" ignoring major context and the fact that the Trump admin was proud of there zero tolerance policy.