10+ Year Old Account
    Brees has been limited in practice, we'll see what today brings, but it figures just as the WRs are making it back, Drew is questionable.
    /s

I want Brees to miss a game just to see what Winston can do now that he can tell the difference between teams.

Well maybe, he doesn't seem very smart so he might just not know his colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I want Brees to miss a game just to see what Winston can do now that he can tell the difference between teams.

Well maybe, he doesn't seem very smart so he might just not know his colors.
    Its Tampa this week, so he'd throw to them around half the time regardless. So I'd rather not see it.
    /s

CBS's D crew is pretty good. I know Denver has half their starters not playing, but Greg Gumbel is mixing up Brandon McManus and Younghoe Koo....

Matt Ryan is also going to have a huge game. Denver is starting a rookie 3rd rounder and a rookie UDFA at corner and the entire d-line is backups.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is looking a lot like Bills & Rams, hopefully the refs don't interfere as much with this one.
    /s

Drew Lock is hot garbage and Pat Shurmur is worse than a high school play caller.

9 minutes of possession on 4 drives is really impressive though. I'm pretty sure the refs have spent more time on camera than Denver's offense so far.

Drew Lock is hot garbage and Pat Shurmur is worse than a high school play caller.

9 minutes of possession on 4 drives is really impressive though. I'm pretty sure the refs have spent more time on camera than Denver's offense so far.
    To be fair aren't you guys missing a ton of players/starters for various reasons this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    To be fair aren't you guys missing a ton of players/starters for various reasons this season?
    Half the people starting on defense are backups or worse. Offense is really just Courtland Sutton, but with how badly Lock misses his receivers that one doesn't matter.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly heard a radio host say the Cowboys should tank for Trevor as if Dak's (who is injured, along with his backup) the problem with that team instead of, I dunno, their Defense and Coaches.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing 3 of our starting offensive line today, so much short yard pass play when we should be taking shots and can't.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like McCarthy was watching the Rutgers game yesterday

I can't believe I'm saying this but for the Sunday night game.... GO SAINTS!

It always surprises me how good the Steelers are at playing to their opponents level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ we couldn't have gotten any closer to losing that if we tried.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly heard a radio host say the Cowboys should tank for Trevor as if Dak's (who is injured, along with his backup) the problem with that team instead of, I dunno, their Defense and Coaches.
    Well Dak is gone anyway so they’re in the market, and this season looks like a bust. Idk how anyone’s beating jets to 32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Well Dak is gone anyway so they’re in the market, and this season looks like a bust. Idk how anyone’s beating jets to 32.
    I don't think they need to worry about the Jets, the Jags getting the second pick so Justin Fields is gone too is the bigger problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bucs look like shit, I love it. Plenty of chances for Deonte Harris to do great things.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Brees lick his fingers so often? Is it because Brady tears are so tasty?

After watching Pittsburgh and Tampa (so far) I don’t feel nearly so bad about losing to the Bills- a good team.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

It always surprises me how good the Steelers are at playing to their opponents level.
    Here in Pittsburgh we are not surprised as no one and I mean no one plays down to their opponents level like the Steelers. It just goes on year after year. I'm still waiting for them to actually play 60 minutes worth of football. They either play a good first half or the second. Never both.