Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    It's called statistics and logic, it powers the very tool you're using to question the relevance of statistics and logic.
    Your chart and the stupid logic you use to connect it to your stance means Vanilla was the worst.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I wanna see your stats on WOD and BFA... oh wait you don't have any.
    Actually he does, and WoD is below MoP and yet still calls it...the worst?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    But it is personal opinion. Every expansion have people that think it's the best one. I've seen plenty of people say WoD or Cata or TBC was their favorite but I don't reply to them telling them they're wrong.

What was that other comment about anyway? About me pretending to be offline?
    I'll give you the attention you crave baby.

It's called statistics and logic, it powers the very tool you're using to question the relevance of statistics and logic.
    Lol, let me tell you why you're wrong.

See you said:
    Pandaria was the worst expansion in WoW history, managing to allienate (misspelled by the way)
    Seems pretty subjective language to assign to something backed by math and logic.

What kinds of statistics are you referencing? What did the distribution actually look like? At what level of confidence can you assert the following:

30% of the playerbase almost from its release day and being the only reveal trailer with a negative like:dislike ratio, which has only slightly risen since then.
    The exacting nature of the number you've provided, without any sort of verification is already wrong. If you don't know why, probably no point in continuing.

Beyond that, you assert that MoP was horrible (no it wasn't) - and one of the, if not the defining feature of the game was the Pandaren and the amazing continent of Pandaria. You assail the Pandaren race as a failure. Strange how they're still around.

The best part though, is how you try to bridge into a "new" concept.

But no, the Necrontyr Pandyr already exist, just play the right class.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Nah, Pandaria was super solid aside from the asinine Golden Lotus bottleneck and the SoO Orc Blues endgame. Throne of Thunder, despite being linear was fan-fucking-tastic.

Pandarens were also a great addition despite what the 'Hurrrr-durrrr Kung Few Panders! Hurrr-durrr' crowd says.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Still scratching my head about the purpose behind this thread. That "evidence" only shows a downward trend of subs, something that was already occuring in Cataclysm and continued all the way into WoD. Given that the "evidence" shows WoD subs being -worse- than Mists, that would make WoD the worst expansion.

Also your "evidence" shows nothing but exclusively sub numbers, I could just as likely take that as a sign of the game being old rather than anything else. Very few people complained about Mists outside of Pandaren existing. Leveling content was great, raids were great, bout only real complaint was the length of time waiting for WoD's release.
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Actually he does, and WoD is below MoP and yet still calls it...the worst?
    I assume his logic is because MoP had a constant drop in subs is the worst but you can use the same logic to Cata/Wod, not sure why exactly he fixate on MOP

MoP is my favorite expansion by a mile, so to me you're already wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    I'll give you the attention you crave baby.
    What a rude and unnecessary comment. I expected better from an account as old as yours.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    What a rude and unnecessary comment. I expected better from an account as old as yours.
    Well here we are. attention is being given.

You cannot prove that the fall of subs can be attributed solely to Pandaren being added to the game.
    This is not how it works.

If I say "The Argent Tournament Colossus raid was the best fucking raid in the game ever" and someone says "no it wasn't" then I can't just point at WotLK sub numbers and say "See, thats when the game had the most subs, it is true".
    There is no correlation at all.

Just as you cant say "Cataclysm was shit because goblins became playable" and then start pointing at the sub numbers like "look, I'm right".

You are not right.
    You cannot use 1 metric to measure the quality of anything in a massive game like WoW.
    Theme / story / gameplay / amount of content / replayability etc etc etc
    There are so many variables it is literally not possible to measure anything, especially since all of these are subjective.

You could launch a study to technically compare all expansion but even that wouldn't be accurate.
    Look at how many people who screamed for Classic got disappointed by their nostalgia fueled opinion about Classic WoW.

It's pointless trying to statistically explain something you don't like.
    If it was possible to explain something that way it would already be done and there would be no need for you.

News flash, most of us don't treat our accounts as trophies, no matter their post count and age.
    If you have 10k posts worth of shit it doesn't mean anything next to someone with 20 quality posts worth a read.
    Just a thought in case you were having any allusions of grandeur about yourself.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ OP has it all:

- Random Pandaria bashing;
    - Mistaking his weird opinions as facts;
    - Posting the meme graphic;
    - Randomly going against Pebrocks of all people (it's pointlesssss)

Pandyr are metal as fuck but this post is a mess

News flash, most of us don't treat our accounts as trophies, no matter their post count and age.
    If you have 10k posts worth of shit it doesn't mean anything next to someone with 20 quality posts worth a read.
    Just a thought in case you were having any allusions of grandeur about yourself.
    Sorry you're right, I guess I shouldn't expect others to not call each other "attention seeking baby" for having a conversation.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well, you're only 20 posts of quality short then.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Jesus Christ OP has it all:

- Random Pandaria bashing;
    - Mistaking his weird opinions as facts;
    - Posting the meme graphic;
    - Randomly going against Pebrocks of all people (it's pointlesssss)

Pandyr are metal as fuck but this post is a mess
    Aaaite nice nice

Based on this post alone, I'm going to wager you're rude to wait staff.

Edit: And still, laughably wrong.

Edit 2: You're the "What's all this toxicity bullshit about" guy. Now it makes sense.
    Last edited by Zig Zug; 2020-11-09 at 10:52 PM.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

we already have pandaren.
    also your chart barely supports your point.
    i guess we'll see how your threads will go in another month.

You know this 'posts worth of shit' literally reflects you in this topic?

There were dozen of 'best xpack' polls and MoP was always picked as top 3 choice along with WotLK, BC, and Legion.

Do some proper research if your limited mind can handle it.

Ps. You trolling attempts are pathetic and so unoriginal. If you need attention leave your room for once.

Viking Pandaren? then, what are Vrykul for?
    If we make every race to be based on the same culture, then what's the point of having different races?